Working in a luxury car company

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bcos I close to few of the top ladies powah.... :biggrin: I get more pening of other thing... :rofl:
Lady bosses hard to work for too....hhahahah....my views lah...

I work for a man boss, work well together as I run my own department which is directly under him, but after years of promise of promotion he keep pushing off, so finally resigned and joined a Jap company. From there I climbed faster and was head of department within a few years, report directly to Jap MD, so no need worry reporting to local boss anymore and all the politics....hhahahhah

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Lady bosses are easy to work with. You need to do your work and have a sugary mouth. Kissing ass to a lady boss is more pleasant than kissing a male boss ass.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Lady bosses are easy to work with. You need to do your work and have a sugary mouth. Kissing ass to a lady boss is more pleasant than kissing a male boss ass.
single lady boss or married lady boss do make a difference too lol

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Lady boss ass easier to polish?.....hhahhahahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

single lady boss or married lady boss do make a difference too lol
See how you polish loh!......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
take it as a challenge my fren....it will work better that way....working in blue and white company is actually more stressful thn big H or cross over OVAL....why..because luxury car sales can plunge overnite and sales is unpredictable..that is why HQ have contract basis workers...

decision is in your hands, many jobs out there...take it as a challenge or try new things...your choice

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Lady bosses hard to work for too....hhahahah....my views lah...

I work for a man boss, work well together as I run my own department which is directly under him, but after years of promise of promotion he keep pushing off, so finally resigned and joined a Jap company. From there I climbed faster and was head of department within a few years, report directly to Jap MD, so no need worry reporting to local boss anymore and all the politics....hhahahhah

Working directly under lady boss for sure is :banghead: but usually IT technical dept dont have lady boss.

Last time my ex-comp finance mgr has a face darker than "black face god' but straight away became smiley face after got engaged :rofl:

Besides, once you've fast fast kawtim everything for lady boss, they will appreciate your assistance than guys & will return the favour if they can. :love:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
I once had a lady act-like-a-boss until yesterday...
She came in last June from honda malaysia..At first i thought she was a very nice person..until...
I realised that she kept on asking me to help her since both of us are of the same exec level.
At first it was a no problemo as i like to help around as much as i could. But it became annoying when she kept on asking me to do all this stuff that was suppose to be her job!
She ask me to do her filing, paperwork, and even her bloody proposal for an event. I dont know if im being bullied here just because i was the youngest in the office?
Last event was the last straw for me. she ask me too much 'Bring me my food,im hungry'. 'Ken, find me an umbrella,it's gonna rain'.. i was like 'theres no umbrella around here..' she can reply, ' i dont want to here excuses, just find it'.
Mofo bit*h. Everytime she ask me to do the impossible, when i give her my reasons, she take it as an excuse.
When she ask me to scan a document and email it to someone, i did it and there was one page i left out, she asked me to scan again and resend, but she didnt know i was on my way home already, it was 7 o'clock. When i said nicely 'akak,i'm on my way home already'. She pissed off and say, 'Benda senang pun tak boleh buat ke?' I had to reply, 'Kalau dah tahu benda senang, can't you do it on your own?'.
That was the last time i ever talk to her and until today she never talk to me.
So now i just wanna hold on for a year like u all advice me to do,get my bonus for my celica project which gonna cost me RM50,000 and that it,time to fly..any job recommendation?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I once had a lady act-like-a-boss until yesterday...
She came in last June from honda malaysia..At first i thought she was a very nice person..until...
I realised that she kept on asking me to help her since both of us are of the same exec level.
At first it was a no problemo as i like to help around as much as i could. But it became annoying when she kept on asking me to do all this stuff that was suppose to be her job!
She ask me to do her filing, paperwork, and even her bloody proposal for an event. I dont know if im being bullied here just because i was the youngest in the office?
Last event was the last straw for me. she ask me too much 'Bring me my food,im hungry'. 'Ken, find me an umbrella,it's gonna rain'.. i was like 'theres no umbrella around here..' she can reply, ' i dont want to here excuses, just find it'.
Mofo bit*h. Everytime she ask me to do the impossible, when i give her my reasons, she take it as an excuse.
When she ask me to scan a document and email it to someone, i did it and there was one page i left out, she asked me to scan again and resend, but she didnt know i was on my way home already, it was 7 o'clock. When i said nicely 'akak,i'm on my way home already'. She pissed off and say, 'Benda senang pun tak boleh buat ke?' I had to reply, 'Kalau dah tahu benda senang, can't you do it on your own?'.
That was the last time i ever talk to her and until today she never talk to me.
So now i just wanna hold on for a year like u all advice me to do,get my bonus for my celica project which gonna cost me RM50,000 and that it,time to fly..any job recommendation?
U need to report to the upper management about her man. All the things u did for her u didnt get credited. Really fark these kind of people in the world.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
U need to report to the upper management about her man. All the things u did for her u didnt get credited. Really fark these kind of people in the world.
Maybe pretty chick so he melted at the spur of the moment, only later to find her ulterior motive......hahhahhahahhahaa:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I'm soon to be in receipt of a Suzuki Vitara - not the best of cars i know, but beggars can't be choosers.

Basically, it's got an amp, sub, alpine MP3/iPod player, but i want to go a lot further than this.

I'd like to know if anyone has a built in computer (not a car computer, a real one, like "Shuttle" which do small cube PC's). http://www.microdirect.co.uk/productinfo.aspx?ProductID=14767&GroupID=0...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience