.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

Zeroshift

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Bro,
It's pointless to change header without decat. But boleh try lah, can use other cars (with flange ready) catcon. 421 with longer secondary pipes is recommended.

Bro, 421 ext is recommended. But culprit to pull back ur high end would be your ori muffler, do consider to change that one shot.

*thumbs up*

Agreed. Catcon average lifespan bout 80k KM before malfunction. But along the way, it increases the exhaust flow restriction.
Catcon lifespan is only 80k km? That a bit low right?

By the way, is replacing the Cat with a pipe direct a good idea instead of putting a bullet?

kezman

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
KL
hi all, anyone here using supercircuit full stainless steel exhaust system for inspira 1.8 manual? any reviews?

d3vilzzzz

Nov 14, 2006
dear sifus,

satria gti (mmc,stock) what are your recommendations?
I wish to achieve:
1. better fuel efficiency
2. linear pickup -power through low revs and high revs
3. not too noisy
4. if possible increase in HP :D

thanks

Last edited:

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
dear sifus,

satria gti (mmc,stock) what are your recommendations?
I wish to achieve:
1. better fuel efficiency
2. linear pickup -power through low revs and high revs
3. not too noisy
4. if possible increase in HP :D

thanks
Er bro just wana ask you edi mod your air filter to open pod ? IF just change exhaust but your air filter never touch no way to gain those you want. But when u mod exhaust to beter flow sure more noise unless u add more cat or bullet, which also restrict the flow hence not much to gain if you do it. And btw, gti ori exhaust claim by proton / lotus is well tuned edi. Can try to decat or take off bullet to gain few hp but abit noise and bad o2 smell. But seriously open pot gives best hp gain and then good engine tune also helps. 4G93 DOHC 16V is quite solid, get mivec top n ecu will give even better performance n fuel efficiency.

sodeck

Known Member
Mar 26, 2007
Since you have good budget there, i suggest look for a good workmanship and had it custom. From header > whole system > <end muffler pick your own>.

As for pipe inlet diameter, it depends on your displacement. 1.8L best go for 2.5inch, 2.0L somewhere between 2.5inch-3.0inch. Maintain the mid section with a 15inch long bullet, as for end muffler depends on yourself of s-flow or straight.

There are lot's of good shop out there, don't go to Wei Yip/Kaki exhaust.

1. Exss Work, Danau Kota
2. GT Exhaust, Puchong near Ioi Tesco
3. Ijal Exhaust, Batu Caves
4. KW Exhaust, Kampung Subang

Personally i have seen works of GT Exhaust and KW Exhaust, their custom job is magnificient. When you see an exhaust shop doing piping for a serious track car, you'll know they have certain level of workmanship. Some of them has fanpage on fb you might look up.
Hello, yesterday went to exhaust shop in Cheras near Roundabout Jalan cheras/MRR2, but not sure the name. today went to Kaki Exhaust Maluri, to check price. I decided to go with Kaki Exhaust since the muffler price is a bit cheaper compare to the other shop, but not until now since you advise not to go there. Anyone has any other recommendation for exhaust shop around KL/Cheras/Pandan area? thank you.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I hear many recommend Jian Hang in Batu Caves.....
jian hang & ijal always busy wan....but their workmanship is top notch.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

ok, that was expensive.
next time can try go to under6...
now no more patronize any exhaust shop once sold the perdana :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
jian hang & ijal always busy wan....but their workmanship is top notch.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

now no more patronize any exhaust shop once sold the perdana :rofl:
If patronize also should be once only, right? My VR transplant time done up using stainless steel use until now....:driver:

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi sifus,

I am driving Honda City GM 2013 model.
Fully stock only replaced air filter with WORKS drop in.

Need recommendation to improve pick-up / acceleration from 0 - 100.

I plan to change part by part so can advice me which should i go first?

Should i change exhaust header first and leave mid pipping and muffler stock?

Hope sifus here can help me improve my low end power.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi i recently got a new project car a wira 1.5 manual in stock condition. i would like to add an oil cooler and gauges, oil pressure and oil temp.

can anyone recommend a good shop that can fix all this for me?

the oil cooler is maybe not needed for now, but i may change the engine later when budget allows, for now i just want the oil cooler and gauge.

i checked mudah , a lot selling the cooler and relocating kits from half cuts, but i am not sure if they will fit?

the 4G15 use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience