which brand of 195/55/15?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the way u give comment bout tyre r so professional n knowledgeble among us in zth leh. :adore:
A hobby of mine for years. Read up, study, test, have many friends in tyre industry including tyre shops.
Even used to lepak at tyre shops to study what they did. Different types of tyre repair for puncture, tyre defects, tyre construction, etc. etc., so got a little more knowledge then some loh....hahaha :biggrin:
If asked for, I will gladly share this knowledge to the best of my ability....:driver:

Last edited:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
wooo thank u sifu

:adore::adore::adore:

hehehe....

Yeah I do agree on the MY-02 on wet surfaces. Have experience or info when comparing XM2 and Bridgestone Ecopia either EP150 or EP200?

Since you mentioned about durability, does the eco tires offer better durability compared to other type of tires? (put aside those performance based tires cos obviously lower treadwear rating compared to let say XM2 hehe), example like those comfort type tires?

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Kehehe Kedai Tayar Vr2 Sdn Bhd
Vr2 open tireshop sure penuh everyday semua mau tukar tayar. ZTH members must have special discount or not ZTH members 'tunjuk perasaan' in front of shop :rofl:

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Kehehe Kedai Tayar Vr2 Sdn Bhd
Tayar shop Tak Dak, but saw this is Bangkok Airport.....

Wish it was mine....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

wooo thank u sifu

:adore::adore::adore:

hehehe....

Yeah I do agree on the MY-02 on wet surfaces. Have experience or info when comparing XM2 and Bridgestone Ecopia either EP150 or EP200?

Since you mentioned about durability, does the eco tires offer better durability compared to other type of tires? (put aside those performance based tires cos obviously lower treadwear rating compared to let say XM2 hehe), example like those comfort type tires?

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Vr2 open tireshop sure penuh everyday semua mau tukar tayar. ZTH members must have special discount or not ZTH members 'tunjuk perasaan' in front of shop :rofl:
Nowadays tyres comes in all sorts. Eco tyres more for fuel efficiency, good rolling resistance but to what I know is very very little only as mostly depends on your right foot too....hahaha:biggrin:
Yup, Eco tyres are also mostly in the entry level category, mileage should be better then the mid and UHP tyres.
Instead of high investment and give discount and then cannot make money, I rather recommend you to existing shops that can give good discount....hahahahaha:rofl:

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Just now i follow my fren to klang, he finally got his ad08r tyre 195/55/15 at rm330.00. This price is take away price. If install there, it will b rm333.00/pc

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just now i follow my fren to klang, he finally got his ad08r tyre 195/55/15 at rm330.00. This price is take away price. If install there, it will b rm333.00/pc
But RM3 to mount and balance is really really cheap woh! Else where since you did not buy tyres from them could cost up to RM10 at least.....:banghead:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
can the ' bunga ' last long ??im affraid if we use this kind of tyre botak cepat ?? no use pakai sekejap then buang ??
Depends on your driving but then, given the softer compound, 'regular' street tires will always be more durable and last longer.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
can the ' bunga ' last long ??im affraid if we use this kind of tyre botak cepat ?? no use pakai sekejap then buang ??
Seriously?

If you're worried about not-lasting thread, then you probably shouldn't be looking at extreme grip tyres in the first place.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu sifu want to ask your opinion on the breather hose..my engine after driving for a while then back at home, i notice the breather hose coming out some asap not much just like engine oil is hot..fitted with oil catch tank and temp gauge read 50c to 60c.. but i not very comfortable with the slight asap coming out from the breather hose...is it cause by the wap of the engine? or engine trouble..

currently car fitted with oil cooler,gear oil cooler, change all valve seal,gasket top to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience