Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Subaru WRX STI version 8 (late 2002) for sale

Keninshiro

Oct 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Greetings fellow ZTH,

I've finally made up my mind to sell my beloved version 8 STI, breaks my heart but I have other priorities in life to fulfill. I had a good year with her... hopefully she will bring joy to the new future owner.

She's made in late 2002, first batch of GDBC to have DCCD feature. I'm the 4th owner, all the owners except the first have kept servicing records from AE so rest assured you know the condition of the car. No major accident what so ever... just minor stone chips. I don't go down to track either... and I use a host of Meguiars car care products to keep the car looking in good condition.

Since I bought it a year ago, I've spend 15K to put her back into proper shape. A new coat of hyper silver paint (she's originally Silver anyway), new side air dam (got some scratches at the bottom NO THANKS to our Malaysian road condition), new 17inch MAK rims (no curb rash), a new set of PS3 tires changed 4 months ago, I changed 75% of the entire undercarriage bushings with a mixture of original Subaru, white line and a set of custom PU bushings. Timing belt and water pump was changed as well with original Subaru parts bought directly from M.I, cam and pulley bearings were changed, belt tensioner changed... even the O2 sensor will be changed to a new unit next week.

Although she is stock but she hides a few mods from plain sight; Walbro fuel pump, full Fujitsubo RM01A TBE system, AE down pipe, ori Subaru STI air filter element, turbo timer, Defi Turbo meter, Sony sound system with Boston speakers and so on. There are other extra stuff that goes with this car (which I didn't install) like a set of red horns from Hella, a low meter hood (replaces the clock) and extra original Subaru WRX carpets.

Thank you very much for your time to read through my thread, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to view the car (the location withheld for security reasons, general direction is in K.L).

P.S: The pictures were taken TODAY so rest assured you're seeing the car in its latest condition.

Attachments

Last edited:

williamwong

Known Member
Jul 5, 2006
can vouch for this car!!

had a chat with Eric for 30mins at AE, he treats his car like a baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Brother Brother ZTH..

Just wanna to ask coz very lazy to do checking one by one on my car..

I am driving Auto Kancil L500 Turbo 3piston..
The problem is when I stop my car for let say 1 minute..
My car start to jerk for a while..(2-3times) and the aircond comp open back to gain back the timing so that the car wont off..

Is trottle kong?or vacumn kong or map sensor kong?
Have you all ever face the same problem as mine for my car?(Dun care wht car and engine la..)
Kindly gave me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience