Very sad of owning an Almera=\

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Samsung? :burnout::hmmmm:

That Nismo bodykit gives 20bhp.

I feel people these days, or the Generation Y and Z don't gives a rats ass about performance. All that matters is how it looks.

Superficial.
small sticker NISMO gives oni 20hp.
big sticker NISMO would gives 40hp....

hahahahah....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Saw the nismo Almera today....bodykit perfect but is quite disappointing that Nissan is not seeing the ugliness of that almera...bloody hell is using the same tyre width as the normal almera from what I see....so damn thin with that body kit look like as if the car is tip toeing...don't understand Nissan sometimes....185/65/15 tyre....:stupid: brains.....totally disappointed when I look at that stock looking rims

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Saw the nismo Almera today....bodykit perfect but is quite disappointing that Nissan is not seeing the ugliness of that almera...bloody hell is using the same tyre width as the normal almera from what I see....so damn thin with that body kit look like as if the car is tip toeing...don't understand Nissan sometimes....185/65/15 tyre....:stupid: brains.....totally disappointed when I look at that stock looking rims
to save fuel :p

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Can't blame the whole Nissan entirely. Perhaps it is the fault of the local Nissan importer for setting up this trim line. The japanese Nismo department might not approve of this if they see it. :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can't blame the whole Nissan entirely. Perhaps it is the fault of the local Nissan importer for setting up this trim line. The japanese Nismo department might not approve of this if they see it. :rofl:
Unforgivable negligence lol! Is damn ugly

At least put this rims back during a roadshow in TESCO kepong.

And not....nismo kit with this rims on display which u r right, not Nissan fault but Nissan Malaysia.:rofl:
They use this rims + nismo kit during a mini display at Tesco Kepong...:banghead:.

I see also won't buy liao la rims so ugly. Put back the nismo design Rims ma

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You think that is bad! Just saw VW Polo sedan yesterday, comes with Accelera Indonesian tyres..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
with such a cheap price of Polo sedan we can't aspect they use michelin right this could affect they selling price.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, Nismo also got a set of rims for the Nismo kitted Almera.....go see...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, Nismo also got a set of rims for the Nismo kitted Almera.....go see...
Yes, that one I saw. Is nicer than what I can't what was displayed at Tesco Kepong.
They just simply put one nismo kitted Almera with the stock Almera rims to public...

Totally fail in creating awareness...every was looking at the bodykit but somehow wanna puke when I saw them pairing it with the stock rims. Could be the branch own's fault. I'm not sure about other Nismo Kitted Almera at other areas.

They should display with the Nismo Rims as well...

But the Vios TRD rims is nicer than previous model though hehe!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yes, that one I saw. Is nicer than what I can't what was displayed at Tesco Kepong.
They just simply put one nismo kitted Almera with the stock Almera rims to public...

Totally fail in creating awareness...every was looking at the bodykit but somehow wanna puke when I saw them pairing it with the stock rims. Could be the branch own's fault. I'm not sure about other Nismo Kitted Almera at other areas.

They should display with the Nismo Rims as well...

But the Vios TRD rims is nicer than previous model though hehe!
The Japanese seems to get a worst Almera than what we've got here. Read this
Nissan Latio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was written over there
"The Japanese market model was released as the Nissan Latio, imported from Thailand, on October 5, 2012. That car's release was delayed due to power shortages in Japan caused by the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.It has the model code DBA-N17. For the Japanese market the Latio is sold with a 1198cc engine producing 79 metric horsepower (58 kW) and 106Nm (78 lbf·ft). It is offered with three trim levels."

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys im wondering how much is for an Enkei CPS-II rims second hand worth ?

Tyres are Falken Azenis 195/55/15 wif 80% thread, 4 x 100 PCD

and

how much is for an Enkei RP-01 second hand worth ?

8 holes PCD 100/114.3

pls state down the price of this 2 particular rims in the market price..

Pics of Enkei CPS-II

Pics of Enkei RP-01

* Sorry for taking the Enkei...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience