Perdana V6 Community Forum *

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
time to skim your discs, I used eternal twin pots with discs for 6 years without skimming.
if disc skimming is done regularly, means your brake piston is showing signs of getting faulty do get it serviced.

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Erm guys, I am not joking yeah. I do have such km achieve during the highways. Next time I shall post a pic to show. Not to show off yeah, no hard feelings. Had my 12 y/o perdana v6 service regularly, it's remain slightly stock standard with not much mods. Just Liqui-moly addictives (octane booster, engine flush, valve clean) and Idemitsu mineral engine oil, toyota trasmission oil, toyota radiator coolant.

humongousgravy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Seremban
700+ km for Perdana is really superb! Never achieved that myself but I would assume I can get around 600km until the fill up light turns up.

Anyway guys, I came across a cheap 312 manual gearbox, but was told it is serviced/welded/or something, will that affect the lifespan and performance?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
312 usually is 2wd, but there are 4wd as well, if its from halfcut then should be no issue, but if its a 4wd u need to get it locked before u can use the gbox. there is a part required to be welded in order to lock it, if it breaks then throw it away. get a reliable & experienced mechanic.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
time to skim your discs, I used eternal twin pots with discs for 6 years without skimming.
if disc skimming is done regularly, means your brake piston is showing signs of getting faulty do get it serviced.
The problem is that it still vibrates after rotor skimming and piston service.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
The braking vibration has finally been fixed by taking the least expected way - changing the wheels. Maybe the old wheels were defective I didn't know. Now running on new wheels the braking vibration seems to have gone away.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The braking vibration has finally been fixed by taking the least expected way - changing the wheels. Maybe the old wheels were defective I didn't know. Now running on new wheels the braking vibration seems to have gone away.
Wheels problem? Funny it should vibration at braking only.....:hmmmm:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hello, anyone know the price of Perdana V6 side mirror or want to let go? mine just flew away after a miscalculation of hitting a 2 ton lorry side...

My mech told me there are two option one is with folding and none?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any good and reliable workshop for body knocking and perhaps painting in Subang and Sunway ????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience