FD2R or DC5 seats?

jsdaemon

Aug 19, 2006
Hi guys... anyone has experience with these recaro seats? I'm looking at getting one pair for my civic ek. Both are selling at about the same price.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
dc5 dedinitely...recaros man...

fd2r afaik arent recaros...dunno who makes them.

the sr4 from dc5 r supposed to be very good...n according to.a friend whos had them, the only.seats he thinks are better than the sr4 in terms of comfort n lumbar support would be the sr3 from ek9 n dc2r.

ive only owned recaro fishnets, sr3 n spg in my life...so cant comment on sr4 myself

jsdaemon

Aug 19, 2006
Thanks madman. I have the feeling that sr4 is better than fd2r but fd2r is newer, that's why not sure about it.

jsdaemon

Aug 19, 2006
I vote for bride replica Taiwan - Cuga or Low Max. Carbon or whatsoever.
Price ok.
Style +++
Haha... i did consider replica bride with carbon. It is really nice but i still want to keep some level of comfort.

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Sr3 better support but for fatty like me sr4 enuf laa
Yea, i do notice that sr4 seems to be wider but i haven't tried to sit on it personally. Is sr4 really wider than sr3?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My experience with proton...
don't buy the first model.... just wait 1 or 2 years later when their already solved the problem then can buy the car...
i own 1st model of gen 2 and now what happen, waiting for wiring harnes for replacement for abt 1 month and still waiting. the car in front of my house for display rite now and must start the car everyday if not battery will kong. st*pid proton! im one of the customers that lost trust with proton... now planing to buy other brand except...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience