The new maybe coming soon automotive policy in malaysia, nobody concern kah?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yes,and if only if the 2nd hand car look like the blonde :biggrin::biggrin:

p/s: and also what if not car but girl:listen::aetsch:
If girl, I do care :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Mentioned ferrari and supercars because they can afford to mod and scrap the car after 10 years but usually those own DC5, subaru and etcs JDMs, mod and keep for a long time...

Ferrari and Lambo, how many really mod these monsters? Is already powerful enough in stock on malaysian roads..so JDM owners/fans will suffer most :frown:

conclusion car lovers and car enthusiasts will suffer...
They keep the car because it has soul and fun to drive compare to new cars which well are just cars.....back in the 90s where the Japan economy was good a lot of company came up with affordable performance cars which offer much better driving dynamics, power and fun to drive and that time most of the cars are beyond their time...so in today's cars...most are just A to B transportation with all the fun of driving out the window.

I believe a lot of enthusiast will have a very hard time parting with their 90s JDM nobody would want to trade in a fun car in exchange for a boring one. Now you want performance car, it's all high up in the price range...which not many can enjoy the real thrills of driving.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
really miss back old days from 70s till 90s cars is like fun to drive all the feel is very raw to control this raw power we need to improve our skill to clock good lap time.
But now our car is full of electronic sensors and safety will out much of skill we still manage to clock good lap time now days more like car for dummy.

lefties

Sep 16, 2009
penang
JPJ timbang had jangka hayat kenderaan - Nasional - Sinar Harian

complain or not, if they really want to they will implement it, they always have those random people who said to support their policy every times they conduct a research or survey to ask rakyat support them or not... they also have those pro:stupid: professional like in the link above to speak to support and say that according to their experience and research, this gov policy is good or what blablabla..........bullshit

then when u ppl still reject, then, the gov idiot representative shows up with brilliant idea like reduce sugar subsidy to overcome diabetes, increase electric bill cause increase in petrol price and whatever and can promote ppl to save energy,implement gst so everyone pay one tax instead of 2 and can rob the rich and give to the poor more, bitch please, i don't need pay taxes if i go normal coffeeshop to eat and buy at mudah.my, now according to the idiot representative statement, after implementation, online seller also must implement gst, for me, just another way to rob both the rich and poor to fill your own stomach and make the rich more rich make the poor more poor...

dont forget the current issue,kl guys, did your household taxes just raised ?
yeah....a professional that talk on a capacity of the goverment....for sure to mention the positive side of the policy to ensure it can fullfill the goverment need for money:puke:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
With this policy means got to sell your car when reach 7 years old. Reach 10 years no need sell already....:banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Err..which one?
No need for me to write it so obvious over here? You should know our gov is leaning towards which group more.

yes,and if only if the 2nd hand car look like the blonde :biggrin::biggrin:

p/s: and also what if not car but girl:listen::aetsch:
Car I want, girl don't want if 'played' by someone else already.

If girl, I do care :rofl:
Agree.

They keep the car because it has soul and fun to drive compare to new cars which well are just cars.....back in the 90s where the Japan economy was good a lot of company came up with affordable performance cars which offer much better driving dynamics, power and fun to drive and that time most of the cars are beyond their time...so in today's cars...most are just A to B transportation with all the fun of driving out the window.

I believe a lot of enthusiast will have a very hard time parting with their 90s JDM nobody would want to trade in a fun car in exchange for a boring one. Now you want performance car, it's all high up in the price range...which not many can enjoy the real thrills of driving.
The old days of high tech LS400/Celsior UCF10, Mazda Cosmo, GTO... Even though I am still not born yet during those days, I've read on the internet before about their glorious time during those days where they feature a lot of very advanced technologies in their cars.

Now performance car cheapest you can get for new I think is Mazda MPS only...

Ya weh. Who's gonna buy a car that have 2 years left. Cilaka.
If cannot sell. I just drain all the fluids out and store it in my house.
Make it as a house, a toilet, a table, a room or whatever thing.
Used car dealer all die 99 for sure. This one cannot sell, that one cannot sell. Cars nearing 10 years old also can't sell. Their scope of cars for sale will be greatly narrowed down.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
No need for me to write it so obvious over here? You should know our gov is leaning towards which group more.

Car I want, girl don't want if 'played' by someone else already.

Agree.

The old days of high tech LS400/Celsior UCF10, Mazda Cosmo, GTO... Even though I am still not born yet during those days, I've read on the internet before about their glorious time during those days where they feature a lot of very advanced technologies in their cars.

Now performance car cheapest you can get for new I think is Mazda MPS only...

Used car dealer all die 99 for sure. This one cannot sell, that one cannot sell. Cars nearing 10 years old also can't sell. Their scope of cars for sale will be greatly narrowed down.
Very very very. All sure die.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Either there will be many many illegal cars on the road or I don't know where these cars will end up as there are so many old cars at the moment... Probably just trying to copy our neighbor....:banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Either there will be many many illegal cars on the road or I don't know where these cars will end up as there are so many old cars at the moment... Probably just trying to copy our neighbor....:banghead:
Our neighbor also is not implementing a compulsory scrap system. Cars older than 10 years still can go around the road but I think they have a more expensive COE or something like that.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
malaysia car mahal.lagi mau scrap ah.stupid sia*.then we will live in debt untill die ler.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

elo ppl..need,pls let me know where the place to re fiber my xzos..
let me know the place n the price...loc pj
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience