FWD V6 Dual Piping

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Depends on how much power your engine is making. If you're engine is not powerful enough, it can result in loss of low-mid range torque even though top end power is better.

So what engine do you have?

Eimzt78

Oct 13, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Depends on how much power your engine is making. If you're engine is not powerful enough, it can result in loss of low-mid range torque even though top end power is better.

So what engine do you have?
just a standard stock open port 6A12 NA.

I'm just doing some research from otai2 because in theoretical I learned only engine with dual banks can use the dual piping system as they said in theory lesson "The faster and more efficiently the cylinders are cleared, the faster the cycle can start all over again"

since i'm an automotive student, I really want to gain knwldge from otai2, bos2, king2 experiences. hehe
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
If stock 6a12 n/a no need to waste on that setup. Customize a good stainless steel extractor, 2.0" - 2.5" piping (depends on transmission) a good quality center box and muffler. Got budget summore get e-manage piggyback. With right setup, an auto tranny also can habis meter on top speed. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Eimzt78

Oct 13, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
If stock 6a12 n/a no need to waste on that setup. Customize a good stainless steel extractor, 2.0" - 2.5" piping (depends on transmission) a good quality center box and muffler. Got budget summore get e-manage piggyback. With right setup, an auto tranny also can habis meter on top speed. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Okay thanks for the info bro :biggrin:
Is there any differences between auto and manual tranny exhaust setup?

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Okay thanks for the info bro :biggrin:
Is there any differences between auto and manual tranny exhaust setup?
yes. auto tranny needs a smaller piping size, midbox and s-flow muffler for back pressure. manual is more to less restrictive system =)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i prefer the stock un-equal length manifold combined into one exit at rear..the sound fuhhhh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu2 sekalian,
recently notice there's small rust underside of the front hood.
11 years old car so is expected but don't wanna let it go untreated.
any proper guide to fix it?
google it and kinda vague also just sand and prime it.
but also see a lot troublesome technique using heavy tools.
please help. :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience