Let sleeping children lie ...

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com

I saw this yesterday afternoon. Mother leaves her two children sleeping in the car, with windows winded down (heaven forbid they should die of heat stroke) but with mother nowhere in sight. I had to stay back waiting inside my car just in case ...

Mother returns in about 10 minutes later, then drives off, oblivious to multiple tragedies that could have happen ... :argh:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
some people just do this kind of things...only to regret it if something bad happens...shishhh...:stupid:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Do what this association did with unattended children at shopping malls. Leave a message saying "what if your children had been kidnapped" in the car with the kids.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
mother went away to (emergency) poop in the oil palm estate??

Anyway, some ppl need to learn their lesson the hard (and often regretable) way.

NicoleBuchanan

Nov 22, 2013
New York
there would surely be the case of emergency whatsoever it may be and what the other option you may remain with once you are alone and on the way

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Stupidity should be a crime.

& stupid people should not be allowed to procreate

if I were you I'd call the police and say you believe you found kidnapped children who is abandoned in a car with no adult in sight.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Only if something happens then only they will regret but then could be too late. So many cases and they never learn. The thing is they always think it will never happen to them.....:banghead:

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
Do what this association did with unattended children at shopping malls. Leave a message saying "what if your children had been kidnapped" in the car with the kids.
should really do dat la, just put a note on d windscreen.

Stupidity should be a crime.

& stupid people should not be allowed to procreate

if I were you I'd call the police and say you believe you found kidnapped children who is abandoned in a car with no adult in sight.
sadly, our minister say there is no law to punish stupidity in malaysia.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

should really do dat la, just put a note on d windscreen.

sadly, our minister say there is no law to punish stupidity in malaysia.
You mean no law stopping stupid people from becoming ministers?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
After all the same stupidity that had caused many children dead reported in the news, still got such stupid mother! :banghead: Really not ready/does not deserve to be a mother yet in the first place!

Agree with ixeo, should've just called the police to teach that idiotic mother a good lesson!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I own a perdana with 6a12tt engine. Recently I involved in an accident and claim insurance to fix it. Now after got my car, I notice it just took significantly longer time to start. Despite it took like a 4-8 secs cranking, it is still able to start without fail. For your info, I've e-manage blue installed. Is it because of e-manage already lost the settings due to long time (1 month +) without battery? Btw, after it start, there are no issue with idling, acceleration, boost and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience