DIY Honda ECU Repairs- P30 P08 P27

Jun 25, 2014
Perth W.A.
Hi
I have a p06 ecu I'd like to repair it was removed because it had a constant cel light and no fuel prime and no spark. Where do I start what parts should I try replacing?

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Hi
I have a p06 ecu I'd like to repair it was removed because it had a constant cel light and no fuel prime and no spark. Where do I start what parts should I try replacing?

Hi...
Replied ur PM already.

Sep 25, 2014
Houston
Hello E-tech and everybody in this great forum. I have here a P2E that when installed in the car the transmission shifts poorly. I used a borrwed P2E from another car and it shifts perfectly. Any ideas what could be? or maybe where I could start looking? I am good at soldering/desoldering/reballing bga's etc and have equipment... I just don't know where to start looking. Any help would be appreciated.

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Hello E-tech and everybody in this great forum. I have here a P2E that when installed in the car the transmission shifts poorly. I used a borrwed P2E from another car and it shifts perfectly. Any ideas what could be? or maybe where I could start looking? I am good at soldering/desoldering/reballing bga's etc and have equipment... I just don't know where to start looking. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi... Have to let others here to support.
Not my regular Ecu so can't really guide u.
Btw any different in the idling of both Ecu?
And ur car is an auto transmission?
What the last few digit of both the p2E?

Oct 1, 2014
indonesia
sir,
i have problem with my p08 ecu..
datalog show the tps sensor when full throttle only 6%, and when close throttle is -10%, it's make idle came rought, how i do to fix this case?
i try with my friend's ecu p28 my car idle stable, how must i check in the ecu board?

sorry for bad english

Attachments

Last edited:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
sir,
i have problem with my p08 ecu..
datalog show the tps sensor when full throttle only 6%, and when close throttle is -10%, it's make idle came rought, how i do to fix this case?
i try with my friend's ecu p28 my car idle stable, how must i check in the ecu board?

sorry for bad english
Masalah anda di kawasan ini kalau betkaitan
dengan TPS... semua capacitors wajib di tukar.

Attachments

Oct 17, 2014
kota kinabalu
Re: DIY Honda ECU Repairs-p29/900

Hai,bro, need your helps, my car idle problem , idle up and down very weird , and after check the code, we found code

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I found code 14 (aic valve problem) But after I reset the Ecu, it didt show any code, but after I start the car it come out again code 14? FYI I have change all the 7caps. But problem still the same, idle up and down.pls help me,this problem already 4months.pls advise which Ic or Transister or resister have to change it??

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Re: DIY Honda ECU Repairs-p29/900

Hai,bro, need your helps, my car idle problem , idle up and down very weird , and after check the code, we found code

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I found code 14 (aic valve problem) But after I reset the Ecu, it didt show any code, but after I start the car it come out again code 14? FYI I have change all the 7caps. But problem still the same, idle up and down.pls help me,this problem already 4months.pls advise which Ic or Transister or resister have to change it??
Hi...
You personal ecu and car?
Send me some pictures by Watsapp....
019-6547373..

Tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i read some articles bout someone having it in the car

can I ask what does it actually mean ?
it will switch off the battery so that the car won't turn on if not on ?

if so , i think it is quite useful for preventing theft ?
coz it can make the car unstartable ?

anyone know how to DIY one ?
or just get one installed ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience