[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

ahchi

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
SA
Anyone having extra set of Corolla SE (AE92) 4 doors GT/FX head lights, grill & bonnet?

kayy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
looking for AE101 GT interior..complete
door cards x 4 and all the accessories..
front and rear seats
call/sms/whatsapp/telegram 019 3944163 - kayy

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Hello and Hi�� I'm newbie, asking for blacktop 6 speed LSD price and do u guys know which gearbox model is better?
Hi Ronos!
I'm a 3SGTE guy, a bit stupid when it comes to the younger siblings of 4AGE, but there a couple of my friends whom actually used the 6-Speed box.
So from what i've heard (yes i actually asked them after u post), there is the C160-12C (with LSD), from a Trueno BZR. and that one have the same ratio as the C60 gearboxes, it made it some how slightly weaker but not significant due to the narrow gear.
While there is the other brother gearbox which is dubbed the C161-G6R, which have a different ratio,
this one might be the stronger one.

Feb 22, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Ronos!
I'm a 3SGTE guy, a bit stupid when it comes to the younger siblings of 4AGE, but there a couple of my friends whom actually used the 6-Speed box.
So from what i've heard (yes i actually asked them after u post), there is the C160-12C (with LSD), from a Trueno BZR. and that one have the same ratio as the C60 gearboxes, it made it some how slightly weaker but not significant due to the narrow gear.
While there is the other brother gearbox which is dubbed the C161-G6R, which have a different ratio,
this one might be the stronger one.
Thanks Ryuuken for the information. How about the price?

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Thanks Ryuuken for the information. How about the price?
you're talking about an approximate 2000? or Lesser..
Trying not to put your hopes to high.
If lesser,you'' be happy.

slack3r

Known Member
Mar 10, 2010
Manila
Anyone got or know selling Tom's new action center caps silver/polished preferred but if got any color can also 0176976371

If you have set of tom's new action wheels let me know also if it's the only way to get centercaps haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I've heard several stories of shops charging customers for doing balancing off wheel and then charging them again for doing off wheel balancing. Please be careful and take note:

For example: If a shop takes your tyre out and balances it, charges RM5 and then put it back on your car.... drives your car and then finds it's still out of balance and then he chooses to do an 'on wheel' balancing and charges you RM30 he SHOULD NOT charge you the other RM5 earlier simply because he was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience