My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
for stock or mildly tuned L2/L5 is more than enough to keep up with highway fast pace traffic and smoked a few road bullies...

... my 2 sen only

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
for stock or mildly tuned L2/L5 is more than enough to keep up with highway fast pace traffic and smoked a few road bullies...

... my 2 sen only
u r so true... exhaust n intake tune, better plug n cables, up boost, dismantle the speedometer cable = 160 ~ 170kmh on highway.. :driver:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
u r so true... exhaust n intake tune, better plug n cables, up boost, dismantle the speedometer cable = 160 ~ 170kmh on highway.. :driver:
in JB series, you can't just dismantle the speedo cable to disable speed - cut...

if you do that, you can go past the 140km/h speed limit... but when you start to slow down to about 100km/h... then suddenly you got no power as if no sparks/petrol.. have to wait until you are within 40 - 50kmh then the power came back on

learnt this the hard way, barreling at more 140kmh on a packed hiway and suddenly it happened... :banghead:

you need to get those speed limiter removal such as Ultra speed meter/HKS Speed Remover/Pivot etc... hence why JB series got tagged as an "enjin orang kaya" hehe

now, I'm using Palsport speed cut remover.....

* for unknown reason, any version of Apexi RSM didn;t work for my car *

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Hmm need to keep my cross perfect drive for a while then heheh..

Just got some stuff for my baby..

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Hmm need to keep my cross perfect drive for a while then heheh..

Just got some stuff for my baby..

may i ask, your steering shaft is L2/L5?

If L2, how much you bought that? :love:

I'm using L2 shaft (with some mod to make it look like L5), tried asking about that hub, at that time seller said only got for kelisa which not suitable for L2/Kancil shaft

Kelisa steering shaft the same as kenari/L5/L6/L7/L9

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Oh. Mine is L5 bro... so mmg can use toyota fitment.

stripping the steering shaft clean so no more indicator stalks and switches.. even keys.. everything im relocating to other places

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Rebuilding is fun

Deeeeeepppppp

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Oh. Mine is L5 bro... so mmg can use toyota fitment.

stripping the steering shaft clean so no more indicator stalks and switches.. even keys.. everything im relocating to other places

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Rebuilding is fun

Deeeeeepppppp
Wah. Genuine?

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Wow it really been awhile never see this monster updating the post. .. I already sold mine Mira turbo....

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Thanks peeps. Some updates.

Decided to completely strip the interior to look at the condition of the wiring and to my horror I found very low quality workmanship done by the engine installer. I had to rework all the wiring from scratch.. there this particular wire that had 5 joints with different coloured cable from source to part.. I mean wtf is that man.. I know some shops can be unprofessional but never thought they would go to such extend.. sidewinder couldve been burned to ashes..

Well some pictures before I decided to fall very sick..

Dashboard removed and sorted out the wirings on this region.

Dashboard underwent severe cleaning.

Will update the completely strip interior after I recover from this dreaded fever..

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
A lil update.

God damn mosquito almost got me into big trouble. Was down with dengue for almost 2 weeks..

Today decided to pull down the entire engine coz kenot tahan the external condition of the engine wanna clean it up and most probably tuck some wires..

Also finally received my custom part to find I sent a wrong drawing @$#&&%@.. well luckily fixable so part to sent back to remachine.. dammit!!

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008

My stock valve cover condition.. Man 2 years of not moving can really do things to the surface..

DIY painting!!:)

intake manifold and injector change...

Rerouting my stock engine harness..

progress is slow.. real slow.. so slow im almost falling sleep d.. but then DIY is fun, real fun.. I can really live a life just doing DIY

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

ANyone heard of this brand ? I am planning to get Card Immobiliser to be install
in my car ...and i see varios of brand available and most of the function are the same but price wise.....Big Diffrent here is some of the quote get from the asking results varios shop near puchong area

1. Black Mamba (RM288 + RM80)
2. Power Guard (RM600) ---the look od this device 95% same as Black Mamba
3. True Guard (RM900) --this one claimed that US product ..but i search thru the net and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience