Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
Warm up session before all hell break loose. Happened to my colleague yesterday at my office. She took the lift and pressed level G but the lift went to roof top instead. So she say is hantu kacau. Im not that sure cuz lifts can be nuts sometimes.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Warm up session before all hell break loose. Happened to my colleague yesterday at my office. She took the lift and pressed level G but the lift went to roof top instead. So she say is hantu kacau. Im not that sure cuz lifts can be nuts sometimes.
Could be someone at the roof press the lift to go down but then after that decided not to go down yet and went back to get something.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
No no no no.. share only after 10th please. I don't want to scare myself before my trip
where u going...maybe i can try check around see if got the place's local good stories...u can explore ma...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
where u going...maybe i can try check around see if got the place's local good stories...u can explore ma...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
He is not going to read any thing in here until after the trip.......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Lai lai story time :biggrin:

Send from my ME173X using Tapatalk
5 days still no stories?

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Share mine v u guys, jz happen on Tuesday early morning between 2 to 4am...

Im staying in a condo, in the middle floor.
Sometimes there are some weird noises coming from upper floor, like those table n chair noises, imagine u dragging the table n chair in the midnight on the floor. But rarely happen la...
So I was assumed that tenants are moving their bed or some heavy chair in the midnight sometimes...

until tuesday early morning, I'm started to doubt that they are the one who moving the furnitures...
Because now jz beginning of Hari Raya week, the upper floor tenant had balik kampung and haven came back yet!!!

The noises from upstair was non stop and so noisy. Can u imagine those ngittttt ngottttttttt noise keep going on non stop for few hours? First I thought only myself heard this as my gf sleep like a pig beside me. But on the second day morning, she told me silently she heard that weird noise from the upper floor too, may b now is hungry ghost month, makes me feel more eerie...:hmmmm:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I had a few worse lift experiences. I went into a lift. After the door is closed, it went up faster and faster as the massive G-force pulled me back on the floor, I tried pressing the Stop button but it wouldn't respond. I tried to scream but no one heard me. I was totally horrified. Finally the lift exceeded its limit and shot through the roof and went into free fall and a few seconds later kaboom I landed safely in my bed.:sleep:

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Share mine v u guys, jz happen on Tuesday early morning between 2 to 4am...

Im staying in a condo, in the middle floor.
Sometimes there are some weird noises coming from upper floor, like those table n chair noises, imagine u dragging the table n chair in the midnight on the floor. But rarely happen la...
So I was assumed that tenants are moving their bed or some heavy chair in the midnight sometimes...

until tuesday early morning, I'm started to doubt that they are the one who moving the furnitures...
Because now jz beginning of Hari Raya week, the upper floor tenant had balik kampung and haven came back yet!!!

The noises from upstair was non stop and so noisy. Can u imagine those ngittttt ngottttttttt noise keep going on non stop for few hours? First I thought only myself heard this as my gf sleep like a pig beside me. But on the second day morning, she told me silently she heard that weird noise from the upper floor too, may b now is hungry ghost month, makes me feel more eerie...:hmmmm:
Sound travels. It may be a few floors above your unit someone was bonking someone on a table.:biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
YYC,
good one.....kaboom and back to sleep....haha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No no no no no no no no no x 1000

I had a few worse lift experiences. I went into a lift. After the door is closed, it went up faster and faster as the massive G-force pulled me back on the floor, I tried pressing the Stop button but it wouldn't respond. I tried to scream but no one heard me. I was totally horrified. Finally the lift exceeded its limit and shot through the roof and went into free fall and a few seconds later kaboom I landed safely in my bed.:sleep:

Sound travels. It may be a few floors above your unit someone was bonking someone on a table.:biggrin:
Very Willy Wonka ish. Hehehe

As for sound travels, it's true what. Some lesser, more poorly made condos don't have any good sound insulation. A friend moved out of her place because of an irritating family that would sleep at 2 and wake up at 5am everyday and all that banging of doors, running, pulling of chairs and all was 2 floors above her condo. She even hired professional sound proofing folks to go see what they could do about the place and it was a problem with the structure of the condo, nothing could be done about the noise.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No no no no no no no no no x 1000

Very Willy Wonka ish. Hehehe

As for sound travels, it's true what. Some lesser, more poorly made condos don't have any good sound insulation. A friend moved out of her place because of an irritating family that would sleep at 2 and wake up at 5am everyday and all that banging of doors, running, pulling of chairs and all was 2 floors above her condo. She even hired professional sound proofing folks to go see what they could do about the place and it was a problem with the structure of the condo, nothing could be done about the noise.
Your party big group can do like ghost adventure.....hahhahahhaha:biggrin:

Wah! Condo woh! if apartment can go fast fast.....
Sound proof the condo? Wah Every room lined with cork, or cheapest will be those cardboard egg packing materials....:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience