The new maybe coming soon automotive policy in malaysia, nobody concern kah?

So is there some place where we can create a petition to ask the Gov to shut the eff up and to first change the effing ruling party before we agree to a scrap policy?

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
Peace demonstration apply with police.. gather all those ppl.. tat BANTAH this policy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

TitanRev, wow, should accept the offer and then ship back to Malaysia mah.
No AP to bring it back....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

So is there some place where we can create a petition to ask the Gov to shut the eff up and to first change the effing ruling party before we agree to a scrap policy?
They are in power now, so sit quietly and suffer the next 4 years, then you know what to do next...:driver:

I hope there is.

Peace demonstration apply with police.. gather all those ppl.. tat BANTAH this policy

But this policy is not 100% confirmed yet, is it?

Then they will shoot tear gas again...

No AP to bring it back....:banghead:

They are in power now, so sit quietly and suffer the next 4 years, then you know what to do next...:driver:
Too bad some are blinded with the bait of RM500...in 5 years they korek more from u

xbalance2002

Mar 15, 2006
good side of it will be less car on the road = less traffic jam = less waste time
bad side is ore burden to public = more spending on repayment to bank = more poor people.

jerrysiow

Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
good side of it will be less car on the road = less traffic jam = less waste time
bad side is ore burden to public = more spending on repayment to bank = more poor people.
Sorry balance bro, i'm disagreed with your first statement.

"good side of it will be less car on the road = less traffic jam = less waste time". If our govn well implement the public transport, i think no people willing to drive + stuck in the traffic jam. Myself willing to take public transport and it allow me to save back car maintenance fee such as tyres and engine oil.

"bad side is ore burden to public = more spending on repayment to bank = more poor people." I do agreed with you on this. If the old car really get scrap, govn is forcing the particular person to buy a new or second hand less than 10years old car for his daily work ride. Rakyat definitely poorer after petrol price up, all foods going to expensive due to transportation fees (diesel). There is a rumor, electricity fee will readjust on next year.

"good side of it will be less car on the road = less traffic jam = less waste time". If our govn well implement the public transport, i think no people willing to drive + stuck in the traffic jam. Myself willing to take public transport and it allow me to save back car maintenance fee such as tyres and engine oil.

"bad side is ore burden to public = more spending on repayment to bank = more poor people." I do agreed with you on this. If the old car really get scrap, govn is forcing the particular person to buy a new or second hand less than 10years old car for his daily work ride. Rakyat definitely poorer after petrol price up, all foods going to expensive due to transportation fees (diesel). There is a rumor, electricity fee will readjust on next year.
After they win, already expected all things will increase in price...wait for the 5th year when close to the next GE la...all price will drop for the moment...those who fall for the bait or drama, will suffer if they choose wrongly again.

I bet many is awake now and realised they have made the wrong choice...:banghead:

I agree with above as well..if our public transport is really good. I would jump on immediately. Just like how I've been doing in Japan for the pass many years there...I only drive when public transport is not easily available mostly at more rural area (but they still have bus) or When I feel like driving...In cities area...honestly speaking I only drove like 3 to 4 times....the rest of my time when travelling will be using the subway then walking. Most Japanese ppl there on daily basis takes the subway to work drop of at the nearest station then walk....here....you wait at bus station for more than 15 mins also can get your bus and the train we have here is so damn slow......I've tried to start my way of transport here like in japan in 2011 but it proof to be difficult as trains are always missing their timing and when I drop off from the train station walking to my destination was like 5 to 10km away....end up wait for bus but bus also never came then take taxi....

Too bad some are blinded with the bait of RM500...in 5 years they korek more from u
I don't want RM500 or even if increase till 5000 also I don't want. What is the use of it if they scraped old cars away. Can't even spend the money on cars that I like.

I agree with above as well..if our public transport is really good. I would jump on immediately. Just like how I've been doing in Japan for the pass many years there...I only drive when public transport is not easily available mostly at more rural area (but they still have bus) or When I feel like driving...In cities area...honestly speaking I only drove like 3 to 4 times....the rest of my time when travelling will be using the subway then walking. Most Japanese ppl there on daily basis takes the subway to work drop of at the nearest station then walk....here....you wait at bus station for more than 15 mins also can get your bus and the train we have here is so damn slow......I've tried to start my way of transport here like in japan in 2011 but it proof to be difficult as trains are always missing their timing and when I drop off from the train station walking to my destination was like 5 to 10km away....end up wait for bus but bus also never came then take taxi....
Safety is an issue also over here. You take public transport over here and u might risk getting your wallet stolen by pickpocket. When you come down from transport also need to be careful of snatch thieves.

jerrysiow

Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
I don't want RM500 or even if increase till 5000 also I don't want. What is the use of it if they scraped old cars away. Can't even spend the money on cars that I like.

Safety is an issue also over here. You take public transport over here and u might risk getting your wallet stolen by pickpocket. When you come down from transport also need to be careful of snatch thieves.
If in this case, i don't see any safety by driving a car. There are some cases on breaking window and even fake car accident and they not only aim for your $. All your tangible stuff get drive off.:smokin:

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point

yeah i've got that 500 but i did not vote coz not even registered but even if i do vote i won't vote them. in wifey fb, few person quoted " thanx ehem for flight ticket, but won't vote u"

Electricity will naik, it is not a rumor :) Then they will say its the cheapest. LOL.

fazidk

Electricity will naik, it is not a rumor :) Then they will say its the cheapest. LOL.
Bro ixeo....everything here is d CHEAPEST la...petrol,cars etc...now increase sugar wiz excuse it's bad for health (before election x bad KA????)...school bus rates oredi increase...:mad:recently effing astro oso increase charges...then read papers assessment aka cukai pintu rates oso to increase...sooo much more la just take step by step in d name of 'x burdening d rakyat'...what d eff!!!:mad:

But effing govt will say even after increase stil lower then other countries waaaaattt...OR if u x like can go migrate elsewhere...

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

After they win, already expected all things will increase in price...wait for the 5th year when close to the next GE la...all price will drop for the moment...those who fall for the bait or drama, will suffer if they choose wrongly again.

I bet many is awake now and realised they have made the wrong choice...:banghead:
Btw bro SF bila mau hantar ur car la:)

I want to put some 25mm wheel spacers on my car. I just know that I could run into issues with rubbing the wheel well. I would like to eventually BONOS kit. I'm guessing this will cause problems if I put in wheel spacers. I currently have the stock 17'' wheels from Honda as well. Is it possible to run a wider tire with spacers? So many factors. Does anyone have knowledge or experience with this? Thanks.