where to find evo5 hood for wira?

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008
hi guys. anyone know where to get evo 5 hood for wira cheaper? got 1 RM300 inclue install in rawang. but not sure if there are any better deal in klang/shahalam/subang area since im from those area.

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008
that's cheap bro fibre ah?
yeah bro fiber lah. wanna install in my grandfather's wira. tot can get cheaper. nor sure is kedai abang got or not

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008
Wa, grandfather's car also got Evo V hood. Your grandfather sure is sporting. :top:
yeah lah bro.. the car now im driving. its kina bad condition as my grandfather kenna accident many times. so planning going for respray. but if i wannna respray i tot of getting it kitted. since gonna need painting anyways.

If he's getting into a lot of accidents, is it such a good idea getting fibre?

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008
If he's getting into a lot of accidents, is it such a good idea getting fibre?
no lah bro.. im gonna drive the car now. its his but he retired from driving. he can no longger drive bro. haha.. the car looks like track car now lots of DIY job on it. tot of making it looks good again. dont know where can get good deal for hood. cheapest i get is 300 include install for evo 5 / 6 hood

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008
but if u ask me I rather get evo3 hood than evo5/6.....
im planning to get an evo 5 bumper too. looks well with 5/6. unless im converting to evo 3. XD and also evo3 too common this days on wira.

peeche

May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
Kitted to evo 5.? custom fiber bumper bonnet whatsoever.? Then i will look like an ah beng's. Confirmed.

Get a complete Wira SE kits and a good paint job. Sure will look better bro.

im planning to get an evo 5 bumper too. looks well with 5/6. unless im converting to evo 3. XD and also evo3 too common this days on wira.
Never seen before any Wira with Evo V bumper. Evo IV got. But isn't it fitting Evo bumpers on Wira is made illegal by JPJ? Or I think it is okay as long as you have the Proton emblem on it.

alantjw

Mar 26, 2008
Never seen before any Wira with Evo V bumper. Evo IV got. But isn't it fitting Evo bumpers on Wira is made illegal by JPJ? Or I think it is okay as long as you have the Proton emblem on it.
got sell evo 5 bumper for wira i saw few place. on9 store also have. I never know that use evo bumper on wira is illegal.:stupid:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Kitted to evo 5.? custom fiber bumper bonnet whatsoever.? Then i will look like an ah beng's. Confirmed.

Get a complete Wira SE kits and a good paint job. Sure will look better bro.
im ok to be ah-beng bro. quite boring with wira look already. wanna give it like a new life.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
got sell evo 5 bumper for wira i saw few place. on9 store also have. I never know that use evo bumper on wira is illegal.:stupid:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

im ok to be ah-beng bro. quite boring with wira look already. wanna give it like a new life.
It is illegal since u changed the original look.

I think it's illegal once you change the outlook of the car. JPJ will kacau a lot

It is illegal since u changed the original look.
It's illegal because it may cause mis-identification (I wonder if such word exists?) of the car. Let's say if a car with converted looks is involved in a hit and run case involving a person/motorcycle/car or maybe it is used to commit a crime. It may cause confusion to those who witnessed the incident.

But to tell the truth, most Malaysians can identify a Wira straight away even with full front convert to Lancer or Evo looks. In fact, even if they saw a real Lancer CB (the one Wira is based on), they'd probably thought it is a Wira too. :rofl:

Melaka Raya is the place with shortage of parking spaces, evidenced by double parking on both sides of the main road. Those daring to park like this have some connections and seem to get away without any summons or parking tickets.
Those parking cars without connections, with no taikor to cover them, will get tickets from the numerous MBSB parking ticket-issuers who roam the whole town, making MelaKa a "fine" city (hoping to outdo Singapore).
What is the latest on JPJ online capability...