piston bergantung pada compression RM500 - 2k

re-bore block
honing block
blueprint proses
full overhaul gasket
cleaning proses (chemical)
lapping block
RM3k+-

lain kos tambahan untuk modifikasi performance (option)
- oil squirter
- shot peening
- lightening part (rods,piston set)
- conductif coating
- truswasher support
- high com piston modification
- full balance"

:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:

if by calculate base on the highest price each item ~6k++......shock man!

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
donit sked lah haha

get d block urself 1k plus, pistons and crank 1.2k or so (rough estimation, im not sure how much it costs now)...labour 1k plus...all in i think 4k sounds about right or possibly lower

nonid all d fancy stuff although they are nice to have hehe...balancing the whole thing will be good if u can afford it

wira02

wira02

May 5, 2014
malacca
yeah...I believe all the quot. for "high-end" package right?....hahaha

with that kind of amount 6K++ can go for half cut of better engine right?....

4G9x maybe?

okwoks

okwoks

Dec 19, 2006
just to share, i requested quotation from pz to stroke my 4g15p and estimated price as below

for stroker kit 1.6L (crank & piston) RM2k
engine need to re-bore , balancing & blueprint proses...
total cost RM5k-7k

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
wira02, yeah that depends on what you want...some might wanna stick to 4g1x series and push limits of ori engine, or not, up to u really...it's all in the budget hehe

kipasa

kipasa

Jan 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there,

Just manage to find this forum :p

Need advice on which cams to go for:-

1) matspeed 272/280/282/288
2) squirt cams 288
3) powerzone 264

Current Setup 4g15 with :-

- stroker kit
- iridium plugs
- drop in wire mesh
- 4-2-1 hotbits
- customs 2 inch center pipping with built-in bullet (not sure of this setup)
- back box s-flow (changing to hotbits straight flow back box)
- afc neo (changing to e-manage blue)
- Injectors are standard (thinking of changing to mivec injectors 240cc)

Do let me know if my setup can be improved.

Thanks in advance.

Kipasa

Aug 13, 2013
Borneo
yessir cams are interchangeable

nop sorry cant help u there...me from land of hornbill hehe

mau bawa laju laju jimat masa...masa itu emas hehe

hornbill? sibu or miri? :adore:
any good service or mechanic for saga 4g15 8V 1.5 magma? just drove it all the way from sabah. I think carb need tuning. and i'm no expert in that. small small things like pipe change those i can do myself. but tuning is out of my league... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

funnymanmk

funnymanmk

Aug 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hello guys noob here too. got a 4g13 saga carb and want to do a couple of small mods to get better pickup and FC. does anyone have any experience with drop in air filters for these engines? brands ie k&n or redline or hks + shops that sell them + plus any experience with intakes with 4g13 would be damn helpful. or just point me in the right direction would be great too. thanks

kipasa

kipasa

Jan 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
try www.speedworks.com.my

go for the knn and the hotbits extractor.

speedworks also has knn cleaning service. cheap

spark plug try bosch super four.

go to a normal exhaust shop and change your center box with a bullet. got extra budget change your back box.

upgrade the front brakes to 1.5 and use mintex or metal king titanium break pads.

have fun.

kipasa

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hello guys noob here too. got a 4g13 saga carb and want to do a couple of small mods to get better pickup and FC. does anyone have any experience with drop in air filters for these engines? brands ie k&n or redline or hks + shops that sell them + plus any experience with intakes with 4g13 would be damn helpful. or just point me in the right direction would be great too. thanks
Just want to mention with better pick up, more power, FC will increase.....:smokin:

funnymanmk

funnymanmk

Aug 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for the input guys. i really appreciate it. went to the speedworks website but it seems they dont have any k&n air filters for my car. will try giving them a call later this evening and see what they have. thing is i was only planning on installing the following mods.

1) voltage stabilizer + grounding
2) air intake
3) irridium plugs
4) ignition/ spark plug cables
5) light weight 15" rims

nothing crazy la you know. just enough to get a little more out of the engine without sacrificing FC. i dont need this car to fly like a bat out of hell or anything but it would be nice to have it go to bout 140km without pushing the rpms. any thoughts on best places to purchase the above items or just your input in general would be nice.

possible phase 2 mods (if im feeling like a million bucks la)

1)alluminium radiator
2) light wieght stuff (crank & cam pulleys, con rods )
3) light weight battery
4) light weight fly wheel
5) port polish of course hahaha
6) bigger TB
7) 421 extractor possibly
8) chassis streghtening stuff like struts, bars and such for both upper and lower la

hahaha like i said only if i feel like a million bucks la. anyways im ranting.... but yeah please let me know yeah for the phase 1 stuff. no ones 2 cents is worth no cents

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

thanks for the input guys. i really appreciate it. went to the speedworks website but it seems they dont have any k&n air filters for my car. will try giving them a call later this evening and see what they have. thing is i was only planning on installing the following mods.

1) voltage stabilizer + grounding
2) air intake
3) irridium plugs
4) ignition/ spark plug cables
5) light weight 15" rims

nothing crazy la you know. just enough to get a little more out of the engine without sacrificing FC. i dont need this car to fly like a bat out of hell or anything but it would be nice to have it go to bout 140km without pushing the rpms. any thoughts on best places to purchase the above items or just your input in general would be nice.

possible phase 2 mods (if im feeling like a million bucks la)

1)alluminium radiator
2) light wieght stuff (crank & cam pulleys, con rods )
3) light weight battery
4) light weight fly wheel
5) port polish of course hahaha
6) bigger TB
7) 421 extractor possibly
8) chassis streghtening stuff like struts, bars and such for both upper and lower la

hahaha like i said only if i feel like a million bucks la. anyways im ranting.... but yeah please let me know yeah for the phase 1 stuff. no ones 2 cents is worth no cents
apologize for the spamming but i forgot to mention. i saw this voltage stabilizer in brothers called pivot raizin both blue and purple. any thoughts on it or exp with ppl that have used it? any reccomendations?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Get Platinum plugs enough lah! Iridium cost much more but won't give you much more....you know what I mean....:biggrin:

The Pivot sold in brothers, original or not?

Reactions: sugizo_takuro

funnymanmk

funnymanmk

Aug 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Get Platinum plugs enough lah! Iridium cost much more but won't give you much more....you know what I mean....:biggrin:

The Pivot sold in brothers, original or not?
hahahaha i have no experience with the plat plugs but i know theres a nice response between the normal and irridium plugs. any diff between the irridium and plat asides the price hahaha.

also im not sure if its ori or not. i went to the pivot site to check out how to tell fakes but i havent tested it yet. i know brothers also carries the hks stabilizers. any reccomendations chief?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hahahaha i have no experience with the plat plugs but i know theres a nice response between the normal and irridium plugs. any diff between the irridium and plat asides the price hahaha.

also im not sure if its ori or not. i went to the pivot site to check out how to tell fakes but i havent tested it yet. i know brothers also carries the hks stabilizers. any reccomendations chief?
As far as I know, Iridium are more long lasting than normal plugs, slightly longer then Platinum, but price wise a lot more. For my turbo, my club mechanic fitted platinum for me as they cost around RM50 only, Iridium is like 3 times more. To me they work the same. Just get the right heat range.

There are many VS around, many brands also. Have tried them, and for me better lights, meaning like flicker and slightly better audio that is all. Mine is Pivot blue for battery and I got them from N1 Racing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a lot of petrol.

A friend's mechanic said he can replace my gearbox with a manual one at RM1700. This includes a 4G93 1.8 gearbox, gear console, pedals, flywheel, clutchplate, starter and all other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience