best tires that you ever used?

sasatan

Feb 11, 2012
if is me.. i will vote for Michelin Primacy 3ST.. i am using it for my Toyota Camry..I feel so secure while drive on the road eventhough on highspeed..because it gives better grip .Last time I m using Primacy LC...now this 3ST technology are even better then LC...thats a good thing to consider while pick a right tires!

hex999

Oct 27, 2011
Best tyre ever used?
eagle f1 asymmetric 2(was recommended by our sifu vr2tubo)
much more superior if compared to michelin PS3, my cousin has an accord sv4 with 17 inch michelin ps3 tyres. I test drove his car, and i conclude that.
Eagles f1 asy 2 has better dry/wet grip, comfort, and is much quieter than PS3.(What im saying cant really be accurate because im comparing with 2 different cars, so suspension/chasis too might play a roll in grip)
The GYF1 feels like a leech sucking the road when your driving.
I previously used toyo tr1, when i upgraded to eagle f1 asy 2, seriously the handling was improved by 200%
downside is well, i feel that my FC has slightly increased :D probably due to larger rims so i cant really say.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
i'm using Michelin Primacy 3ST is because of it's safety also..it can brek 3meters shorter compared to normal tyres on wet road and it is more silent, so that when my car has produced any sound, i can sense there is some problem and can send to mechanical faster. It's more friendly user. PASSENGER CAR TYRES can visit here to view it yourself
RIP English.

Best tyre ever used?
eagle f1 asymmetric 2(was recommended by our sifu vr2tubo)
much more superior if compared to michelin PS3, my cousin has an accord sv4 with 17 inch michelin ps3 tyres. I test drove his car, and i conclude that.
Eagles f1 asy 2 has better dry/wet grip, comfort, and is much quieter than PS3.(What im saying cant really be accurate because im comparing with 2 different cars, so suspension/chasis too might play a roll in grip)
The GYF1 feels like a leech sucking the road when your driving.
I previously used toyo tr1, when i upgraded to eagle f1 asy 2, seriously the handling was improved by 200%
downside is well, i feel that my FC has slightly increased :D probably due to larger rims so i cant really say.
Any tyre will sure have some cons whether more or less only....:biggrin:
Yup, Asy2 are quiet. Since I have loud exhaust, I took a friend along, drive at certain speed, free the gear, wind down the window and listen. My friend who does not like noisy tyres commented very quiet....:biggrin:
Bad FC maybe gripping too well.....:driver:

rydell

Dec 26, 2009
Batu, K. Lumpur
Re: best tires that you ever used?

My answer:
1- Bridgestone Potenza RE-11; then followed by:
2- Dunlop Direzza Z1 starspec
3- Nitto Neogen
4- Kumho KU36

Oh yeah, all tyres were bought from kedaipotong, pricewise no problem.

Any tyre will sure have some cons whether more or less only....:biggrin:
Yup, Asy2 are quiet. Since I have loud exhaust, I took a friend along, drive at certain speed, free the gear, wind down the window and listen. My friend who does not like noisy tyres commented very quiet....:biggrin:
Bad FC maybe gripping too well.....:driver:
That's why maybe if i dun use PP2 better FC? :rofl:

Re: best tires that you ever used?

My answer:
1- Bridgestone Potenza RE-11; then followed by:
2- Dunlop Direzza Z1 starspec
3- Nitto Neogen
4- Kumho KU36

Oh yeah, all tyres were bought from kedaipotong, pricewise no problem.
How is NeoGen in the wet?

Jose

Aug 3, 2006
Best tyre ever used?

Dunlop SP Sport Maxx. which is very hard to get here. Very stiff sidewall and performs really well in wet and dry but a little bit noisy once treadware drops to 40-30%

Yokohama Advan Neova AD08. Super sticky in both condition but noisy and very low treadware but still last longer than my R1R. R1R can only last me 10 months and the compound seems softer.

Budget all rounder tires : Kumho Ecsta KU31. Value for money and grip is not bad at all for the price.

mh wong

Feb 14, 2012
falken 912 - easily got sound n masuk longkang once bfo......bahaya:afraid:
federal rsr595 - sidewall n surface crack, not even use 1 year, but....cornering damm grip....
hankook v12 - cheap n good grip tyre compare to ad08r.....
ad08r - coming soon.....

i vote for ps3 n re002 n hankook v12.......if......i want to drive moderately......they r good in wet n dry......:idea:

Must be automatic, cause my mother cannot drive manual.

Priority in order of importance
1. Comfort king among pickups/4wd
2. reliability/problem-free
3. fuel economy (diesel sure beats petrol right?)
4. power
5. not older than 2010, preferred if in warranty
6. no lite versions, or pissed down versions, the full manly version please

Please don't suggest Amarok, Cayenne or things that costs more than RM70k.

Mostly city driving, will modify it with bull bar front and back. Off-road...