A Tale of Recovering a Honda Civic FD2R

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What about 3max pedal lock? There is one with dual lock type? Just realised that Cobra Alarm company even offered GPS tracker.
If they have I think is a good thing to have in cars that is already using cobra alarm OEM.

Efendi_njang

Known Member
Dec 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
7:15AM police arrives, 11:15AM only take action.

4 hours they do what? those "higher level officers" doing what? tidor ar?

This shows the usefulness of our "higher level officers". If every case police handle also waste 4 hours to "wait for higher level officers".. die lah.. tiu.

Lucky got Katsana who appears to be more efficient than the police.

Tulah, Malaysia is fucked because of all these higher level people.

then, do ur own police n ur own country. fullstop.

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
How much u bought? Is it a obstructing ur legs??
My apologies for the late reply bro. Been busy with work. I remember it was within the range of RM300 including installation and it doesn't obstruct my legs.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

How much u bought? Is it a obstructing ur legs??
Got two types: one from Thailand (Locktech) and another local (Loctact). The local one is cheaper. Both good but, like all locks, have been compromised by car thieves before.
I have read it before in some car forum, it was either a Civic or a Stream which installed locktech but still got stolen. But it took the car thief 20 minutes to compromised the lock shown on cctv.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My apologies for the late reply bro. Been busy with work. I remember it was within the range of RM300 including installation and it doesn't obstruct my legs.

I have read it before in some car forum, it was either a Civic or a Stream which installed locktech but still got stolen. But it took the car thief 20 minutes to compromised the lock shown on cctv.
I saw another one, claim to be better than Loctact/Loctech and Dr.Lock.

Call RedBat.

But since yours is Toyota Alphard, should be using Cobra alarm too? If yes I saw cobra website they have this GPS Tracker too. Like Katsana.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

20 minutes...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
20 minutes...
20 mins indeed something. So imagine if we have Gear Lock, Steering Lock + This pedal double socket lock. :top: :top:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
20 mins indeed something. So imagine if we have Gear Lock, Steering Lock + This pedal double socket lock. :top: :top:
Yes, any security gadget is never full proof, it only delays the thieves. The more you have the longer it takes them to disarm. But imagine the time you take to arm them when you lock your car and the time you will take to disarm them and this you will have to do day in day out, I am sure in due course you will get fed up too.....hahahahhahahahha:rofl::rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
just bcos u pay tax, u can criticize everything?? if u got same problem, where u make report? police or ur 'yb'??
Why not? I pay tax therefore I have the right to criticize. If I had the same issues I'd make a report to the police. But if the police didn't treat my complaint with urgency I have the right to criticize as well.

What exactly is your problem with criticizing la?

You were admonished because you expressed contrarian views and not keeping with the cynicism so endemic in this community.
No one was admonished thank you very much. If you're going to instigate a flame war please bring it elsewhere.

I responded to his outrageous reply of having our own country and police force. Which is more unreasonable? Criticizing ineffective police or suggesting that Ixeo have his own country and police force?

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
No one was admonished thank you very much. If you're going to instigate a flame war please bring it elsewhere.

I responded to his outrageous reply of having our own country and police force. Which is more unreasonable? Criticizing ineffective police or suggesting that Ixeo have his own country and police force?
You say "instigate flame war"; I say "his succinct expression of frustration and rebuke".

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, any security gadget is never full proof, it only delays the thieves. The more you have the longer it takes them to disarm. But imagine the time you take to arm them when you lock your car and the time you will take to disarm them and this you will have to do day in day out, I am sure in due course you will get fed up too.....hahahahhahahahha:rofl::rofl:
Yup, I thought of that too. If I can feel fed up for unlocking and locking, then it will even be more difficult and frustrated for thieves. So is a better deterrent :biggrin:

I don't mind the time and little effort. I just want my car to be safe. :smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

My car having problem to start, especially when the engine is still hot. When i try to start, it gives 'tick' sound. I tried a few times, cannot also. Then, need to wait for a while, try again... Then finally the engine starts. Morning (or when I leave the car quite some time until the engine cool), never has problem at all.

My friend said it is the starter problem. Yeah, it is 18 year old car and starter never get changed.

Please help to verify this problem.

Thanks all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience