Perdana V6 Community Forum *

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
then mid till muffler 3.5", exhaust will pop at high boost. (1.1bar). does it pop like anti lag open firing

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
should try tat.... now i'm using 2.5" and g medallion muffler. very quiet exhaust almost like stock. but sometime feel bored on it so thinking of getting some noise from it.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
should try tat.... now i'm using 2.5" and g medallion muffler. very quiet exhaust almost like stock. but sometime feel bored on it so thinking of getting some noise from it.
Hey hey, if you want to dump that G Medallion, I'm more than willing to take it! If it fits NA V6.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Later noisy then want to quieten it.....hahhahhahah:biggrin:

Nov 3, 2014
Penang
the best is using 2.5", before this I was using 2.5" from front till mid, then mid till muffler 3.5", exhaust will pop at high boost. (1.1bar).

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

[/COLOR

mine is V- configuration engine maybe can lasts longer kua.

Thanks danz i will try 2.5 and see how it perform...anyone use kakimoto mufler its good?mine now using hks super dragger..

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Hey hey, if you want to dump that G Medallion, I'm more than willing to take it! If it fits NA V6.
sorry bro i still wan to keep it if i change, coz when i feel bored on the sound then i can change back..

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Later noisy then want to quieten it.....hahhahhahah:biggrin:
tat y i thinking of using exhaust valve controller, when wan noise just open the valve by pass the exhaust.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
sorry bro i still wan to keep it if i change, coz when i feel bored on the sound then i can change back..

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

tat y i thinking of using exhaust valve controller, when wan noise just open the valve by pass the exhaust.
I only know of the type R exhaust where on high pressure the valve opens and become straight thru......:biggrin:

humongousgravy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Seremban
Evo 3 manual stock FC should be just slightly worse than V6 Manual but better than V6 auto right?

Btw anyone got lobang for manual gearbox? Mine is starting to drop gears mid rev...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry but I'm not sure is this the right section, I have a 96 satria and there are rust here and there and paint is terrible.
Can anyone recommend me nice and trustable shop to clean of the rust and paint the whole car?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience