Here is some extra pictures...

Last edited:

cl9

Jan 13, 2014
Penang
All PM reply~ Thanks!
FAQ:-
1) I from Penang, car also in Penang.

2) current horsepower i am not sure, but tested 0-100kmh last time with Gtec device is 7.83sec.

3) Loan, pls chk with your bank ... cause i am private seller.

Thanksssssss .... . . . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited:

cl9

Jan 13, 2014
Penang
Hey man. Really sweet ride! Where did you get the bodykit and how much was it yea? Got the same car but it's stock right now. Thanks man!
I got it from Japan. Is original Mugen, cost me RM2,xxx plus shipping.
Bro, yours also CL9?

Mar 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
Yeap. Mine also cl9. It's really nice man. Could you pm me the link or contact for the bodykit please.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Oh yea. And one more thing. Mine came with a screen and GPS but it's only got the UK maps and I don't really want the GPS to be honest. But is there anyway to adjust yr clock? Coz mine the clock settings according to the manual said it's in the GPS settings. Any ideas?

cl9

Jan 13, 2014
Penang
Yeap. Mine also cl9. It's really nice man. Could you pm me the link or contact for the bodykit please.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Oh yea. And one more thing. Mine came with a screen and GPS but it's only got the UK maps and I don't really want the GPS to be honest. But is there anyway to adjust yr clock? Coz mine the clock settings according to the manual said it's in the GPS settings. Any ideas?
Bro, as for bodykits, i ask my friend get it for me from Japan, he worked in the halfcut shop in Japan.
The GPS no much friendly for our country, if can swap with the plug and play aftermarket unit that come with DVD player and GPS ( Papago ).

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Nice engine bro k24a
Thank you! Yes ... love the engine so much!

mazda16

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Bro,
Plz pm the best price and how much bank loan?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Photo source: Porsche

Just yesterday, we wrote about how the new Porsche 911 Carbriolet had launched in Malaysia. Today, the world has lost and icon and a legend; Ferdinand Alexander Porsche, grandson of Porsche's founder Ferdinand Porsche, designer of the iconic Porsche 911 has passed away earlier yesterday, aged 76. Born on 11th December 1935...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience