Perdana V6 Community Forum *

humongousgravy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Seremban
Just surveying perdana v6 price today and price has dropped so tremendously since I got my car a year ago. A 2010 Perdana is cheaper that what I paid for a 2005 Perdana. *sigh*

albertkohcs979

Oct 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Its just dont have the 2nd hand value. This car are quite good except the gear box. Im still driving my V6 for 11years and just recently upgrade to RVR 4G63 2L Turbo Auto engine. No doubt long journey drive are very comfortable.

humongousgravy

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Seremban
Hi Albert, how much did the conversion cost?

I'm having a real headache with my front bumper, it drooping slightly, and after a botched repair job (screwed on my bumper with putty and paint), i cannot remove my headlights without risk of damaging my bumper permanently. Did you have issues like this with your bumper?

albertkohcs979

Oct 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
My bumber slightly drop on the left side but its being year. Later will replace new one and whole body painting. Perdana have such issue due to its very low. Once you hit something than it will slight out of position.
I spend ard 7.5k for engine + wiring. Budget your self ard 10k.
I change 17" rim, tyres, engine, front lamp, steal piping, boost meter, turbo timer, speed cut(reach 240kmh) + accessories already 16k.
Still many to do but it will blow you mind away with turbo engine. Just a bit costly on the fuel, long distance v6 clock at 580km and with turbo ard 380-420km.
I still learning everyday abt the engine. The more u learn, the more u understand, the more u spend, hihi..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My bumber slightly drop on the left side but its being year. Later will replace new one and whole body painting. Perdana have such issue due to its very low. Once you hit something than it will slight out of position.
I spend ard 7.5k for engine + wiring. Budget your self ard 10k.
I change 17" rim, tyres, engine, front lamp, steal piping, boost meter, turbo timer, speed cut(reach 240kmh) + accessories already 16k.
Still many to do but it will blow you mind away with turbo engine. Just a bit costly on the fuel, long distance v6 clock at 580km and with turbo ard 380-420km.
I still learning everyday abt the engine. The more u learn, the more u understand, the more u spend, hihi..
Just getting the dose of poison.....:driver::rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

That is super high FC for highway, even for a turbo isn't it?
Cannot be helped, turbo engine runs rich air/fuel ratio. Mine also not much difference from his, in fact less, around 340km, town (300) only but car getting too old so using my SUV for outstation instead....:driver:

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
Hmm, normal town driving may be higher fuel consumption (FC) but when I drive on highways, my full tank can clocks about 700-750km before the lights turned on. depending on the high way traffic condition and cruising speed ard 90-100km/h.

albertkohcs979

Oct 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
U must be kidding, 700-750km full tank hway with 90-100kmh.
Knowing Audi A6 2L Hybrid clock at 800km full tank
Mine did clock abive 600km full tank but never ever 700-750km for 11 year drive.

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Just surveying perdana v6 price today and price has dropped so tremendously since I got my car a year ago. A 2010 Perdana is cheaper that what I paid for a 2005 Perdana. *sigh*
Yes agree wit u bro, I just brought the car last year but now i check back the price drop about 10k

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Vibrate when hard braking?
Usually pull one side means one side brakes biting better then the other side, not balanced....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Evo 3 vents are in the right areas? Evo 3 is straight 4 and Perdana is V6
Brakes vibrate whenever I press the brake pedal even softly.:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Kenari back wiper set got stolen when I parked my car just in front of my house. This bastard wiper set also want……. really sick people…All the Kenari drivers please beware, keep your wiper with you all the time.:confused:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience