• MR - Mid Engine Rear Drive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RR - Rear Engine Rear Drive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Mid engine rear wheel? MR2 and NSX can qualify. But most Porsche are considered to be rear engine rear wheel/4WD isn't it?

What? 2.22? That is considered to be very very fast for a FWD car. So, which position did it came up to?
1st place ma

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That is prove that it is not the car, see whose balls stronger or harder......kakkakakkakakakakka:rofl::rofl:
Also more about how much one is willing to risk crashing...I think I wouldn't want that to happen if I'm driving a Mclaren man...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
That is prove that it is not the car, see whose balls stronger or harder......kakkakakkakakakakka:rofl::rofl:
True. You got point here. Mostly it should be how fast you enter/exit a corner and also how late are you braking.

Also more about how much one is willing to risk crashing...I think I wouldn't want that to happen if I'm driving a Mclaren man...
McLaren guy might be some rich business man that values his life more. Honda guys are probably hardcore racers that knows a lot about racing and take things seriously. I wonder what the results is if they swapped drivers...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
It depends la. Why suddenly revived this thread. A 3 years old thread.
In Sepang, AWD seems to be the best.
You see WTA, they prefer FR layout, specifically S Chassis.
Heavily reduction in weight, heavy aeros and also budget for the freshest tyres.
Evo, S Chassis and GTRs posted consistent time.

2014 Results | World Time Attack Challenge
i would say more like money game...

when u have unlimited budget for HP,torque,drivetrain,brake system,tyre,suspension,chassis,aero kit and lots of time to dial up everything for best result...

then only the driver will make up the rest... :driver:

WTA (or many time attack challenge) now more like a question on "who can build GT spec machine better" :biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

when u have unlimited budget for HP,torque,drivetrain,brake system,tyre,suspension,chassis,aero kit and lots of time to dial up everything for best result...

WTA (or many time attack challenge) now more like a question on "who can build GT spec machine better" :biggrin:
Yeah bro. Hard to get sponsors la.
But a stripped out(RM0) Evo, chassis strengthening bars(RM3k), spot weld(Not sure how much Ks), ecu tuning(RM0 if you otr tune by yourself), a set 17 inch 123s (RM1300), Coilovers (RM3000?), track day fee (RM500?). Can already do some wonders I imagine. Even without aeros.

Keyboard warrior's costs.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Yeah bro. Hard to get sponsors la.
But a stripped out(RM0) Evo, chassis strengthening bars(RM3k), spot weld(Not sure how much Ks), ecu tuning(RM0 if you otr tune by yourself), a set 17 inch 123s (RM1300), Coilovers (RM3000?), track day fee (RM500?). Can already do some wonders I imagine. Even without aeros.

Keyboard warrior's costs.

surely can set a fast pace...but i think wouldnt be enough to catch-up with those top 10 guys la

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

But Takumi had slower car, the petrol station friend had better car but cannot drive....:smokin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
4WD? it might be that...considering its the easiest way to contain power..

however,
take note that the fastest track car is RWD...F1 car, MR layout..
fastest drag car is RWD...top fuel, MR layout...

for the best, i vote MR layout...
not for the best of the bang...
F1 car is MR due to regulation that outlawed AWD. It may even be faster if AWD is allowed, who knows.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, best not cite heavily regulated series like F1. Most of the layout and shape has been set in writing so teams can't really experiment and innovate too much (ground effect fan sucking car anyone?) which is a shame I think.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think tsukuba circuit lap record holds by GT500 NSX rite???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently driving a Myvi turbo which i plan to convert it back to stock and sell it and get a Performance Car.
Budget is 100K and below.
in dilemma on which car i can get my hands on and which is better in term of value for money.
Currentky my options are a few
Evo 7-( Hard to get loan for 7 Years and above )
Sti 8-( Maintenance kinda hefty )
Any more suggestions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience