Pro and Cons of Car Club

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
car clubs?

ok during that few months sure av body hot, wanna go there wanna go here, show off ur cars, see ur cars compare with others and etc and blah2 and blah....

after 6 months, nmgh i see ur blardy face again...sit on the same blardy mamak table and there u go his face again...then go back parking, i dont even wanna see ur car anymore...

thats car club scene, sorry but ive been thru and has been involve in many clubs ever since i join zth.

one word : LPPL :biggrin:
I long time no see your face lo...:rofl:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
Selipar - aisay.. join us small fry TT where we have max 5 people je. Sure won't ignore you wan. :biggrin:
that y la better join u all than some car club with hundred of members but cakap tak serupa bikin one..their program said must join if not will be banned..but if i invite to come kenduri not even single one showed up..reply also dont want..hahahah..

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
In a club, it is better to have a close-group of member/friends that are reliable and helpful.
No point joining those clubs with thousands of members but not helpful at all. As though the ""member number"" sticker on the windcsreen could mean something.

Some join the club to learn and improve themselves.
Some join the club to show-off, and possibly poison other members. hahahah
Some join the club because they syoik after bought their ride. this could be temporary members oni
Some join the club to promote and sell stuff (I have seen salespersons expand business, etc. event, insurance, performance parts dealer, tuners,)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
that y la better join u all than some car club with hundred of members but cakap tak serupa bikin one..their program said must join if not will be banned..but if i invite to come kenduri not even single one showed up..reply also dont want..hahahah..
The thing about small gatherings like ours is we usually need an excuse to meetup. Which we currently do. So we're planning one now, you're welcome to join us if you don't mind the weird combination of friends we are. From retired uncle to young man barely out of his diapers to a guy with almost yellow hair. We're a motely crew.

:biggrin:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
In a club, it is better to have a close-group of member/friends that are reliable and helpful.
No point joining those clubs with thousands of members but not helpful at all. As though the ""member number"" sticker on the windcsreen could mean something.

Some join the club because they syoik after bought their ride. this could be temporary members oni
Some join the club to promote and sell stuff (I have seen salespersons expand business, etc. event, insurance, performance parts dealer, tuners,)
but there are car club that dont permits close-group in a club..their excuse is they dont want puak2 in a club..we are all one family they said..hahahah..but when i looked at the high committee they the one who puak2 with high com only dont want to join with newbies..make me lough sometime..real story real people..member number sticker only to diffrent who new n old..hahahah..

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

The thing about small gatherings like ours is we usually need an excuse to meetup. Which we currently do. So we're planning one now, you're welcome to join us if you don't mind the weird combination of friends we are. From retired uncle to young man barely out of his diapers to a guy with almost yellow hair. We're a motely crew.

count me in like that..maybe can contribute a little to our beloved 0-100 community..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i remember last time 1 friend join perdana club his car with walkie talkie system then this off duty cop just traffic Q in front of my friend so came to both like dont like each other. later on friend page other member as help help i been bully then all of them roger roger coming now.
cop was like shit in pants ok ok bro settle close case cops goes off...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Wey wey. I love cars and also I love to makes sales. Sorry lah.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I literally rofl.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Your club full of nice people. For sure good to join la, haha.

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
Car clubs?
for what, discounts? you can get cheaper price elsewhere than the supposedly discount member price offered by the club member. somemore need to pay membership fee to get a puny discount. hahaha
TT, for what? tok kok sing song ok la.. don't expect members to share technical insights, as the most knowledgeable member tend to keep the secret to themselves, otherwise how to cari makan?
convoys are overrated. marshals? die2 must put BIG M A R S H A L sticker.

nowadays car clubs are no longer same like the old days.

the best club is Rojak car club.. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wey wey. I love cars and also I love to makes sales. Sorry lah.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I literally rofl.
Because you are the diapers one......lol:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Car clubs?
for what, discounts? you can get cheaper price elsewhere than the supposedly discount member price offered by the club member. somemore need to pay membership fee to get a puny discount. hahaha
TT, for what? tok kok sing song ok la.. don't expect members to share technical insights, as the most knowledgeable member tend to keep the secret to themselves, otherwise how to cari makan?
convoys are overrated. marshals? die2 must put BIG M A R S H A L sticker.

nowadays car clubs are no longer same like the old days.

the best club is Rojak car club.. :biggrin:
Spot on, ours have Mitsu VR4, Hyundai Sonata, Chery SUV, Proton Persona, Toyota Vios, Perodua Myvi, Nissan Sylphy, Toyota Innova and so on....

Ours also tok kok sing song, but we do share our technical knowledge, or whatever we have or know...:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Later he join liao, will he then tak suka then come here post say izso group also shitty? :rofl:
Just kidding. :laugh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a noob question

Can anyone tell me the difference between N1 and Sflow mufflers (or other types if i missed out any)
Also, what is a 'cat-back' :rolleyes:

Hope sifus can enlighten me with all these exhaust terms. Im planning to fit a reasonable sports exhaust on my ride. Its automatic transmission so i wonder if Universal mufflers do good on it?

HELP HELP HELP :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience