The hunt for this Skyline

Rocketboi

Feb 10, 2013
Kuantan
So recently i was surfing the web about stuff of my skyline and suddenly this poped out.

Has anybody ever seen this guy? The plates on the murano (if i'm not mistaken) is indeed malaysian. Any info on states or even owner? i have so much to ask him/her :idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
u can see the police traffic blocking the bus and other traffic as well... looks to be around the dataran merdeka area.

judging by the aero as well as the wide body... i have a feeling this is an actual Japan GT car that was on the streets for a demo (or something) for one of the Japan GTs

quadreduce

Feb 13, 2006
which guy? buy driver? nahhh never seen him since ages. or is it the guy on the right wearing vest? i think he stays somewhere in klang valley area.

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
thats the actual SuperGT R34 for roadshow promotional drive a few years back...

the replica is for sale on Mudah a few weeks ago..

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
The GT-R is an actual race car which did a demo drive in the city back in 2006 in conjunction with then JGTC and was driven by Richard Lyons

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello people,

I have a problem and need some suggestions.

My 4G63T was fully overhauled. What is did was used ACL Racing Bearing ( Main & Conrods ), then balanced the flywheel, conrods, pistons and clutch cover with MatSpeed. I installed a Toda Metal head gasket.

Currently I am using Thailand Brand Manifold and Wastegate and at 2.8 bar fuel pressure my manifold is turning red. Any lower no power and higher - the engine feels heavy. Any idea where I should troubleshoot.

I had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience