Random Video Games thread

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You are out of date too long liao. They have gaming programmer degree dy. Last time saw at Taylor Uni....:rofl:
Got such course. Even UTAR have one course called Game Design. :rofl:
That's the thing, such course sure have, but is a job for you to design or create a game.
So you are actually paid to create a game or design one. Not paid to play games all day long
:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Renesis and Danz : All the devices belong to my sister. She used to work in a company where they rewarded their employees with points which could be exchanged for stuff. So in this case she exchanged for consoles. Not mine to sell
Not bad. Then I guess you have lots of consoles to play when you are bored at home. :biggrin:

That's the thing, such course sure have, but is a job for you to design or create a game.
So you are actually paid to create a game or design one. Not paid to play games all day long
Then I guess you wanted to be those game beta testers? Video game companies have such people as well.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not bad. Then I guess you have lots of consoles to play when you are bored at home. :biggrin:

Then I guess you wanted to be those game beta testers? Video game companies have such people as well.
Now izso have new toy to play. He recently bought a vibrator. Seems not bad. Can adjust speed.

Ya ya, test game and get paid :top:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not play whole day but get to play, test new program and so on....:driver:

TheDuckster

Known Member
Jun 18, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
Lemme tell you what i got...
just check my sig :P
jk jk.
I used to have GBA. Right now I have:-
3DS Zelda Edition with Pokemon X, RE: Revelations, LoZ: A Link Between Worlds, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, and 4 indie games
PSP 6.0 ME-1.6 with almost all the games (but always play Gran Turismo)
PS1, NDS and GBA emulator, coz why not :D
planning to get PS2.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wtf.

RANDOM ORBITAL BUFFER

I'mma gonna sandpaper your face the next time I see you. 200 grit!
Why la :confused: short form you call it vibrator ma :rolleyes:

Direct provocation. :rofl:

BTW, what other consoles do you have?

Or perhaps ban him over here?
Eh you on my side or against me mia? Haha!

PS1 & PS2 no longer playing, then those nintendo games with Tape one also have but no longer playing too. Not sure still playable or not. Now just Ipad (1st Gen) use till today.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Not play whole day but get to play, test new program and so on....:driver:
Those still need to crack your brain and then test and error, no fun. Be a game tester only then good haha! Everytime issue u a new game to finish it then give comment. Then get paid.

Like some, test drive cars then write a review, get paid.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I call it the ROB. You call it the vibrator. I hate to see what you use on your gf tho.

:thefinger:
:rofl: bugger I have proof on whatsapp lol! :rolleyes:

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Anyone is playing GT6?

It's goddamn frustrating using controller to drive any FR since the throttling is really based on real life.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Anyone is playing GT6?

It's goddamn frustrating using controller to drive any FR since the throttling is really based on real life.
Maybe is time to get the real driving simulation.

That's a bit hardcore.

This will be the one.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
How the hell do you save money to buy those ridiculously expensive cars? I can barely afford to buy the damn Camero race car
Is it PS3 or the Phone Apps game? IINM is phone apps? Racing Rivals nicer if Phone Apps.