• Ferrari California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if amoi is smart and can tell what car is good, than ok to show off expensive car you drive..
If amoi damn blur and can't tell the difference between two cars, then no point showing off la...

Better show the amoi your bank account book (with deposit of 7 figures sum).

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
No need la buy expensive car... Tengku Adnan already say that expensive car cannot use Ron 95.

http://http://paultan.org/2014/01/23/tengku-adnan-ron-95-fuel-limited-poor/

Unless your father king of AP, no need buy just change everyday the car. Nowadays, high class amoisture want old farts that confirm poket lebat punya. If you want high class ladies...that's a different story.

P.S: Jam otak aku baca entri TS hahah...

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
guys plz keep on topic if can after u voted share ur opinions here
Honestly speaking, amoisture just look on money not cars, they dont care what high class car you drive, because they dont know wht car you driving. Got Money Can Talk, No Money No Talk. wht car are you driving now?

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Picture of your car will doo. remember YOUR car not father's car.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Jokes aside, and back to reality.......

Getting amoi isn't simply about the car....

Would you guys here choose your wife JUST by looking at BIG BOOBS?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Don't know why my BS detector is blaring like mad....

TS, sorry that I have to say this but impressing a girl with your "sport car" won't get your far. What's the point you want to use such a car to impress her for? so that she'll just spread her legs for you? From the looks of it, you are trying to get yourself a gold digger.

Last but not least, I find your topic very shallow and nonconstructive. This is all my honest opinion, enjoy your stay in ZTH

Cetak Tak Mati

Banned
Jan 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
btw just curious wat car are u driving now?

hehe cuba teka. keta ape

guys pls la is normal things guy like hot girl espcialy young handsome rich guy like me. :) make my frens jealous abit i want super car super woman i am bored with sports car n girl next door amoi already

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Don't know why my BS detector is blaring like mad....

TS, sorry that I have to say this but impressing a girl with your "sport car" won't get your far. What's the point you want to use such a car to impress her for? so that she'll just spread her legs for you? From the looks of it, you are trying to get yourself a gold digger.

Last but not least, I find your topic very shallow and nonconstructive. This is all my honest opinion, enjoy your stay in ZTH
bro i thinks u never have girl b4 , all girls need $$ juz depends ur rating if u 5 u get girl 5 below , i am young rich handsome so i needs supercar so i can get super amoi hehe

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Another Han-Racing..:banghead:
Maybe he is back?

hehe cuba teka. keta ape

guys pls la is normal things guy like hot girl espcialy young handsome rich guy like me. :) make my frens jealous abit i want super car super woman i am bored with sports car n girl next door amoi already

bro i thinks u never have girl b4 , all girls need $$ juz depends ur rating if u 5 u get girl 5 below , i am young rich handsome so i needs supercar so i can get super amoi hehe
You don't know Titanrev well. You're talking base on self-theory or real life experiences?
He has more female friends than your notebook has enough pages to list down the names.

Bear in mind, not only locals but overseas as well.

Young handsome rich guy like you? You own any of those stated above by you? :hmmmm2:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
bro i thinks u never have girl b4 , all girls need $$ juz depends ur rating if u 5 u get girl 5 below , i am young rich handsome so i needs supercar so i can get super amoi hehe[/QUOTE]

wrong move bro.....

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

hehe cuba teka. keta ape

merc c207. u driving that car still cannot get amoi ah? really bang balls....:banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

[/COLOR]
wrong move bro.....

merc c207. u driving that car still cannot get amoi ah? really bang balls....:banghead::banghead:

Because girls know he don't own that car? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
guys, dun say like dat la.. he might just get d car & want to get some tips from all the sifu here since he still cant attract any amoi after sometimes. think positive ma..:rofl:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
no lar that's probably his mother's car that's why no amoi wana layan. By the way, apart from what car you r driving, face and personality do matter too. If you wana find amoi just for ONS, why not just go to SPA...damn a lot amoi there from overseas somemore wakakka

My opinion: What car does amoi likes and will pop in : Volkswagen Bettle, pink, white, or yellow. Go get one. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my 4g63T having problem with the throttle body, i can't find that thing in the market place....my question here...is it fit if i use another throttle body from GSR or anything else that can fit.....i'm blurr.... help me solve my problem here....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience