Manchester united football club

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
u agreed on another poor showing sir S9?
mutd were lucky not to be slayed by cambridge unlike what happened to mcity, chelsea, soton and tottenham.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yep, it was another bad bad showing by our boys!!! Sigh~~~

Its a very very strange situation after almost 6 months now into the season that our team still have not really click well and pick up form!!!

We have a very reputable and capable manager in LVG, we have lots of stars in our team, we have tried out various formation and tactics and now even our injury situation have started to improve!!!

So, why are we still pretty crappy?! =.="

Hmm... Is LVG philosophy a problem for the players?! The players just not good enough? Or they just do not understand what LVG want from them? Our play been very very slow especially in the build up for attack, be it in 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 formation... We face the same problem for both system!!!

Really hard to take!!! Every week when i turn on the TV for the live ManUtd, i was hoping "Yeah, maybe this is the game that gonna turn our season on!!!" but after every game i found it pretty disappointing to be frank!!! After so much money spent on new players, we are still unable to get at least 50% of the problems right and that's very worrying!!!

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
Really hard to take!!! Every week when i turn on the TV for the live ManUtd, i was hoping "Yeah, maybe this is the game that gonna turn our season on!!!" but after every game i found it pretty disappointing to be frank!!! After so much money spent on new players, we are still unable to get at least 50% of the problems right and that's very worrying!!!
cant agree with u more sir. we are in the same page.
but after the lost to soton, i kind lost hope and let be the season to be as it is. nothing to look forward.. at least for me.

if win.. win la.. if loss.. loss la im not surprised. :thefinger:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So after switching back to the flat back 4, we got 2 wins!!! But there are still many things to be improved on and also the 2 opponents we faced (with all due respect) are not top class opponents!!! Happy with both wins as hopefully we will be able to build on another 10-15 wins in succession~~~

For the Leicester game, Blind looked a very good player for us screening our defence, good passing range and very alert on what is going on around him!!! My MoTM!!! But for the Cambridge game, he suddenly made many mistakes~~~ =.=" The most notable 1 was on the very 1st minute where he missed pass the ball and send Cambridge player all the way to our goal but luckily our opponent didnt take the chance well and just hit the post... Hmm... It seems consistency is Blind biggest aspect to improve on!!!

Di Maria had a better game against Cambridge where he moves a lot and able to retain the possession better, send good crosses into the box and made lesser mistakes~~~ He doesnt even look like a 10mil pound player against Leicester and that was very worrying where he kept lossing possession at the crucial area time and again!!! Hopefully with few games under his belt now, he will pick up some good form and help us to surge forward the table and in the FA Cup!!!

Was very glad that both RvP and Falcao scored in the Leicester game and it do surprised me a bit that Falcao was being dropped for the Cambridge game... Now I'm a bit concern whether he will be picked for the up coming WHU away game as LVG is looking for 'team balance'!!!

Overall it was an improve performance and the players played with more comfort and confident for the last 2 games in the 4-4-2!!! Next up against WHU away will be another big test for us... With many players now back from injuries, LVG will have enough of players to choose and play whatever formation he needs... With Young back, i hope LVG will not try to switch back to 3-5-2 again!!! =.="

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
DNS~~~ Another shameful and embarrassing performance by ManUtd away to WHU!!! What the hai was our team playing at the moment?! Now we can say its not so much to do with LvG tactical system, its most on the players that being picked!!! They let the fans down big time!!! Lousy~~~

Its a 4-4-2 now and a flat back 4 that most fans have been crying out for, including myself!!! But the below players were super disappointing and useless~~~

1. Di Maria: What was he doing?! What did he contribute in the past few games?! Selfish, losing possession way too easily, cant even take corners or set piece properly and doesnt really look a 60mil player at all!!! =.=" Was frustrating watching him play lately... Always looking for personal glory instead~ I think he tried to score from the corners everytime he took them... FUCK!!! Totally no team play!!!

2. Rooney: Too inconsistent with his 'new' midfield role where he had heavey touches, mis-placing his passes, losing possession easily and lack of the leadership quality that the team desperately needs~~~

3. Januzaj: Totally waste of a place in the team!!! Not ones, not twice and not even thrice!!! For this season whenever he was picked, he played SHITS!!! Mata or Herrera can easily play better then him even at their worst display!!!

4. Valencia: Not very convincing where he always made mistakes~~~ Then again, why he cant even cross the ball properly into the box?! I hope McNair will be picked ahead of him for the rest of the season...

5. Our strike force: We have had enough chances to win the game but both Falcao and RvP fluffed their chances big time!!! Falcao looked worst of the 2 as being put onto 1 on 1, he just missed it without getting the ball on target!!! =.=" RvP too, have had 3 great chances but everytime he shoot at the keeper!!!

With so many big names failed to show up, how can the tactical system work well?! Time to drop them and get Mata, Herrera, Fellaini, McNair or Wilson into the team!!! These players deserve their chances as those being picked keep disappointing!!!

Very very frustrated!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A win with another lousy performance by the team over Burnley!!! =.="

After swapping position for Di Maria and Januzaj, both player slightly better than before but still way off their expected level... Both still the main culprits for losing possession way too easily and by doing so, they put lots of pressure for their team mates!!! Burnley goal was due to Di Maria mistake where he lost the ball for failing to control it!!! =.="

Now left only Rooney 'rotten' in that deep laying midfield role!!! What was he doing there?! He have even lost his good passing sense after few games there~~~ And i think it will do lots of bad onto his confident!!! The sooner for him to return to his best position the better for him!!!

Then, its a pity seeing Falcao continue to struggle for form in LVG system!!! How can a top class striker become such a laughing stock?! Falcao should be playing at the top of our attack and not the 1 to track back and pressuring the opponents!!! This is just not gonna work for him and our team!!! And yes, i agreed with lots of pundits saying if it were SAF, Falcao would have been a big hit for us this season with the way SAF gonna use him!!! Sigh~~~

On the positive side, i think McNair is streets better than Valencia in that RB position!!! He is more adventurous, calm and can cross the ball!!! Yes, he was caught off position a few times in this game but that's what Valencia mistakes too!!! So please keep playing him in RB!!!

Hopefully Shaw will be back soon so that Rojo will be pushed back to CB and Evans can fu*k off our team~~~ Useless as he also does!!!

Looking forward to the Preston game this weekend for the FA Cup and hopefully we can continue to progress and go on to win the trophy this season!!! Time for Mata and Herrera to play!!! Hmm... Fellaini too!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I just do not know what had happened to ManUtd so far?! =.=" Haha... Really speechless about the performances of the players and our game play!!! Its already 7 months since LVG took over but why the players still unable to do what he wants them to do on the pitch and still look pretty lost on the field?!

I think we have got way too many under-performers on the pitch!!! RvP, Rooney, Jones, Di Maria and Fellaini for the game against Swansea!!! They kept making unforced errors and causes panic among the team... RvP, Rooney and Di Maria have been struggling for forms for a long period of time now, its been months!!! And its very surprising as in why this happened?! Maybe they have a very tiring WC?! But other team players do played in the WC too but they are doing much better at the moment in the league!!!

Again, we know that LVG isnt a stupid coach!!! Instead he is a very smart manager and trainer with lots of track records!!! But why all his 'philosophies' were unable to be picked up by the players after 7 months?! Our players were too crap to understand it?! Sigh~~~

With all our strikers now struggling to score any goals upfront and RvP and Wilson out injured, I hope LVG will go for a 4-5-1 formation with Rooney up top to regain his goal scoring touches and form!!! He have done it before for us and he should take lesser time to do so as compare to Falcao now...

Then we needs a very good midfield combination 5 to support the attack and helping out our defence at the same time!!! I pick would be Young (yes, he is our best choice at the moment given his willingness to take on players), Blind, Herrera, Mata and Di Maria... We have to keep moving the ball forward at a faster pace than we normally do... And Rooney should stay up and no tracking back all the time as we have got 5 midfielders now...

Then it will be Shaw, Rojo, Smalling and Valencia (yes, since McNair suddenly struggling for confident!!! Sigh~) Shaw - Young on the left side and Valencia - Di Maria on the right side!!! I guess the communication btw the pairs will be much better as English with English and South American with South American style!!!

I dunno~~~ All these are just plain ideas from me... If i would have think of it sure LVG will do it way before me... So hopefully we can start winning again soonest as we will have Chelshit, Spurs, Fool, Ass-senal and Shitty matches all piling up!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I really think its time for LVG to drop Di Maria until he gain back his confident!!! And sorry to say so as well, Falcao should not be starting games too... I think at the moment both Januzaj and Mata deserve more to start!!! Let others have their chance as well as we are heading into an important period with series of tough games are piling up for us.... We have got no time for the mentioned 2 to try get their form back slowly during the games... =.=" They were really bad!!!

I still think its 4-5-1 for us as a pack and a functional midfield will do us lots of good!!! Rooney up top and supported by 5 midfielders who are able to attack as well as tracking back to help out our defence...

LVG is really a great magician as he is able to make Young play like Di Maria and make Di Maria play like Young!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ Young was our best attacking option in last Sat game!!! Hope he can continue his good form as we really needs at least 3-4 players to hit form now!!!

I think Blind was slightly below par or just average on Sat game!!! He can do much more given his vision, skills and experience!!! And Herrera needs a really good partner in the midfield to complement and understand him!!! That's where we need Mata!!!

Januzaj looked good after some disaster performances... Hope he can continue to play up to the level where we all know he is capable!!! I was very disappointed with him before this... And not gonna say anything good about him yet until he can gives the team his consistency!!!

We are playing Newcastle away this Thursday morning!!! Tough place to visit at the moment given our away form!!! Hopefully LVG can finally get things right and lead us to another victory!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We were so lucky that we got the winner in the dying moment!!! And it was came from a rare mistake by Tim Krul clearance straight to Young, and Young just slot the ball home from about 10 yards!!!! Big 3 points for us!!! A big big win!!! Teams around us were all getting positive results and I was so panic that the game seems heading to another goal less draw for us till the 89th minute!!!

Besides CB, i think we do need a commanding midfielder in the middle too!!! Not that the combination of Blind and Herrera not good, but we lack steel, power, leadership and aggressiveness!!!

After LVG instructing more ball forward than back passing to keeper, our play become more positive!!! More attacking passes towards our attackers!!! Good to see that!!! If we can get the timing of the passing better, i think it will bring us lots of great attacking chances!

Again, i think we were pretty ok throughout the whole game as we have good control of the possession but we just so toothless upfront!!! Di Maria was the main let down again where his stupid ball controlling or passing gone wrong, it nearly cost us the game when Newcastle counter attacked us! Di Maria is totally out of sort at the moment!!! I think LVG should drop him for the moment to let him calm down so that he can come back stronger!!!

Next 2 games for us are 1. Ass-senal (H) FA Cup and 2. Spurs (H) EPL!!! 2 London rivals coming to town~~~ Looking forward to it!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So... There end another FA Cup run for us!!! Sigh~~~ But to be frank, i think the performance by the team was much better than the previous few weeks games... At least our players were fighting hard to pin Ass-senal back into their own half most of the time... We conceded a goal, due to slack marking on the right side, but we fought back hard and played some good football!!! And we have had enough chances to win the game but we didnt take them!!! =.="

Really do not know what to say about Di Maria anymore!!! He made a superb assist with a pin-point cross from the right for Rooney to score the equaliser!!! Had few other great crosses too but he fluffed his own few chances to score when being put into a great scoring position!!!

Happy that Herrera got a consistent run in the 1st team now but i feel that he opted to pass side way more now than making brave forwarded pass to our attackers... He was 1 of our best attacking passer when he 1st joined us months back... That is gone now from his game! Surprised!!!

Blind is doing very well at the moment with a run in the team and form wise he is pretty good too!!! With Carrick back, it would be good to see how he partner Carrick in the midfield as our 2 holding pivots!!! If that's the case, Herrera might be dropped for the experience Carrick!!!

Another powerful game by Fellaini as he keep harassing the opponents with his body strength!!! He needs to improve on his passing then he will be a big asset for our team!!! Rooney had another good game as always when its against Ass-senal!!! Hope he can continue his good form as our main striker!!!

Ok, now i would like to talk about the referee!!! I think he got few decision against us wrong!!! When there was a clear foul on Young and should be a 2nd yellow for Ass-senal right back, the referee let him off the hook!!! =.=" When there was a clear pull on Di Maria hand before he crashed to the floor, the referee gave him a yellow for diving!!! =.=" These are the big big decisions that the referee was wrong!!!

But its ok, we should now concentrate on our push for ECL place now!!! Pressure is mounting on LVG!!! He must deliver with the remaining games as he is running out of excuses now!!! He should use this defeat as a motivating tool to the players to push them for max performance for the remaining games!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
After many months of 'bullshitting' and many weeks of below par display, suddenly our team treated us a good performance where the passes were finally quick enough, the final ball were spot on and most importantly that complicated philosophy seems finally working~~~ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Its proving the lone striker formation is the system we should be playing as it suit us well where we are able to get an extra midfield onto the area where we were always weak!!! LVG always insisted on 2 strikers up top plus Rooney behind them, so there go 3 places in the line up and that made our midfield very light weight!!!

Fellaini had a good game where his body strength and height were a big problem for Spurs! But he needs to improve his ball control and passing! Mata and Herrera linked up well as always where there were lots of good short passes going around... Still Valencia look clumsy and unable to get pass defender also easily got caught off position...

Young and Blind both had a great field day where they constantly posing problem for Spurs on the left side... Whenever Blind on the LB, he look calmer than Shaw and Rojo in that position as Blind is able to choose his passes well without rushing them because Blind have better ball controlling skills... Shaw should improve on this too!!!

For me, the best player is Carrick! He made the different for us in the middle where his passing were so good and accurate!!! By doing so, it helps to ease off pressure for the team when we were under tight situation and pressure!!!

A good win and an improved performance by the team! Hopefully LVG will stick to the system that suit the team well and add some good adjustment by bringing in the right players into certain position... We need points now as we are pushing hard for the ECL position!!! Next up against Loserfool away! If we can get another win from this game, it will give us lots of confident boost for our chance of consolidate the position in the top 4!!!

Now we are just 2 points off Shitty and a point off Ass-senal! Keep believing~~~ And keep fighting too!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Congratulation to Andreas Pereira for making his EPL debut!!! A talented young player tipped to be the next big thing!!! Been monitoring about him for the pass year or so... A regular in the reserve team, a playmaker, great skills, great touches and have an eye for special goals!!!

But to me, he is relatively small in frame as EPL needs lots of physical contact... So that might be 1 of the area Pereira need to improve on just like Januzaj!!! Romours saying he is refusing to sign a new deal as he is pondering his future at the club and is constantly in contact with P. Pogba, in which the latter have been trying to convince him to leave our club and join Pogba in Juve!!!

To be frank, I'm not very worry whether Pereira gonna sign a new deal not!!! 1st of all, he is defo no Pogba in terms of built, skills and talents!!! And under LVG, we are under going a huge rebuilding process... And LVG is a well known manager who always prioritise young talents if the players themselves can prove their worth!!! So if he is really that good, LVG will do whatever he can to make the young boy stays!!! But on the other hand, under the rebuilding process, there will be lots of proven talents coming in to our club in the coming summer... So, do we really need Pereira?!

3rdly, I would rather see Jesse Lingard given more chances ahead of Pereira, especially that he is refusing a new deal!!! Its pure bad luck for Lingard where he got himself a serious ankle injury during the 1st EPL game this season under LVG!!! LVG been signing his praises in the pre-season that Lingard gonna play a big role in his plan! But that injury put things on hold badly~~~ So, i hope Lingard get more chances soonest!!!

So whatever happen to Pereira in the future, good luck to him! Good if he stays but its ok that he make other choices!!! There are few 'next' big things coming up from the reserve too...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another fantastic result with 2 great goals from Mata and 3 big points from the game!!! But most importantly the bragging rights for the fans!!! Hahaha... ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

I thought we were superb in the 1st half where LVG tactic were so spot on that we were able to pin the Fool team back into defending for a long long period!!! We were in total control from the start~~~ Our passing were quick again, accurate, maintaining possession well and move together as a unit exceptional!!! And do not forget that we were away to Fool at Anfield where they were so dominant this season against all teams only until yesterday when we were there!!! So, its a big big result with a huge confident boost to the team and all players!!!

Many people, especially their own fans (:p) were praising BR as a tactical king!!! But not when he is up against the tactical master of all in LVG!!! Not once, not twice but thrice this season that LVG have toppled BR including the pre-season final in the USA tour!!! Hopefully, the philosophies that LVG have been bragging all this long are finally accepted and understand by all his players!!!

Again, Fellaini, Mata, Herrera, Carrick, Jones, Smalling and Blind all played a big part in this win!!! Rooney were slightly off color in this game where his contribution were minimal!!! Great that others managed to stand up when Rooney was being marked out!!!

But i was very frustrated with Di Maria again!!! He was our worst player on the pitch where he kept losing possession unnecessary!!! He cant even get a simple pass correctly!!! Not sure what's with him at the moment!!! If his mind and heart are set somewhere else, we should cut the loses on him... Provided that he have the heart and spirit to fight back and standing up from where he fall short!!! But from his previous showings, that doesnt seems to be the case!!! His body language saying he is not interested!!!

Other than that, surprised at our bad showing in the 2nd half where Stevie G got sent off for that super stupid reaction!!! We are supposed to be odds on to control the game but we were under lots of pressure when they were down to 10 men!!! Actually i was hoping to see a thrashing...

All in all, its just another 3 points!!! So we have to make sure we keep pushing on from now on else all the hard works against Spurs and Fool will be going down into the drain!!!

Really happy at the win, the double over Fool and Stevie G sending off!!! Hahaha... GGMU~~~
:party: :party: :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Finally the useless international break is over~~~ Only Smalling is reported unwell during the game and was subbed out so far... Hopefully all other players will be fine and well!!! We have got a big game agaisnt Villa coming Saturday at home, in which we must win as both Ass-senal and Loserfool play against each other... Big big chance for us to take advantage of their game!

All i hope is LVG will be keeping the same lineup for this game, but normally after the international break there might be some changes!!! Rojo might be coming in for Smalling and RvP is fit again whereas Falcao have scored 3 goals in 2 games for Colombia and look fit again!!! All i hope is LVG will be maintaining Herrera, Mata, Carrick and Fellaini in the midfield and play only 1 striker up top!!!

We can afford to make too many changes now as next up is ManShitty at Old Toilet in the coming week!!! Every 3 points is huge for us for the push for at least top 4!!!

Young was having a knock in the game against Fool last week so he might be a doubt too... So Di Maria or Januzaj will be taking over him... I hope whoever being choosen will give their all to the team!!!

Looking forward to this Saturday game after the lousy break!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great that we won our game against Villa with another good performances at Old Toilet! Not as good as those against Spurs and Fool, but nonetheless a better team display than those weeks back!!! Understandable as Villa were having players behind the ball and our players mind might be slightly on next week derby too~ So it was great to see that 1st goal went in by Herrera to break the deadlock~

On top of that, it is a superb weekend for us as Fool and Southampton lost and Spurs draw!!! And the gap become 8 points now! Our next 3 games will be super crucial and we need to win those games to prove that we are still a force under LVG~ ManShitty (H), Chelshit (A) then Everton (A)... We have to be really careful as a 8 points gap will disappear quickily if we make mistake!!!

With the form we are in, i think we stand a great chance to get as many points we need in this 3 games as our 3 opponents are facing a drop in form!!! We should be aiming at 2nd place in the league...

With the players seems to understand LVG philosophy now, our team play is getting better and smoother as well... With this, confident are back and this is the right timing to face our immediate rivals!

Still not very convince with Jones performance 100%... There is still a feeling if anyone gonna make a mistake in our team, its gonna be him! Jones been playing many games in succession now but his clumsiness are still always there with him... Not sure if he is slightly overweight that caused his agility in his movement, running and tackles... If Smalling is back fit, i would prefer Smalling to partner Rojo in the big games! This is the only concern at the moment!!!

With the confident running high, we should attack Shitty from the start like we were playing against Spurs and Fool!!! And i believe LVG will again have his tactic spot on for this game!!! Its payback time from Shitty and we want a great game with a great winning result against them at our very own Old Toilet!!!

=====================================================================================================

On the transfer matter for the coming summer, things and rumours are already starting to circulate!!! According to the papers and media, we are in a good position to sign M. Hummels, M. Depays, Fermino, N. Clyne, D. Alves, S. Khediara, N. De Yong and etc~

1st of all, i think we really need a leader in our CB... Then a good RB, a proper RB... Also a strong CM whenever LVG wanna to change his tactics during games... So to me, i think we need at least 3-4 new players! With us playing real well in the 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 currently, so i do not think we need to splash big for another striker!!! I think Falcao will go although i would really like him to stay! But too expensive for us!!! So retain RVP and give more chances to Wilson next season will do...

M. Hummels might not be the fastest CB around but his leadership and experience will be crucial to us! And he can also play the ball out from the defence easily... He is big in size too, so suitable for EPL! At the moment, i think Hummels partnering Smalling will be our strongest unit!

As for right back, Alves is great but for his age he can only be a short term buy... Whereas i think N. Clyne from Southampton will be a better choice long term! Clyne will be taller and big in size too, so we will have a stronger defensive unit next season at our back 4!!! Pace and well time tackle are Clyne other advantages...

As for the CM position, Khediara is really a good option given that he is gonna leave with free in the summer... But for 200k a week, that's too much!!! Khediara have the experience, physicality and football brain! A very good option i would say... But LVG favorite is always K. Strootman! But he got a very bad knee injury during last summer and a recurrence of the injury during this season might prove to the the stumbling block for his move to ManUtd!!! Then Pogba will be another choice for us... Whether its worth to pay 70mil to buy a player whom we let go with peanuts is all depending on LVG now!!! A rising world prospect at the moment, if he is useful in LVG tactics and system, then its worth to get him else Khediara will be a good alternative!!!

PSG is willing to pay ManUtd in full fees in order to get ADM~ Should we cash in?! If u ask me now, i would say YES! Then we can get M. Depays in... Develop Depays and Januzaj will be more important to me for the future of the club!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

aiiiyaaaa..... there is some watermelon fruits tumpah in my car.....
now the bau is like bullshit.....

how can i want to remove the bau aarr??

i already use febreeze ... but the bau still in my car.....

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience