Random Video Games thread

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Maybe is time to get the real driving simulation.

That's a bit hardcore.

Errmm...I think that setup can buy me a new Haltech + 2 Pirelli donuts :biggrin:

Honestly, it's like forcing all the hardcore GT-ers to buy the logitech racing wheel. Where's the fun when it keeps on oversteering..:banghead:. Powerslide also tabuli..

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Lemme tell you what i got...
just check my sig :P
jk jk.
I used to have GBA. Right now I have:-
3DS Zelda Edition with Pokemon X, RE: Revelations, LoZ: A Link Between Worlds, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, and 4 indie games
PSP 6.0 ME-1.6 with almost all the games (but always play Gran Turismo)
PS1, NDS and GBA emulator, coz why not :D
planning to get PS2.
Ah, Pokemon player... Hehe, din't expect to find a serious player over here. I'm playing Pokemon Y now. Bought the 3DS during early May this year.

Why la :confused: short form you call it vibrator ma :rolleyes:

Eh you on my side or against me mia? Haha!

PS1 & PS2 no longer playing, then those nintendo games with Tape one also have but no longer playing too. Not sure still playable or not. Now just Ipad (1st Gen) use till today.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Those still need to crack your brain and then test and error, no fun. Be a game tester only then good haha! Everytime issue u a new game to finish it then give comment. Then get paid.

Like some, test drive cars then write a review, get paid.
Usually on your side but this time you went a bit far with the vibrator thing, so kacau you a bit lor. :biggrin:

You seemed to have quite a number of consoles. Old Nintendo? 64, SNES and NES??

To be game tester, you need to be very professional and famous enough to do that wor. Probably need to join those game tournaments and won the whole thing for several times...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Errmm...I think that setup can buy me a new Haltech + 2 Pirelli donuts :biggrin:

Honestly, it's like forcing all the hardcore GT-ers to buy the logitech racing wheel. Where's the fun when it keeps on oversteering..:banghead:. Powerslide also tabuli..
Maybe turn on the turning assist or something? But ya it ruins the fun though.

Ah, Pokemon player... Hehe, din't expect to find a serious player over here. I'm playing Pokemon Y now. Bought the 3DS during early May this year.

Usually on your side but this time you went a bit far with the vibrator thing, so kacau you a bit lor. :biggrin:

You seemed to have quite a number of consoles. Old Nintendo? 64, SNES and NES??

To be game tester, you need to be very professional and famous enough to do that wor. Probably need to join those game tournaments and won the whole thing for several times...
Didnt went far la, cuz u not in the whatsapp group to know what it means ma haha!

Can't remember which model la. Only recall as pluck in tape type then is black in colour.

Played games like Mario, Double Dragon, Ninja Turtles I think got, Contra, Spartan, Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson Moonwalker level 1 (Sega mega drive) - YouTube

Street fighter too...

Taylor Swift Attacked At The Grammys 2014 By Street Fighter - YouTube

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Maybe turn on the turning assist or something? But ya it ruins the fun though.

Didnt went far la, cuz u not in the whatsapp group to know what it means ma haha!

Can't remember which model la. Only recall as pluck in tape type then is black in colour.

Played games like Mario, Double Dragon, Ninja Turtles I think got, Contra, Spartan, Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson Moonwalker level 1 (Sega mega drive) - YouTube

Street fighter too...

Taylor Swift Attacked At The Grammys 2014 By Street Fighter - YouTube
No wonder I lost track of what you mean by the vibrator.

Cartridge console from Nintendo got that 3 only I think. But from that kind of graphic, I think that would be SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System). Your console can't support 3D graphics right?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No wonder I lost track of what you mean by the vibrator.

Cartridge console from Nintendo got that 3 only I think. But from that kind of graphic, I think that would be SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System). Your console can't support 3D graphics right?
Ya don't think so. but the console for the michael jackson game I think is a different type. Belongs to my uncle at that time. Got Sonic as well I think

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
How the hell do you save money to buy those ridiculously expensive cars? I can barely afford to buy the damn Camero race car
Save slowly lah bro Izso buy cars that can win lots of races event...i never bought any car cash just from winning credit...patient...need lots of patient LOL

1 of my tactics to win more credits is to race with less power car (also need patient to win since other cars more powerful can easily knock u down & nitro away)...and use the display controller not tilting the ipad much easier for me....if only i can hook up to my PS simulator......:biggrin:

What level are you now bro Izso?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ya don't think so. but the console for the michael jackson game I think is a different type. Belongs to my uncle at that time. Got Sonic as well I think
The cartridges still work?

Yeah, from the video, it was a console from Sega. Sega had long retired from the video game console industry. Their last one is Sega Genesis if I am not mistaken.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The cartridges still work?

Yeah, from the video, it was a console from Sega. Sega had long retired from the video game console industry. Their last one is Sega Genesis if I am not mistaken.
Ya SEGA Games back then I think is the nicest game to play. I not sure still works or not but so long already, I think I won't get use to the gameplay lol.

Spartan X

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ya SEGA Games back then I think is the nicest game to play. I not sure still works or not but so long already, I think I won't get use to the gameplay lol.

Spartan X

Haha, this one I play before when I was very small during early childhood.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Some of the games just too violence......shoot and kill......:thefinger:
It only becomes a problem when a person can't put a line between games and reality where they started doing violent things that they've learnt at games.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The next generation of the WRX could be appearing as an entirely separate model from the Impreza range on which it is currently based on. Expected to be introduced in 2014, both the WRX and the Impreza will be based on the same platform but with enough changes to the WRX model to warrant it being labeled a separate model.

One of the biggest changes to the proposed WRX model will be a shorter wheelbase that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience