Engine bay:paint,shave,tuck...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
epic work as always man

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Warrgghh... U come in write timing Bro...now the page change oledi...me to tired to scroll down..hee:biggrin:

epic work as always man
Anyway...Thanks Bro..:burnout:

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

WATER SPRAY TANK
MOCK-UP

Template and cut piece 3mm 6061 Alum.plate

Weld Job- Not the best..time by time i try to improve...

3 hole for 3 pump- 1/front Screen 2/rear Screen 3/InterCooler

SAHUR TIME BOS...:eating:...:burnout: :adore:

Last edited:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Here the outlet hose and wiring for water spray...

Not to forget-i slice small silicone hose to lining the hole saw cut..

Nylon hose/white -for front and rear screen..

Start to make nozzle seat plate..

I need a volume...so i just use screen nozzle water spray..and its really easy to adjust

Here were the nozzle will spray and splash to the intercooler

Sorry coz my crappy camera,..but in real view the water spray splash nice to the intercooler..
not to fine size droplet,that what i want...

Last edited:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
BAT. BRACKET AND HOLDER FAB.-I Jump stage a bit yaa..to relax our mind K..:smokin:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
RAD.END TANK FABRICATION- I must to say really thanks TO All who like this thread..:adore:
P/s-Izso i will answer later yeah...:adore:

Here Some Pics for Today

BEFORE

AFTER

Alum. Rad. with Alum end tank...For me..,there is always the best and advantage to place
fan switch sensor at the Rad..for this engine its locate at thermostart housing...thats mean now its have
2 fan switch for safety...1 kong still have another one trigger...But the Best of Best for me is to Remake(device controller) the fan will be Direct ON if say the fan switch sensor 'KONG' or failure socketing happen..

WATER SPARE TANK

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

P.STEERING

Need to service and replace service kits..

Cleaning and Detailing

A bit Prob.to get this size bearing...

FAB. P/S OIL TANK

Some random pics for this 3 friend...

BEFORE

AFTER

Last edited:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Nope...still the McGyver type lor,but the main thing to go for that fun Toy i have oledi...Kaeser SM-11 Rotary Screw type Comp...just fine enough for me right now...only time and $$$...i want to make my own cabinet and system...dry and wet hope so...donno went its come true...:banghead:

OMG...you've got a Kaeser??!!! Airbox? Brand new or 2nd? Wish I could afford one...any pics of it?

Last edited:

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
OMG...you've got a Kaeser??!!! Airbox? Brand new or 2nd? Wish I could afford one...any pics of it?
SM 11 only loor...but its more-more and more enough for medium work..:biggrin: wahh same like me..you knows its also in my list target toy..I'v told this to my friends 'friends..even i know my be only dream...who knows my wish be fulfilled after many years...till one day that guy call me in a good timing...At first talk I even don't get what that guy try to say to me...till he's mention my friend name...and thanks to him,i dont know how he's effort to find my no..coz my friend already past away...:adore:
After a simple discussion,i straight go to see...my luck this comp.. really all in good condition with manual books,reading the service schedule its only been use for 14 month...owner upgrade to SM tower

I hope ur wish also come true... :shakehands: "My i know why u also chose KAESER Airbox????":top:
P/s- i take a pics yeah..

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

A/C SYSTEM

HERE ITS LOOK WHEN I OPEN FROM BOX

After cleaning-clear look for some area prob. with material become decay

Leak Test- coz from how its looks..its must be have leak.. yes its leak..

At first..i just want to weld the leak..but when thinking back about the material become failure..better to change new ones..:top:
Here an another prob.. base from how hard to get p/s pump bearing,like Dinosaur :banghead:, most of new/used part shop say late 90s Mazda and Ford part getting hard to get :flybye:...make me thinking twice...i can take from other car and modified...that the last choice..
after few day hunting...i get a similar size and look...need to mode pipe and fitting..

Ready to put back

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

CUSTOM S.STELL FOR A/C TUBE LINE

Here where OEM tube go...

Starting from outlet and inlet cooling coil-
My friend asking me "why use S.S tube and Braided hose???"... in joke i say "I know ur car engine Bay looks nice,..But do you have this for ur A/C setup ???"
and he..:banghead: start to :thefinger: bla..bla..bla talk with ending..when can do for me..???
:rofl: Haa haa haa."Puhh..tak ble tengok org lebih sikit"..

Last edited:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I hope ur wish also come true... :shakehands: "My i know why u also chose KAESER Airbox????":top:
P/s- i take a pics yeah..

Well...errr....same like dreaming to own a Kranzle or Snap-ons etc.....quality DOES matters, right? Anyway, honestly, it's just a dream....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
CUT PIECE- Maybe somebody out there just wondering to know what inside this common A/C filter..
so i cut the old one...

---------- Post added 07-24-2014 at 12:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 07-23-2014 at 11:49 PM ----------

Well...errr....same like dreaming to own a Kranzle or Snap-ons etc.....quality DOES matters, right? Anyway, honestly, it's just a dream....
Yeah..ur write...quality and not to forget about support info as specially about technical tooo...and the best if have Forum about that product...its true..I'm facing with this prob before...my Panasonic TIG problem...than i try to get some info about diagram..but no support info...compare to Muller or other itu "olang putih" welding machine...that time even u or ur friends know about electronic cannot do anything...u need to trace everything one by one...need a long day if many board..:banghead:....I'm DIY person to...heee:biggrin:

No worry..even just a dream, there is always where people start from...like Turbo u know "Bila mau dia tak mari...Bila tak mau dia mari" thats why my car "conner terkandang"-(from my friend say laa..i donno :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Continue A/C tubing

FULL SET TUBING AND FLEXIBLE HOSE

CUSTOM BRACKET HOLDER TUBE

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Wow, stainless steel air con hoses......
Yap...its not only about looks...coz maybe other people will "EiiiYook" with its...even,during i do the lay out tube, i always keep the tube distance from wall and each other...hold its with bracket and put some
silicone hose at some place...but its cannot make sure the tube will not "Tergesek" with other thing in further...this is always happen...with this material "lu gesek la" and for bonus..even this car will be rust one day...hope this tube stay like that...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So, it has been a pretty fantastic 2011 for me. As some of you might know, I first bought my DSLR end of Dec 2010, and started taking random pictures of cars along the streets of Kuala Lumpur. Over the course of an entire year, many things happened for me...

It is incredibly difficult to express how I feel in words, so instead, I have decided to come up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience