Petrol Price Hike / Reduced Subsidy

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
For the fuel price hike even at 10% it will affect business. Those that will get hit 1st are those providing transportation and haulage. Follow by those plastic manufacturer's since making plastic needs petroleum then is those company making polyester yarn like Recron.
10% might seems small if you are dealing in small amount but when you go into big amount then you will feel that 10% is a huge sum.

The problem we are facing is that citizen is not given a better alternatives on mode of transportation because our railway coverage is just not up to par. In KL center you still can only take the rail to a certain places but out of the city center. You are probably need to take bus or taxi. Our rail system is just not thought out properly and the bus route also not every where is covered. Just like the place I live no bus service. Seriously, we need to really re-look into our rail system routing. Other than train between each state we need to have train that provide service to different towns.

Example la:
Main station: Seremban
Sub station:
Senawang
Kuala Pilah
Gemas
Mantin
Nilai
Kuala Klawang
Bahau
Port Dickson
Jelebu
Tampin
Rembau
Seremban2
Ampangan
Sikamat
Pedas

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah public transportation needs to keep improving. If cannot get railway/MRT system, then at least the buses have to be a lot more frequent with much more coverage to fill in the gaps.
Taxi is also another one that MUST be improved SIGNIFICANTLY. Malaysia taxi is just the worse compared to other countries in this region.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
TR, u mentioned that the main business that will be effected will be the transportation industry,
meaning that they will be cutting costs, no promotion, no pay raise etc.....damn...:biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think with the exception of Internet/online businesses. EVERYTHING requires transportation/logistics. No? Everything is affected by fuel hike. Right down to your plate of roti canai... You think the flour magically appear in the shop? hahaha.

Government give you RM500, take RM5000 from you. This is what you call give you a candy, take your whole candy factory.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
They can come up with all sort of reasons and excuses to increase the price. Ya, say the seller that prices of vegetables increases according to the weather at times due to shortage of stocks available but then, will the price ever go down after that? That's the question that we all want to know.

People say what goes up must come down...but Prices went up hardly comes down even the prices of fuel had already went down previously at a time and we still see the prices of food, product, services and etcs are still maintaining at that price.

So, their explanations are totally bullshit to me. The more you explain, the more you exposed your intentions on price hike. Cuz those explanations sounds silly if only they read what they said again.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Woohoo.. RM2.50 for milo ais the other day and RM2.20 for kopi ais.

Thank you gov.
I bought 8 Goreng Cempedak for RM10. :banghead:

Already packed for me when I was asking half way before I get to ask the price so no choice but to take. He is smart, he keep telling us that he sells small is 8 pieces and big is 16 pieces.

We asked twice how do you sell it? He didnt mention the price. So, we were thinking it wont cost much so just tell him small one...when I ask how much? He said RM10...me and my gf stunned and look at each other for a moment. Paid him and left...

That stall is going to be boycott for good. Kepong Sunday Pasar Malam. Taste like shit and yet cost RM10.

Lesson learnt especially the fuel price increased, better ask the price before buying. :banghead:

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
my fren even once paid chinese restaurant mix rice for rm12.00 without fish. my xperience rm9 wif fish.

if could better cook at home.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wah rm10 for 8 pcs of goreng cempedak? so expensive ah? how big is it?
Ya not that big also...the most ma the slightly bigger than the size of golf ball

That size also due to the flour is thick...is not that big...kena slaughtered

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
The problem we are facing is that citizen is not given a better alternatives on mode of transportation because our railway coverage is just not up to par. In KL center you still can only take the rail to a certain places but out of the city center. You are probably need to take bus or taxi. Our rail system is just not thought out properly and the bus route also not every where is covered. Just like the place I live no bus service. Seriously, we need to really re-look into our rail system routing. Other than train between each state we need to have train that provide service to different towns.

Example la:
Main station: Seremban
Sub station:
Senawang
Kuala Pilah
Gemas
Mantin
Nilai
Kuala Klawang
Bahau
Port Dickson
Jelebu
Tampin
Rembau
Seremban2
Ampangan
Sikamat
Pedas
Kuala Lumpur is fast becoming like Tokyo in the sense that a lot people who work here live a distance away.

But a lot of people are against the double-track railway project.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haven't feel the effect yet since I have not filled up too. Surely will have some domino effect on prices, but don't know how much. I read a few days ago in some news site that some analysts predict maybe about 3% inflation. I guess just have to tighten the belt buckle a bit, we'll see.

I wish the gov introduce lower RON90-92 at cheaper price than 1.90 to compensate. If so, I'll switch my Livina to those lower RON.
Ron 92, Even my wife's China made Chery cannot run on it, need at least Ron 93.....so Ron 95 just nice

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Ya mine is not walking distance as well, i have to drive to the train station. Well, at least I'm glad Kita Takkan Maju already maju than before. At least train not so cramp and is on time for the moment.
Going to the station is one thing, then from the station to work place another.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

TR, u mentioned that the main business that will be effected will be the transportation industry,
meaning that they will be cutting costs, no promotion, no pay raise etc.....damn...:biggrin:
So instead of getting a bigger raise, company cut and cover their over head.....:banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I did an experiment with Opti-Coat™ Pro against Eggs when my client requested me to give a try. I did the try, video it, compiled and edited a cool video. Here's it. Check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/134543609971783/videos/vb.134543609971783/926428117449991/?type=2&theater
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience