Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
to answer your questiion: probably you come to a wrong place ask the wrong people. 99.99% of people who roam around here are batang who don't exactly understand how girl's mind works.
you may understand better by asking girls themselves.
by the way what you mean 'high end girls'? High consumption, high cost, high maintenance are what you're looking for?

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
with that kind amount of money just choose which amoi u want..
then got super amoi go with you to any showroom she want..
ask super amoi to pick one super or what ever car she want..
buy it..now you got super amoi like u wish also super car or super what ever that u want to call it that really super amoi like it..
like that can or not..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no lar that's probably his mother's car that's why no amoi wana layan. By the way, apart from what car you r driving, face and personality do matter too. If you wana find amoi just for ONS, why not just go to SPA...damn a lot amoi there from overseas somemore wakakka

My opinion: What car does amoi likes and will pop in : Volkswagen Bettle, pink, white, or yellow. Go get one. Trust me.
Will pop in? As in let him pop their cherry? :hmmmm2: :rofl:

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N20vNx7Kbuw/UHMCeJHNLrI/AAAAAAAAATQ/2SO7-E62FIE/s1600/NASTY.jpg

Heres your Super High End Amoisture, i think this wht you aim for.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

with that kind of Super High End Amoi, you need this, Mid Engine, single sit, your SHEA can sit at the front. I hope we ZTH member help you alot. Thank you and please stop polluting ZTH forum. http://foodandsweatandbeers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/bulldozer1.jpg

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
If your 'handsome' face is the same as the one in your avatar, buy Veyron also can't help you get ladyboi, much less amoi cantik bro.

Oh, and GTFO of ZTH

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
to answer your questiion: probably you come to a wrong place ask the wrong people. 99.99% of people who roam around here are batang who don't exactly understand how girl's mind works.
you may understand better by asking girls themselves.
by the way what you mean 'high end girls'? High consumption, high cost, high maintenance are what you're looking for?
I beg to differ, not that members here including myself don't understand girl is because we are car enthusiasts and by that, we know our cars, we enjoy our cars and not use it just to woo some high end girls as TS wanted to do or make our friends jealous. I believe members here have more substance and caliber

Last edited:

ColinLee

Known Member
Sep 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wan get high end Amoi with nice looking car a? I recommend you getting a concept car perhaps?
You want amoi attention for the car looking or you want they see the engine? :hmmmm:

maybe this could help

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
If your 'handsome' face is the same as the one in your avatar, buy Veyron also can't help you get ladyboi, much less amoi cantik bro.

Oh, and GTFO of ZTH
Ya lor bro...his few replies oredi shows his attitude...muka 'ham-sem' ke?duit byk ke?even if those 2 r true but perangai hampeh x point oso...like Malay saying 'masuk baldi angkat sendiri'...NMGH!!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
If the guy in the avatar is the so-claimed handsome boy,

The world is coming to an end......

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u cant go wrong with vios :rofl:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Those Cars RM1m can get meh? Not enough unless getting 2nd hand.....

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

And still got plenty RM balance.....:driver:
if I have 1mill 500k edi in fixed depo enuff 1 year earning can change car edi not worth if can edi consider 2nd hand car but pay expensive insurance+road tax+maintenance for the same car, 250k for car (on that value oso can get high class lenglui ma), another 100k get bling bling to match the car (useless got eye catching car but urself doesn't look u can own it), balance edi can use to be "buaya" for the rest of the year. as for the TS question, u have a Bimmer wit new & special plate no is good enuff coz them "high class" amoi know whats the worth of the car edi no need to approach u'll be approached instead but beware of them cougars though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To those who study in Subang Colleges, and used to park ur car in the residential area of Subang SS14/2 (Behind the 2 petrol station), please be aware of the f@rking snatcher.

Just met 1 while walking to my office, luckily the strap broken and my briefcase dropped.

The snatcher is riding a motobike, can't really see the number plate ( short sight), but it start with B**...wearing a blue wind breaker, black tinted helmet. He just look suspicious, coz he seemed like get ready his hand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience