Help - Puspakom Gagal

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Tear away then immediately pass?
yup, mine was 70% double layer, when they arrived I told them to "tembak" my tint see whether can pass anot, he then did it & told me that confirm cannot pass, I asked can kau tim anot? he said cannot as they need to take pictures as proof.

after koyak my tint then pass.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yup, mine was 70% double layer, when they arrived I told them to "tembak" my tint see whether can pass anot, he then did it & told me that confirm cannot pass, I asked can kau tim anot? he said cannot as they need to take pictures as proof.

after koyak my tint then pass.
Like that better then paying again to do the whole test....:driver:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Next week will go to Puspakom for endorsement. Owned the car about 10 years. 5 engines transplanted since the past 6 years but never endorsed. This is the first time my car will run OTR legally. :party:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Next week will go to Puspakom for endorsement. Owned the car about 10 years. 5 engines transplanted since the past 6 years but never endorsed. This is the first time my car will run OTR legally. :party:
5???????? You running a race car ah?

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
5???????? You running a race car ah?
Yes 5! Starting with L200 Carb Turbo, L200s, L200s + 850 block, L500 + 1000cc block. Change all back to stock 850 (still not endorsed, hehe.) and hand over to lil sister, after that pencen for 2 years until today.

The car was abandoned for 6 months since my sister got a new car. It was my 1st car, so i decide to give it a 2nd life. Now in process transplant to JB-JL. Should be done on next week, then send for a paint job and swap back to "nippon's" interior. But this time i've promised my self to keep the engine in stock condition.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes 5! Starting with L200 Carb Turbo, L200s, L200s + 850 block, L500 + 1000cc block. Change all back to stock 850 (still not endorsed, hehe.) and hand over to lil sister, after that pencen for 2 years until today.

The car was abandoned for 6 months since my sister got a new car. It was my 1st car, so i decide to give it a 2nd life. Now in process transplant to JB-JL. Should be done on next week, then send for a paint job and swap back to "nippon's" interior. But this time i've promised my self to keep the engine in stock condition.
Keep the block but everything else inside changed.......:rofl:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Keep the block but everything else inside changed.......:rofl:
Hahaha. That's why laa. Even my foreman already poison me everyday. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

JB-JL 4 piston 660. Didn't have much knowledge on it. All i heard is convert to JB-DET complete wiring + TD04 + e-manage will make a big gain. A same theory with 4G63 swap to EVO's wiring.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche Boxster. In my mind, it is perhaps the most iconic sports car of all time. Something I could possibly attain in my lifetime. A poster of the 986 Boxster was on my wall for a good 8 years, before it yellowed so badly, I had to take it down. That poster is still under my bed. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't like soft-tops. But I'd take a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience