Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No more with him lah!.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

That day went outstation. Near Rawang got road construction going on so was quite jam. 2 lanes on the right was very slow moving, left lane was smoother because many turning in the R&R. Then came a tanker on the left, suddenly about 5 car in front of us, a BLM decide to turn out to the R&R. The tanker emergency brake almost hitting the BLM. I think the BLM did not even know as he coolly drove away. The tanker driver must be cursing. I just wonder what would have happened if there was a collision. Imagine tanker whacking into a BLM....
Then Proton will have a new Idea to come up with Saga BL-Z (2 door Hatchback) :biggrin: :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Why some driver are just so stupid or don't care about others and just park like this?
I can't even enter the car...
haiz
A lot like that.....:banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Then Proton will have a new Idea to come up with Saga BL-Z (2 door Hatchback) :biggrin: :rofl:
Oh! like that time my colleague's CT kena whack by Sorento, or more like jumped upon. His CT became hatchback liao....:smokin::smokin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Why some driver are just so stupid or don't care about others and just park like this?
haiz
this one..if me...sure left a very2 deep leg signature on that car

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
the parking lot lines also do not seem to be angled right... really odd parking lot you found there..

this would be extra confusing for 'idiot drivers' if not totally incomprehensible...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
the parking lot lines also do not seem to be angled right... really odd parking lot you found there..

this would be extra confusing for 'idiot drivers' if not totally incomprehensible...
haha...this one at tesco bukit tinggi bro...there's construction to built roof park lot for the customers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
my tolerance level would be either i can enter via driver door or i have to enter using other door...... :biggrin:
I'll try to pretend to enter through driver door, as I pass by, just put a deep scratch across or put a small stone in his tyre tube, and tighten it...give him a flat tyre...:mad:

haha...this one at tesco bukit tinggi bro...there's construction to built roof park lot for the customers
Rawang Tesco seems lots of Handicap people though...too many parking at handicap parking spots...

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
haiz
well sumtimes the car next to us just had 2 do it coz the one next to it is blocking his way out from car, i usually reverse park even closer to the next stoopid car (closed his side mirror oso) & get out from the other door & hope he/she learnt sum lesson & park better next time that is if i'm using my kancil la

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
I'll try to pretend to enter through driver door, as I pass by, just put a deep scratch across or put a small stone in his tyre tube, and tighten it...give him a flat tyre...:mad:

Rawang Tesco seems lots of Handicap people though...too many parking at handicap parking spots...
there's too many people who parked at handicap spots like nobody business...they just don't care about others...sad to see a real handicap people have to find other parking spot just because their spots are taken

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
there's too many people who parked at handicap spots like nobody business...they just don't care about others...sad to see a real handicap people have to find other parking spot just because their spots are taken
You are right, brother. That day was at SS2 mall, went round looking for parking. Finally found one pretty far away. Then when walking towards the lift, this Nice BMW 5 series was reversing into this handicap parking. My family was waiting at the lift nearby, then when the driver came out with his daughter, my daughter exclaimed, "mom, he cacat meh" quite loudly. By the looks on his face he was pretty embarrassed but WTF, he still parked there....:banghead::banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
You are right, brother. That day was at SS2 mall, went round looking for parking. Finally found one pretty far away. Then when walking towards the lift, this Nice BMW 5 series was reversing into this handicap parking. My family was waiting at the lift nearby, then when the driver came out with his daughter, my daughter exclaimed, "mom, he cacat meh" quite loudly. By the looks on his face he was pretty embarrassed but WTF, he still parked there....:banghead::banghead:
I think the driver expecting to be cacat anytime soon. :biggrin: He's pre-planning his cacatness....
There is nothing more fuckup that non-cacat person taking advantage of the cacat privilage.
Damn blardy shameful beemer driver. Buat malu to other ppl driving a beemer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus!have anyone tried to diy ignition coil booster?such example product like superspark, hks twin power. as i noe the ingredient is quite cheap less than 20bucks but sell at 1++ and inside is just 3 or 4capacitor and some resistor.seen a shop workers done before and selling over rm210.

and alot ppl said that it is effective because it will stabilise the ignition voltage.especially when air cond is turned on.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience