1991 NSX EDM for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

1991 NSX EDM for sale

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
at least i had the chance to see it in person ... =)
Where you see it bro?:burnout:

Anyway,for those who want to know how does the sound of the GT Xtreme when it was going full throttle..this one is for you.

GT Design Xtreme Exhaust System - YouTube

Truly menacing sounding NSX exhaust system ever!GT One F1 V5.1,Bel Canto,Taitec GT-009,JGTC Parallel,Gruppe M V2/V3,Pride V2 cant even fight the sound it make!Sure those other pretzel' type exhaust making almost same sound,but it growling less than GT-Xtreme due to the absent of resonator of each section of piping & 45 degree canted dual canister design.

Captain Fast

Known Member
Apr 9, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
First of all, it is an awesome car and as a car guy myself, I do know how special this car is so all the best in your sale.

Secondly, you must be very rich to have be able to maintain all the wonderful cars and bikes as you have mentioned as I know maintaining cars like this is not cheap. Wish I earn as much or have some kind of business under my care for me to afford cars like this.

Lastly, free bump for you! :)

bladerunner

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2006
Great piece of Honda's racing heritage for sale.

Price is steep for those who want it, and those who can afford it will buy a Porsche instead.

Plus, you're selling it because your kapchai was stolen?!?!?!

Err... there's a diff between the R34s and Supras with them being inline 6-es my friend

Good luck in finding a new owner

Senna rules!

Yeah,thanks for the appreciation.The V6 is one of the best sounding I ever heard.Far better than R34,Supra,Z & the GTO(the closest I ever encountered to rival the NSX orgasmic V6 sound is Double Vanos E46 M3).....even when it not as fast as the R34 & other FI factory Japs sportscar,but it however does FEEL very fast indeed.

After the VTEC kicked in at 5K RPM ....all the sudden the RPM & speedo going very fast,like hitting a NOS in NFS:U game lol.

Last edited:

faidhifareez

From Facebook
Aug 9, 2011
Subang Jaya
Back few years ago, I was having fun with my "ex-gf" (FD2R) at Genting in midnight. At the time I left the top hill, going downhill, there was this white NSX 'drifted' in front of me, my gf saw Malay couples was inside the car, the driver's gf smiled at my gf when our car was side by side. I knew the NSX intention wasn't to show off but to say "hi" to his Honda brother, I assumed that way. So my question is, was that you?

That NSX made my day.

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
"Back few years ago, I was having fun with my "ex-gf" (FD2R) at Genting in midnight. At the time I left the top hill, going downhill, there was this white NSX 'drifted' in front of me, my gf saw Malay couples was inside the car, the driver's gf smiled at my gf when our car was side by side. I knew the NSX intention wasn't to show off but to say "hi" to his Honda brother, I assumed that way. So my question is, was that you?

That NSX made my day."

Probably my friend,but I not that sure.But that's not me.

My NSX never in midnight run to Genting for now,probably never for this moment,unless it was a midnight run nearby Bukit Ampang area....(My house is far on the Kuala Klawang,so I hardly drive it at all)

& yeah,I didnt have a girlfriend for now....& there would be no girl,or b1atch would sitting in the passanger seat.I hardly even give my own friend a ride unless I can be sure that I can drive them safely & sound.(They know my game' anyway,since high school....So no complaint there hehehe)

Anyway thanks for that,friends.There is few called, but for now the car is with me.(Loan related issues,probably)

So car still open for sale,for interested party.One spare engine as a gift should be fine haha. :D

Keninshiro

Oct 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wow! The legendary NSX... definitely a must have if you have the moolah! A bump for your car.

p.s: I'd drop that auto box for a 6 speed ;)

kuntauasli

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
worth to keep this legend.. nyam nyam... but i think ppl would rather get s2k/ civic type R due to the age of this monster... good luck on ur sale.. cheers

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Thanks for the word, guys....Anyway, here is few pics of the engine during the NA rebuilt project.....All brand new parts, that's why there is one spare engine as a permanent gift lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old engine pulled out from the car. During that process the engine bay was polished & re-cleaned for better working environment.Both new engine are looks great this way.

The new engine was dismantled & inspected one by one at Powerhouse Motorsport USJ 1. Then the engine was reassembles, with all the crucial work such as balancing,valve job & testing was done on Formula D Pandan Indah, which also maintained several of my other car as well.( They're moved to Sunway this year under Formula MB )

The new unit come with all new engine mount & bushing.Mild NA-built to be say atleast...Port polished, intake & exhaust system.....

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
respect bro... may i know, how much we have spend to convert from auto to manual tranny for this legendary car?

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
A nice car indeed.

But in fact. it might takes few years until you are able to sell your car.
Or maybe you could look for overseas buyer. The chances are tons higher.

there is no bank in Malaysia would allow anyone getting any hire purchase loan for a 'Japanese' car more than 20 years. not to say 190k.

Unless it is collection ferrari or lambo.

this would left only deep pockets group would consider this. and provided they are very enthusiastic in Vtec.
unfortunately I'm not one of them.

good luck.

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
If I'm not mistaken JPJ can give 80% roadtax discount for 'classic cars' (25 years or older). Need support letter from classic car club.

For 'vintage cars' (50 years or older), 90% discount for roadtax.

In 2 years time, the NSX's roadtax can be as cheap as DC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche Boxster. In my mind, it is perhaps the most iconic sports car of all time. Something I could possibly attain in my lifetime. A poster of the 986 Boxster was on my wall for a good 8 years, before it yellowed so badly, I had to take it down. That poster is still under my bed. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't like soft-tops. But I'd take a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience