Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
most of the time spirits are quite weak and are unable to communicate or even touch human...

only when we actually allowed it in by yielding or submitting to them...

that is when your body is prone to possession

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
all can share their stories here.... keep it coming

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
this month 27th July 2014 is the start of Chinese Lunar 7th month....pls share your experience here...keep the thread alive ya.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
this month 27th July 2014 is the start of Chinese Lunar 7th month....pls share your experience here...keep the thread alive ya.
No need wait until 27th July, got any stories just post. Probably from 27th more happening only....:hmmmm:

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
So, last weekend took a drive from Sempah to Genting. With my friend beside me..

Halfway through sempah, i noticed a certain sweet smell, but I didnt think too much about it, and carried on driving. My friend, asked me, eh, got smell something nice ah? I shoot him back, saying that I'm focusing on my driving, dont kacau :thefinger: He even peeked behind :thefinger:

By the time I got to Genting, he asked again, I said I might have smelled something sweet, but knowing the drills, if got smell also dont say got la, later got extra passenger how? :rofl:

Then took a drive to Amber Court, and he told me about that particular carpark which has the lights all turned off, since its sealed off. Supposedly got hantu la :hmmmm:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Aug 9/10 apparently is the special day in the Chinese 7th lunar month. And I'm going to Pahang for a camp trip.

Come back hopefully I won't have any stories for you guys. I reaaaaaaaally don't wanna experience anything :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Aug 9/10 apparently is the special day in the Chinese 7th lunar month. And I'm going to Pahang for a camp trip.

Come back hopefully I won't have any stories for you guys. I reaaaaaaaally don't wanna experience anything :biggrin:
Fuh! the 14th day....you should not even think of it, then all ok......:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

you know when camping you gotta "create" or "build" your own toilet? Usually its just digging a hole not too far from the camp...

Imagine someone passing you toilet paper in midnight bwahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::rofl::rofl::burnout:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
you know when camping you gotta "create" or "build" your own toilet? Usually its just digging a hole not too far from the camp...

Imagine someone passing you toilet paper in midnight bwahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::rofl::rofl::burnout:
Or someone tell you Oi! that is my place.......hahhahahhahahhaha:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Waiting for a lot of stories......:rofl:
choiiiiiiiiiii.

In the past I have hiked during the 7th month before. It's better to just not think about it and respect your environment. No peeing under a tree, "excuse" yourself whenever you do your business, no yelling names out loud, offer fruits before starting the hike, etc.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
choiiiiiiiiiii.

In the past I have hiked during the 7th month before. It's better to just not think about it and respect your environment. No peeing under a tree, "excuse" yourself whenever you do your business, no yelling names out loud, offer fruits before starting the hike, etc.
No peeing under the tree then pee where? :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone brought this kind of thing b4, which the silicon cover with light and cover the bulb? where to find it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience