Need help hunting down a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

Sep 8, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I need help hunting down a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R
Manual 6-speed transmission
I found one Nissan Silvia 2.0 R Type For Sale in Others by June Yong
Though if I can i'm looking for one that hasn't been modified.
Any help at all will be very appreciated!

Thanks so much in adavance.

P.S. To those following my posts around, I think this is the car that I will buy. After a lot of thinking, it seems the most logical. Its manual, 2 doored and its RWD. Not to mention 2.0 litre is an affordable car to maintain and upgrade. Thanks for all your help and advice! :)

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
congrats bro on your choice....few things you might need to know...S15's were the last of the Silvia's and the last model is 2002..you might find some S15's having had the Manufacture date after 2002, well this i THINK is done by the importers to make it easier for the customers to apply for bank loan...other then that, if the car looks good, accident and problem free....why not.....do let me know once u have yer ride and i will add you in our Malaysian Silvia owner's forum in FB...cheers!

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
only way i can think of is applying a personal loan or credit companies, but be prepared with the higher interest rates.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hunting down....ok now i get it....u wanna buy one

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can this shine anymore?
Hello friends! :itsme:

I was back from KL, meeting KC. I had to start my first detail after the trip.

This was my baby, a 2004 Honda Civic V-tec. (Not anymore! She’s someone else’s now. But I still love her.)
Obviously, being a house member, she expected more attention from me. So, I couldn't choose any other ride. I remember KC saying take care of the family first!

(I’ve lost a lot of pictures of her due to a data transfer gone wrong. What’s remaining...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience