Honda City 2012 Mod Recommendation

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi ZTH,

I just got my Honda City last few months. Currently planning to MOD it.

I checked one of the old threads regarding reputable Honda Workshops, may I ask what brand for header is best suited for my car?

I'm driving:
Honda City Grade E
Auto Transmission
Fully stock

I did a few inquiry for headers and I was recommended 4-2-1 header.

JC Racing offered me a reasonable price for header but I was not told which brand they are using. Anyone using exhaust system from JC Racing? Care to share if it is good?

I am still new in Honda cars so I apologize in advance for any stupid questions.

Thank you!

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I'm heading towards performance.

And I thought I should start off with the exhaust header first. But dunno what brand is good for Honda City.

I was told that taking one that is not reputable isn't good because they do not measure the length of the header.

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
honda city have least performance parts if im not mistaken :confused: but it would look sexy if go for the look :)

saru04

Jan 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
OMG. seriously not much performance part?

I mean for basic stuff like exhaust setup and drop in air filter? fuel regulator?

For now I thought of getting my header changed but need to know if there is any recommended brand.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I'm heading towards performance.

And I thought I should start off with the exhaust header first. But dunno what brand is good for Honda City.

I was told that taking one that is not reputable isn't good because they do not measure the length of the header.
Ask those reputable aftermarket exhaust makers.
A few are specialized in it. Find it in ZTH.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share this annoying experience with u guys whom stay in flats and condos....
it seems that some mo****Fu****s are enjoin their art of vandalism of scratching my car, and who knows....other peoples cars as well.

the scratches began on the rear fender....after few days it went to the front fender, the hood and the boot....it cam back to the back fender as you might notice below:banghead:

some ideas that occurred to my mind of catching the asshole

1.Place a motion sensor with flash...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience