car sticker wraps destroy my paint!

lolo9336

Mar 17, 2006
Selangor
7/5/14

My car was stick the matt sticker 1-2 year ago .the problem very difficult to tear of the sticker and harm your car body colour !horrible !ShxT !many plastic glue stick on car body and some primer come up. Is worst and dissapointed.
The whose sell the sticker say "this is the very good one sticker ,won't harm you car colour ,easy stick easy tear it off ,air bubble just press will gone .Sound good but no effect.

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
7/5/14

My car was stick the matt sticker 1-2 year ago .the problem very difficult to tear of the sticker and harm your car body colour !horrible !ShxT !many plastic glue stick on car body and some primer come up. Is worst and dissapointed.
The whose sell the sticker say "this is the very good one sticker ,won't harm you car colour ,easy stick easy tear it off ,air bubble just press will gone .Sound good but no effect.

That's why I don't really want to go for Wrapping or sticker.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
7/5/14

And you truly believe what the salesman told you?

Why dont you show the shxT quality to the salesman and see how he explain to you later. Maybe if he is true to his words like what he claimed, then he may return you the money.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Is that original paint or your car? Or spray before?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
There are many grades yo. Im assuming yours aren't branded whatsoever?
I know those good grades one(Genuine 3M) doesn't have leftover glue stains.
Like WrapXperts and Motorsport Playground.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Over-sticky is better than not-sticky-enuf, for those chap ayam brand wraps.

This is the same for those cheap-ass tint flims. The cheapo ones would peel off leaving gum stuck on the windows that takes ages to clean-off.

LiteBulb

Jan 15, 2009
Stick a plaster on yourself, and peel it off a month later. Skin also will come off.

lolo9336

Mar 17, 2006
Selangor
1-2 year ago ,go and argue only waste time......the sale guy must say a lot story ,bla bla .........ur car problem........

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
I've experienced wrapping my bonet with the 3M's vinyl. After 4-5 years of using it i decide to tear it off. The vinyl already rot and hard to peel when the surface is cold. So i heat the surface and manage to peel the vinyl easily without any residue or leftover. :)

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

7/5/14

from what i see, it looks more to paint defect.

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
kinda wondering, if the adhesion not strong enough then u claim the sticker not good. only 1-2 wks peeled off let say.
i think when u wanted to peel it off, u should heat the surface with a heat gun to at least soften it since after all it is 2 years yo.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a problem with my waja cps wiper... when i turned on the wiper, it is very slow, even when i switched to very fast mode it is still moving very very slow, up to one point that the wiper turned off completely... is there anybody here have encountered this problem before or somebody pleaseeeeeee tell me what is the problem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience