MyVi Extreme mods/upgrades?

jchooo

Sep 29, 2014
Hi, I need some advice on what upgrades I should get for MyVi Extreme (2013). As this is my first car I'm not that familiar with all of this. I appreciate any advice given. Thanks in advance :)

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Want to modify the aesthetics (body kit, tyres, etc.) Any recommendations?
Those can be done at random accessory shops, really. As long as you're not touching anything that affects performance, of course. Rims, however, you might not want to go too big as it will get heavier and make your car slower with bad fuel consumption.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
ha? want to modify aesthetics? BODY KIT? sudah EXTREME you want to modify body kit? you mean DEMOD it? Like driving a Lancer Evolution MR, want to modify body kit to Inspira R3?

jchooo

Sep 29, 2014
ha? want to modify aesthetics? BODY KIT? sudah EXTREME you want to modify body kit? you mean DEMOD it? Like driving a Lancer Evolution MR, want to modify body kit to Inspira R3?
No I meant modify. Like certain parts (bumpers, etc.)

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Do you guys know off a website that shows off MyVi mods?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Want to modify the aesthetics (body kit, tyres, etc.) Any recommendations?
If u want to get a bodykit for your Myvi 1.5, you shouldn't even bother buying the Extreme Model in the 1st place. To me is a waste of money.

Anyway, google up and you will find lots of samples of bodykits for myvi. Is common and can be easily source unlike other cars.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Those can be done at random accessory shops, really. As long as you're not touching anything that affects performance, of course. Rims, however, you might not want to go too big as it will get heavier and make your car slower with bad fuel consumption.
If going for power then yes, but if going for looks, bigger is the way to go....hahhahaha:rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, I need some advice on what upgrades I should get for MyVi Extreme (2013). As this is my first car I'm not that familiar with all of this. I appreciate any advice given. Thanks in advance :)
your question is too generic. And if you need others to tell you how to mod the appearance of your car, then the outcome is actually not your taste, is it? Google myvi mods or daihatsu sirion indonesia and you may get some ideas

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all DIYers@zth

4-5 months ago, i did some searching and finally found a guide to make this.
(Buying a Bee-R launch was out of budget.....)
My purpose was to make a DIY Launch Controller ... however since the rpm signal is adjustable,
you can trigger a 12v relay for any purpose...from cutting ignition, fuel, on sub injector, on mivec, on horn, on central locking system and etc at what ever rpm you want.

example....
Set rpm adjustment to 6000rpm, once reach 8000= horn sound...or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience