DBKL & MBPJ Saman--To Pay Or Just Ignored??

sup3rduke

Aug 20, 2014
Selangor
Hi all ZTH buddy!!

Me newbie in the house.

Need some view/advise from you guys here::adore::adore:

I am currently having 2 saman on hand:

MBPJ---17/6/14---RM100
DBKL---19/8/14---RM100

Any risk/problem faced if ignored/not pay this 2 tickets??

Some says no problem at all & some says must pay bcos of roadtax/license can't renew & will bring to court etc etc.:confused::confused:

Hope those who are serious & has experience regarding on saman can advise & share your experience here.:listen:

Cheers all!!!:party:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Probably not good to openly admit la @danz

As for sup3rduke : You make the mistake you pay the fine la. Usually can rayu until 30.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi all ZTH buddy!!

Me newbie in the house.

Need some view/advise from you guys here::adore::adore:

I am currently having 2 saman on hand:

MBPJ---17/6/14---RM100
DBKL---19/8/14---RM100

Any risk/problem faced if ignored/not pay this 2 tickets??

Some says no problem at all & some says must pay bcos of roadtax/license can't renew & will bring to court etc etc.:confused::confused:

Hope those who are serious & has experience regarding on saman can advise & share your experience here.:listen:

Cheers all!!!:party:
You can still renew your roadtax or insurance like Danz said. But not when you received a letter from them asking you to pay if not, the 2nd letter arrive, u will be seeing yourself in court.

I got the letter so no choice. Same like u got 2 Saman RM100 from MBPJ which is ridiculous.
So went to pay, 1 is more recent while the other about 4 months ago.

So the recent one I got discount till RM30 while the other couldn't discount much RM90 or RM70 can't remember because it was due too long. If still didn't pay the amount RM100, will increase till RM200 instead according to the counter.

So, if u get saman on the same day but go and settle with an innocent reason, might get off the hook with minimum payment.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Dont get me wrong, if i can recalled..

last time a working colleague parked somewhere and then MBPJ gave her a ticket and some sort of chain on her car side mirror...

sup3rduke

Aug 20, 2014
Selangor
Thank you so much for all ZTH brothers here to voice your view!! I am really appreciated!!

The DBKL saman which is really bad luck,i went into washroom which is less than 10 min at a mamak store came out then buta buta kena already!! :bawling::mad::banghead:

That's what i concern because now their saman is generated on the handheld scanner type.Not using hand written anymore.

It is most of you guys that accumulated those saman eg:Bro DanzEterna said,which is those hand written type from those days ones??
Or instead of the new handheld scanner type which is all of us confirm can't escape now??

Like what bro Supra_Fanatics said,we will received the DBKL/MBPJ court letter at the end of the day & which we can't hide & have to attend??

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
received the court letter last 10 years ago and never attend it. Bought that car in 2000 and sold off in 2004.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Probably not a good idea to skip court. If you're unlucky you'll get a warrant issued under your name and you're automatically black listed in the PDRM database which is bad when you're looking for a job or applying for a bank loan (if they do a background check).

Since it's only a "small" saman, faster settle it and try to rayu. If you end up like Danz you must also be like him and have lots of contacts. Danz is a super big time lansi gangster with connections in allllllll the right place. :biggrin:

Hehehehehehehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thank you so much for all ZTH brothers here to voice your view!! I am really appreciated!!

The DBKL saman which is really bad luck,i went into washroom which is less than 10 min at a mamak store came out then buta buta kena already!! :bawling::mad::banghead:

That's what i concern because now their saman is generated on the handheld scanner type.Not using hand written anymore.

It is most of you guys that accumulated those saman eg:Bro DanzEterna said,which is those hand written type from those days ones??
Or instead of the new handheld scanner type which is all of us confirm can't escape now??

Like what bro Supra_Fanatics said,we will received the DBKL/MBPJ court letter at the end of the day & which we can't hide & have to attend??
There is one I read somewhere, he ignored and end up summon to court, instead of that few hundred bucks, he was fined RM3K instead. So you choose wisely lo :laugh:

Last time, I use to study near MBPJ area there, so no small change one morning, so went and have breakfast 1st to get some small change.

I came back, car kena summon not long ago, I quickly went to the pay machine, and pay for parking ticket.

Grab the summon letter which is computer generated, (8 years ago) walk straight into MBPJ and told them that I just only parked my car and went off to change some coins to buy a parking ticket through the machine. Came back I get this summon adi can u void this?

The counter girl, k nvm no need to pay. RM30 summon at that time haha cuz I was in the right parking box and not simply park which is RM100 instead.

So if can afford that RM30, just pay lo or if rayu also if RM30 summon, only pay Rm10. Treat it as Valet parking or Charity then no so heartache haha!

Probably not a good idea to skip court. If you're unlucky you'll get a warrant issued under your name and you're automatically black listed in the PDRM database which is bad when you're looking for a job or applying for a bank loan (if they do a background check).

Since it's only a "small" saman, faster settle it and try to rayu. If you end up like Danz you must also be like him and have lots of contacts. Danz is a super big time lansi gangster with connections in allllllll the right place. :biggrin:

Hehehehehehehe
That's why Danz is not someone to mess around with, look petite only but then one cannot accumulate up to 150 summons and no letter received. Kucimiao like me received 2 already get letter when not paid :laugh:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
1 question guys do u pay for indah water?

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

to TS, the bottom line is since u have 2 DBKL summons better go settle it to avoid court order send to your hse.
don't be like me cos the total amount of summons will costs more than my kancil, that's y its not worth paying it.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

to TS, the bottom line is since u have 2 DBKL summons better go settle it to avoid court order send to your hse.
don't be like me cos the total amount of summons will costs more than my kancil, that's y its not worth paying it.
If they want u pay, "Just take my kancil and be gone with it" :rofl:

Indah Water need to pay?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Indah Water small amount only. Please pay.
My mom had a shoplot and was leased out. The tenant did not pay and all the while the bill is sent the shop.
The amount accumulated for years came to something like RM2k plus then kena lawyer letter and is addressed to owner. We had to pay or attend court. So we paid as through the years tenants come and go, how to look for them.....:banghead:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

I paid. Small fee for a big job. Pay la.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my pomen said that if i use battery water in ur radiator is more better using water+coolant..is it true??anyone else using battery water??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience