WTS Original Volk Racing CE28N Genesis 18"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

WTS Original Volk Racing CE28N Genesis 18"

Nitrous

Sep 12, 2005
Perak
WTS Original Volk Racing CE28N Genesis 18" from Japan.
http://rayswheels.com.au/wheels/index675f.html?d=68
Specs : 18" X 8J, offset 44, PCD 114.3 (fits Honda CRZ or FD2). Note that this is a limited edition set, and it is a forged 1 piece ultra strong and lightweight rims (estimate roughly about 7.5kg per rim, excluding tires). Nothing comes close to CE28N in terms of ultimate strength and lightweight, and comes from a reputable company (Rays Engineering) which is famous for their excellent products.

Package comes with the following original part options :
1) 4 x Rays Engineering air valve stem (mounted)
2) 4 x Rays Engineering air valve stem cap
3) 4 x VOLK RACING GT-high type Center Cap for the rims (not installed)
4) 4 x HIBOSSCAL Plate for each rim (not installed)
5) One set of McGard SplineDrive installation kit (with lock nuts and key numbers)
6) 4 x pieces of Toyo T1 Sport 215/40/R18 tires (50% thread left)
7) Manuals

Condition : Never repaired (original paint) and never bent before. There are light scruffing on the side of some rims, unfortunately have scraped a bit of the curb. You can see it in the picture that I have posted. Besides that, the rims is in good condition, and have only used it for 2 years on my CRZ.

Note : I will not sell the parts separately, all items have to go in one set. This set is suitable for Honda CRZ, or Honda Civic FD series.

Reason for Sale : Demod CRZ..

Asking Price : Rm6300 neg

Warranty : None

Dealing method : COD only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW has unveiled a video about the testing of the latest weapon at Autodrome de Miramas. The BMW is capable of a high speed of more than 300 km/h (app. 190 mph), Launch Control vs. smoky burnout, a wet handlingcourse. The BMW engineers are optimizing the new BMW M5 even for extreme conditions. Watch this awesome video on the new twin-turbo engine. Farewell V10, welcome to twin-turbo V8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience