Toyota Corolla AE111 1996 Overhaul or Sell?!

dannybboy87

Jan 29, 2013
Any idea how much should a catalytic converter cost, if it needs replacement?
The catalytic converter should cost around RM300 for a decent unit ... universal version ... i just went to check the price this evening ... next month gonna replace it ... !!

qms_ria

Jun 1, 2014
Now that I have done my calculation and looked around in workshops. I came to the conclusion of selling it and buying another second hand car.

Now, I am considering getting SEG 98/99 or Camry (97/99) or Proton Persona 2009. Suggestions please?

Even though I'm very much a Toyota person, considering my sufferings and the fact that in Malaysia anyone can fix a Proton and parts are very cheap, I am thinking of the Proton.

Please do let me what do you guys think....

ExceL

Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Now that I have done my calculation and looked around in workshops. I came to the conclusion of selling it and buying another second hand car.

Now, I am considering getting SEG 98/99 or Camry (97/99) or Proton Persona 2009. Suggestions please?

Even though I'm very much a Toyota person, considering my sufferings and the fact that in Malaysia anyone can fix a Proton and parts are very cheap, I am thinking of the Proton.

Please do let me what do you guys think....
Had a Proton before, it was so shit I parked it and bought a KE70 with 4AGE then an SE with BT 4AGE while waiting for the Proton to be sold, so go for SEG pls :biggrin:

This time, bring someone who knows about cars before purchasing one.

Had a Proton before, it was so shit I parked it and bought a KE70 with 4AGE then an SE with BT 4AGE while waiting for the Proton to be sold, so go for SEG pls :biggrin:

This time, bring someone who knows about cars before purchasing one.
ha! ha! I had a Wira before, after that never own one......:biggrin:

KenDiriwan

Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Am glad you decided to let go. No problem, if you decided to be a toyota enthutiast again in future. Anytime discussion is welcomed.

To all sifu,

I have a pair of Frt 4pot Brembo caliper intend to fix to my Wira. Currently I'm using EVO3 caliper. Do anybody know what is the rims offset to clear the caliper? Which workshop is profes........to do the installation?:hmmmm:

Thank you many.....many:adore: