Where to custom piston and con rods

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Combine metal gasket lor. Each metal gasket consist of multiple layers. Top and bottom are seal gaskets, the thick layers are space gaskets. The super thin one is compression gasket.

Remove the top and bottom layer of one gasket, slit in the remaining gaskets into another gaskets.

There u go. A custom thickness gasket.

yewly1990

Known Member
Aug 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Combine metal gasket lor. Each metal gasket consist of multiple layers. Top and bottom are seal gaskets, the thick layers are space gaskets. The super thin one is compression gasket.

Remove the top and bottom layer of one gasket, slit in the remaining gaskets into another gaskets.

There u go. A custom thickness gasket.
But actually how do I know how thick I should go?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
I do remember uploading an equation here for metal gasket thickness and compression ratio. But i forgot which century ago... lolx.

KeeSeong

Known Member
Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Mine also BOT on crz... stock internal running 0.7 bar...also feel wanna change piston scare over boosting when up genting.. hehe always look at the water n oil temp gauge.. scare up.. hahaha

But bros said no problem wif low boost i reli hope no problem.. haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi
Anyone can help me?
I recently fitted turbo to my EG9 and would like to lower the tempreture of my engine.
I would wish very much for the normal way (oil cooler / bigger radiator / etc etc)
but due to the modification of my engine, there isnt much space for a bigger radiator.

Can anyone help suggest some methods of cooling it?
(dun want to open my bornet as ... it looks kinda "bengish")
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience