Selling below rm100 in mudah.. Go check it out :wink:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Someone did open it n copy..

Now selling as HKS ignition booster, i think

Selling below rm100 in mudah.. Go check it out :wink:
Yeap. Seen that. But we are interesting on how it works, in engineering way and not salesman way haha

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Yeap. Seen that. But we are interesting on how it works, in engineering way and not salesman way haha
Interested enough to buy 1 n operate? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

From what i see of d product.. Its shell is easily breakable if opened

So, if any1 volunteer their firestorm, it will need a new shell :wink:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Interested enough to buy 1 n operate? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

From what i see of d product.. Its shell is easily breakable if opened

So, if any1 volunteer their firestorm, it will need a new shell :wink:
I think CV owns one. And using it.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'm very very very curious as to why the manufacturer or designer or owner of this product decided to use no marketing strategy as their marketing strategy. I mean, no website, no published findings, no explanation on how it works or why it works and solely rely on their resellers to do their selling for them with youtube videos of the product increasing the capacitance or voltage output of the sparkplug (incidentally they claim it's not a step-up device, which if it was - it would shorten the lifespan of the source of electricity) and when asked, all the resellers do nothing but try to debunk based on their trial runs.

I'm sorry but that's like saying the Wright brothers saying that human flight is possible because birds can do it too. Where's the proof? Where's the how-does-it-work? I need so much more than feedback from people who'll probably succumb to the placebo effect because the product isn't cheap to buy in the first place. Also, modern car manufacturers aren't exactly dumb. If there's a way to make something work better I'm sure they would've applied it if it was economically viable.

Sorry.

Just venting.
Power of "word of the mouth" marketing.....Like some makan place in some far away corner, people can still find it...:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This thread still alive? :rofl:

Dunno why, still have no 100% confidence in this even with great feedbacks. No RnD and not sure who is the founder that seems from Penang. Just a product appear suddenly.

If with RnD and etcs, would have less concern using it.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
This thread still alive? :rofl:

Dunno why, still have no 100% confidence in this even with great feedbacks. No RnD and not sure who is the founder that seems from Penang. Just a product appear suddenly.

If with RnD and etcs, would have less concern using it.
It's simple.

Because feedback can be rigged. Either by placebo effect or by cash.

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Hi everyone.

Looks like this thread is still running. Hahaha.

Yes there is an imitation unit of the FireStorm but the guy who copied it couldn't replicate the circuit. The HKS fake Booster's power doesn't come close to the Normal version of the FireStorm.

I have 2 customers who had bought the HKS convert to our FireStorm product after they burned RM100 buying online from a seller in mudah.my and incidentally the fake HKS is selling as low as RM30. Now that is a real joke. If it was a good product then why would the guy keep dropping his price?

I will be in KL from 28 May to 1 June and will meet any of you here who are curious enough to want to have a FREE TRIAL RUN of the FireStorm Booster and the FireStorm Filter in your own cars so that you can know the difference in performance.

Of course your personal expectation will differ from one to another but I would like to meet up with you guys just to let you have a go at it.

I can be contacted via Whatsapp or Voice on 016-4894940.

Cheers bros.

PS. So much talk based on hypothesis and everything else. Why dont you guys just pluck up the courage and come to meet me at Sunway Pyramid on the weekend night? Dont be afraid, I wont bite. I would like to meet especially Izso and all the taiko here who are super skeptical about what the FireStorm owners claim in forums. You will never know what you're talking about until you've experienced it. That's a challenge to you guys. After you've tested it, you can badmouth the FireStorm products as much as you want and I won't raise any objections. Just be truthful and don't let pride get in the way.

Last edited:

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
This is not a sales thread so can only talk about technical issues. If want to talk business then please use PM.

I don't want to kena ban from thos forum. Hehehe.

Cheers.

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I don't really see what's technical over here as claimed. Until we wait for some real technical person to describe the device, it's effectiveness, pros and cons remain unclear to some. It's a shame that we didn't manage to push the test and review any further. And it's a shame that this thread is being used to bash other products and promote some...

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Huh? I said that since I would be in KL you guys can meet up to test the FireStorm. I thought that was the main intention of many here who wanted to know if the FireStorm did work or was just another sales gimmick.

I made the offer so if any of you guys want to kill that curiosity to know the answer then make an appointment with me to test out the FireStorm range of products.

I know that it is impossible to satisfy everyone's whims and fancies but I am trying my best here.

Izso, are you game???

Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey..guys..

i just got install my Air fliter..

just wanna ask abt..do i need to change the Air fliter..everytime i services my car?

or just wash it?

(the guys told me that...just wash it..that enought liao)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience