GTR using a Achilles ATR Sport Tyre.

saintzouk

Sep 25, 2013
Selangor
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I would like to ask if a GTR R35 is suitable using a Achilles ATR Sport tyre. I read and saw almost 90% of GTR owners are using Dunlop or maybe Bridgestone. So I'm just curious whether a Achilles tyre would be fine for my car. I'm just using the car for daily driving and may be speeding a little sometime :biggrin:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
just my opinion.
it does not look right for an expensive car to have cheap tyre.
but its up to you, your car, your money..
anyway GTR :top:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Tyre makes the biggest difference to handling, acceleration & stopping. If you want to stop in time everytime, you choose the best tyres you can afford. If you don't want to stop in time, make sure you hit a tree and not a passerby. Cheers!

trustgtr

Jun 18, 2009
funny dude, anyways you cant even find the exact size made by archiles:banghead:

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Dont think there's a size made for GTR from them

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
It's another troll thread opened by a new comer..

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
you can try to find this Achilles ATR tire but when come to grip level stock tire Dunlop or Bridgestone is very good. my friend GTR is considering to use Toyo R888

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
i'm an achilles atr sport user almost a year now.. so far it considerable good. u cannot compare this to other expensive tires. wet road is ok. dry also ok. its just a good allround street tires.. but not great. :biggrin:

saintzouk

Sep 25, 2013
Selangor
Thank you very much. ^^ I've just bought the tyres yesterday and I'll try it out first.. I might go for the toyo r888 next :) Thank y'all for giving suggestions. Much appreciated :)

saintzouk

Sep 25, 2013
Selangor
I would like to ask what about Falken Tyres.. Are there any size for my car or are they suitable for my car ? I'm sorry .. I'm really not familiar with sports car tyres..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey to all, quick question... my car is like the very very low end model of the Kelisa series. So, sadly it doesn't have any of the everyday car needs such as central locking, power windows, and power mirrors (actually everythin also have to do manual wei, which is quite sad I tell ya). Anyways, just wanna ask all y'all a question, other than the crappy Brothers accessory shops, are there any other good and recommended accessory shops around SJ/Sunway/KJ area? Don't wanna bring it to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience