Windscreen Cromax vs Normal

jsdaemon

Aug 19, 2006
Hello to all the sifus...

Would like to understand whether there is any difference between Cromax Windscreen versus the usual ones from windscreen shop. Prices for both windscreens are about the same (Cromax from chopped shop of course) and wonder what is so special about Cromax. Any sifu can help to enlighten me?

Thanks!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

Would like to understand whether there is any difference between Cromax Windscreen versus the usual ones from windscreen shop. Prices for both windscreens are about the same (Cromax from chopped shop of course) and wonder what is so special about Cromax. Any sifu can help to enlighten me?

Thanks!
try google cromax glass

jsdaemon

Aug 19, 2006
Thanks for the suggestion bro. I tried that before, I couldn't find more info other than cromax glass for sale.

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Thanks!
It's tinted glass.

Last time I checked Cromax is from PPG. Manufacturers of tinted glass: PPG, ASAHI, etc.

American Standard for optical quality is called AS:
AS1: minimum 70% light transmission - clearest, windshield
AS2: minimum 70% light transmission - not windshield
AS3: less than 70% light transmission

Autoglass Specifications / Standards
Car Windshield Markings: names, sample images, meaning
http://www.triplex.lv/en/stiklu-markejums/

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
basically chromax type windows/tint is a layer of surface tint which is chemically react over the ray of light....it turns darker when in contact with bright light source......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The reason probably you are here is may be you are wondering "What this Water less Car Wash is?"

Water less Car Wash though a new commercial concept, but it has been here since almost 20 years.

KKE Dry Wash liquid needs to sprayed on the car in segments and then wiped off using a clean Microfiber Towel.

Use strokes in one direction only.

For each stroke, a clean area of the microfiber should touch your car surface. Allow the liquid on car to dry if the dirt has been removed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience