Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Update: Many sites r reporting that T. Alcantara is very close to move to Old Toilet now... And Moyes will have his 1st ever press conference as ManUtd manager today... And many predicted that he will announce something good for the club, such as new player(s) signing!!!

From Marca, Spain, the paper show that a Barca team photo with their new jersey originally with T. Alcantara in it, have now been removed officially!!! They said he is coming to ManUtd!!! Then some sources said Old Toilet have booked a medical session with their usual hospital for new player(s)...

So fingers cross, hopefully we will see some new faces in soonest!!! Yeah, no official release from ManUtd site yet... But for this period of time in the summer, this are the things tht get us excited!!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ Hahaha... Let's see~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guyz, after a 'long holiday' i'm back now!!! Hahaha... But nothing much to cheers abt for ManUtd transfer matters~~~ Instead, we have lost T. Alcantara, K. Strootman, R. Lewandowski and R. Falcao to other clubs... And we might not be getting Ronaldo, Bale and Fabregas in this summer too~~~ So, this summer is not looking too encouraging just yet!!! Or perhaps i read too much into those rumours and rubbish that the media and papers printed!!! I shld have learned my lessons after supporting ManUtd for many years~~~ But what can i say? This is the most exciting time of the season for rumours about players moving!!! Haha...

Anyway, source confirmed that our Ed Woodward have left the Asian Tour and back to Europe for some transfer matters!!! So i just hope we can get our activities started soonest possible as we need the players in for the pre-season and some tactical practices!!! Be it Fabregas, Garay, Fellaini, Baines or whoever it is going to be, we just need them in soonest!!! Or perhaps Woodward is back to get Rooney's butt off our payroll, who knows?! Chelshit made a bid and have admitted to that!!! Jose want Rooney as he made it public!!! So, its time for us to learn to play it the hard way!!! We shld at least get 30mil+ off Rooney transfer!!! And reports even saying Chelshit willing to include either Mata or Luiz in the deal plus cash!!! Not sure how true is it but defo not Luiz as i do not rate him much... Too many mistakes in his game!!! As for Mata, is he a good choice for us?! Hmm... Not too sure as well!!! If we can choose, its best that we offload the Fat Boy abroad!!! Say, trade him with Fabregas would be great!!! Or Modric / Ozil from R. Madrid... ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ If its Arsenal, then we wanna their Cazorla!!! Haha...

I'm just sick of the Fat Boy and his attitude for the past 2 seasons, so i would get him off our club and start a new chapter!!! What u guyz say?!

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
If we can choose, its best that we offload the Fat Boy abroad!!! Say, trade him with Fabregas would be great!!! Or Modric / Ozil from R. Madrid... ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ If its Arsenal, then we wanna their Cazorla!!! Haha...

I'm just sick of the Fat Boy and his attitude for the past 2 seasons, so i would get him off our club and start a new chapter!!! What u guyz say?!
Well yeah, he does have attitude problems. Unlike Giggs.
A fat boy that can run from the end of the pitch to the other end, he can beat most of us anytime.
He is still full of potential, just attitude problem.
My pov is if we lost Rooney, ManUtd wouldn't be the same for me.
I support ManUtd when Rooney came from Everton + Ronaldo. That Era is the best!
Van Der Sar the best!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ya~ But take it this way, we love him when he fight for the club with his passion and love for the club!!! But we couldnt see tht anymore in the past 2 seasons~~~ Sigh!!! Like everyone else said, in 2010 he handed in his 1st transfer request and questioning our beloved club ambition!!! Saying that we do not have enough world class players in the team to share his burden or responsibilities!!! In 2013 he handed in his 2nd request, and saying that he cant be a 2nd choice to RvP or Kagawa as they are clearly ahead of the Fat Boy now in terms of quality, determination and willingness to fight for the club!!! =.=" So... What is Fat Boy trying to tell us all?! And not to forget that the club were being held to ransom when he demanded a staggering 250k a week salary to stay back in 2010!!! And many in the club have not forgive him for doing that till now~~~

Just as what the ESPN pundits have said, all these messes are created by Rooney and his camp!!! And its down to him to clear the air easily!!! If he really wanna to leave, make it public!!! So our club will deal with it in a different way... Else he shld just come out and tell the world that he will stay a ManUtd player and fight for his place and prove his quality to Moyes and his loyalty to all fans!!! Case close!!! But he have done nothing so far and allowing all these messes to drag on~~~ And what's his motivation behind all these? Wanna another pay rise?! Trying to force his way out and blame the club for wanting to sell him?! Blaming all the fans for not standby him?! Hmm... No good!!!

Dont get me wrong, I was a big Rooney fan too!!! But what happened in the past 2 seasons have really made me think twice abt his attitude and character as a player for ManUtd!!! Its pretty damaging for the club and its imagine!!!

For the time being, I'm waiting for the club update on our transfer front as Woodward is on a mission for something at the moment!!! Hopefully it will trun out to be something that will make all fans happy!!! ^.^

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Rooney ManUtd Forever. I think it was a mistake on what Moyes said about Rooney being the back up striker of RVP. It was an unwise comment when being interviewed by the Press.

If it was us, I bet we would be piss off as well. Imagined that you are a player who always wants to be on top and your new Manager
came in and say you are a back up striker to RVP and back up Midfielder to Kagawa.

I don't blame Rooney for his frustration but I blame Moyes for his comments and not thinking before he speaks.
Whether or not he is a back up striker, he shouldn't be saying it in public.

Come on, u r trying to convince a player to stay in the club and yet make such remarks or comments. :stupid:
Even a 10 year old kid who started to play football wouldn't wanna continue playing anymore if I am to be a back up player

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We have increased our offer for Fabregas to Barca and its reportedly now a 30mil pound bid!!! Hopefully there will be some very positive news soonest!!! I was damn surprised that we are actually in for Fabregas as Moyes admitted it himself during 1 of the press conference in Asia... I means why Fabregas wanna to leave his boyhood club, which he fought hard to go back to from Arsenal 2 season back, and come to us?! Doesnt make much sense... But ManUtd seems bery confident that their bids will come to a good conclusion, else they will not be making thier 2nd offer after the 1st... Furthermore, the club or the manager must have some sort of contact with the player himself or his agent abt the possibility of the move, if not why are they wasting everybody's time in making so many issues here... All in all, i hope this time its for real and we can finally land a player that is capable to replace our KING Scholes!!!

As for Rooney latest update, many believes its the cracks btw the player and club started when SAF was still in-charged!!! SAF clearly do not happy with Rooney's attitude about his own fitness and etc... And tht's the reason why he was being dropped for big games against the likes of RM n etc last season... During then, SAF have oredi sent out the warning signal to Rooney...

And for Moyes comment, i think there are few reports help defending him that actually what he said during the interview were nothing wrong!!! Its again some rubbish papers twisted his words!!! I think u can easily find some links on the net regarding his actual comment on that day!!! And after reading all that, i standby Moyes!!!

As for the situation for Rooney at the moment, i can say its getting worst by day if Rooney himself do not come out and declare what he thinks at the moment!!! Yep, he felt frustrated that SAF no longer trust him well... He was played out of position at times... Fans were booing him towards the end of the season... But why were all this happening?! Have he ever ask this question to himself!!! Take away his 2 transfer request, his performances for the last 2 seasons have been on the decline if you ask me... He used to be very passionate towards our club!!! He fight till the very end everytime when challenges arise!!! But we cant see it from him anymore for the past 2 season~~~ At times, he look disinterested on the field too... Then his diet and weight are part of the major problem that his performance level dropped drastically... Remember 2 season ago he came back from summer to pre-season over weight?! Got caught on camera while he was smoking and drinking out late?! The club have to send him to US for some special training program to help trim his weight down!!! Frankly, i think Rooney is the 1 who is responsible for what he is doing and what he has done!!! He just cant blame anyone for what happened!!! ManUtd is a top club where discipline is very important!!! SAF used to like him a lot and have very high hope on him... But what had damage all that?! I believe besides Rooney self discipline problems on his diet and weight, his 2 transfer requests do insulted SAF and the club whom have trusted him thus far!!! And during his 1st transfer request, many said that he was very very close to joining ManShitty (our most hated cross town rival, for $$$$)!!! And now, he wanna to go to Chelshit!!! =.=" What's going on in his mind huh?!

But no matter what happen to Rooney future, we are all ManUtd supporters!!! And that will never change for sure!!! No player is bigger than our club!!! ^.^

Lately, the club and the board are thinking of putting back the wording of "Football Club" onto the club logo!!! What you guyz think? To me, without it is nicer~~~ I love the current logo or badge!!! But if they decided to put the wording back on again, i'm find!!!

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Puiii~~~ Newz saying that Barca have rejected ManUtd 2nd bid of 30mil pounds for Cesc Fabregas!!! And ManUtd will put in 1 final bid of 35mil pounds in the coming days once Barca appointed a new manager after Vilanova resigned!!! And all decision will be made to wait till they settle down with a new manager and the new manager will have a say in whether Barca is to let Fabregas leave and if yes, at what kinda pricing!!! Its fair to say so, as new manager will have his own thinking as on how he wanna the club to b run and what players he need... So, the saga will be dragged on for at least another week or so...

Many pundits have questioned as in why ManUtd are so bullish in the pursuit of Fabregas and its not way they used to do their transfer business by telling the world who they are currently after!!! Very strange situation!!!

But all we can do is just wait and see... Hmm... To me, i think for the quality of Fabregas and the desperation that ManUtd in needs of a midfield dynamo, even 40mil pounds is not expensive!!! Fabregas might just be able to rub things off if he landed at Old Toilet, especially being pair again with RvP!!! So i would say he is worth 40mil if Moyes and the club is dead serious abt the player!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Like what i read abt what this forumer wrote abt Fabregas!!!

urmston red (Manchester United): "I personally think the signing of Neymar will have a big influence on Fabregas leaving Barcelona. Not only from the player's point of view but the club as well. For Fabregas, is his game time going to be less? He only started 19 games for them last season and was regularly left out of the big games. Everyone knows the trio of Busquets-Xavi-Iniesta is more or less set in stone and will always be their core barring injuries. A player of his quality should be the main man in many midfield just like he was at Arsenal, and signing for United would more or less guarantee that. With the lack of quality we have in the middle, he'd walk into our team. The purchase of Neymar may also force Barca into playing a different formation with them having to find a system to occupy him and Messi together. They may have to only go with two in the middle next season which may put Fabregas further down the pecking order! This is why I reckon Thiago left. For the club, the signing of Neymar will no doubt have put some financial strain on them. Perhaps they need to free up finances to fund the deal in the long run? A £30m+ offer for a potentially 'fringe player' may be too good for them to turn down. If they were so certain on him staying, United wouldn't have bid again. The player most certainly has a price above his head.... will United meet it?? If they accept a bid, I get the feeling the player will come to us."

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Our pursuing of Fabregas is still on and hopefully there will be clearer indication on whether we really stand a chance of landing him by this few days, as Fabregas is back reporting to Barca for training today local time... I truly believe that we will know our faith soon... Barca will push Fabregas into making the situation clear by holding talks with him with the their new manager!!! If what Fabregas want for his future at Barca are contradict to what the new manager or club have planned, then he will want to move on... And we stand a great chance!!! Else, both our club and Fabregas need to move on!!!

And as for Fellaini, his buy out clause of 23mil pound will expired by the end of this July!!! Which is just 2 more days from now!!! From the forums, many Everton fans thought that it was already a done deal that he is coming to Old Toilet... So with 2 more days, we will see what happen for Fellaini and ManUtd!!! But strange that why we do not announce the deal if we already have him in the bag?! =.="

Other than that, Zaha been doing well on the Asian tour so far... And of cause our other youngsters Adnan Januzaj and Lingard... Sure you guys must have heard of them by now... Hopefully they will be given more time to develop and slowly being bedded into the 1st team... Was hoping to see Nick Powell during the tour but unfortunately that he have been left home nurturing his injury!!! They are the future of our club and we need to give them chances to shine!!! So for those fringe players that havent contribute much to the club, they risk being sold to give ways to the youngsters as they deserve to be given a go!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Today is the last day of July!!! Come tomorrow morning, if we do not sign Fellaini by then, we r fu*k up!!!! =.=" Haha... With Cesc back to training on Monday and there didnt seems too much encouraging newz for us, i think that transfer have hit rock big time!!!! >.<" Still no newz from either camp about the possibility of bringing in Cesc, so i think we should move on~~~ And with Cesc case gone, Fellaini is what we need in the middle to booster our strength and presence... We need to act real fast else it will not be 23mil for him after tonight!!! Everton will have a huge say in how much they wanna sell Fellaini if his Get-out-clause expired!!! Hmm...

Moyes keep saying that he is very confident about us adding new players into the team, if Cesc case not happening i hardly see we can get Modric as well... If we cant get Cesc, i think Fellaini is priority then... After that, i rather Moyes giving more chances to our youngsters such as Adnan Januzaj and Jesse Lindgard.... They did well during the tour and all they need now is more game time in the competitive matches, in order for them to develop further... To b frank, things just do not look bright for D. Petrucci... He is currently injured and he have missed his chance to impress Moyes by going onto the tour as well... Too bad and very unlucky as he is almost 22 now... Afraid he might b forced to leave...

Newz saying that Nani might now looking to stay n extent his contract... Hmm... If he can clear his doubts inside his head n decided to fight for his place 100%, he is more than welcome!!! Hate his big headed syndrome~~~ Now he needs to give all he have got to impress Moyes, and it will be good for all parties!!! No newz on Anderson about his future yet... Until we can get any new experience player(s) in the midfield, its wiser to keep him at the moment...

So let's hope there will be some activities happening for us today before July is gone!!! Fingers cross~~~ Haha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So i have watched my beloved ManUtd 1st ever official competitive match under our new manager David Moyes, and we won the Community Charity Shield!!! Great that Moyes and ManUtd get to a good start and its a 1st major silverware for Moyes!!! Congratulation to him!!! Performance wise, nothing to be too excited about as our players did what they asked for!!!! And to be frank, many players still need to sharpen up their fitness before the season starts next week!!! But overall, a satisfying result by lifting the Shield!!!

Great to see that our core players were all up to the tasks under Moyes as Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Giggsy and RvP were all able to put on a good show yesterday!!! They will be our main players for the coming season as they represent the 'senior' group of players in our team!!! All our younger players will have to look up to them and perform on a consistent basis!!! And for this 1st official game under Moyes, things seems to be under good control with the way we played and the tactics that being put out on the field!!! Nothing too dramatic changed from SAF era!!! A good sign!!! And i expect our younger players to put in more effort and play at a more consistent level... Jones, Smalling, De Gea, Rafael, Cleverley, Welbeck n Anderson, all need to raise their performance for this season in order to be counted and trusted by Moyes!!! They r all experience enough by now so its time for them to man up and perform!!!

For the coming season, players like Kagawa and Chicharito deserved to be given more chances to shine than anyone else!!! Its time for them to play more regularly!!! As for Kagawa, we all know his potential and talent!!! So hopefully Moyes will be using him in the right way and let him play in his favourate position and blossom!!! “Shinji Kagawa is one of the best players in the world and he now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United– on the left wing! My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Central midfield is Shinji's best role,” said his former manager Klopp of BVB... This is how highly Kagawa is regarded by Klopp!!! Moyes take notes~~~

Then for Chicharito, it time for him to take up a more important role for the team... Moyes shld rotate him with RvP for all big matches and put in more trust into him... He will brings goals for sure!!! I hope he will be playing 30-35 games at least... Its time for him to play consistently as 1 of our main player!!! With him and Kagawa in our team, i believe we have more than enough to cover for Rooney...

And from yesterday game, we clearly still lacking the 'Wow' factor and an inspirational figure in the middle of our park!!! Hopefully Moyes will be able to sort this out soonest by bringing in the players he want and thinks fit for the system!!! Now Fabregas seems off and i do not think Modric will wanna come to us as well this late in the transfer window... And i really do not mind us getting Fellaini!!! If we put him in the DM position and free up Carrick, it will be a great move!!! From yesterday game, Carrick became a very mature player where he was very calm with the ball and aware of what he was doing... So if we can get a reliable and physical partner for him, he will be able to push forward more and from there he can spray his passes to a better effect!!! At the moment, Carrick main duty is to screen off the opponents right infront of our defence... Besides Fellaini, Cabaye will be another good option for me as he is a very technical player with experience!!! Cabaye can bring something new to our midfield...

Yes, the names of Fellainie and Cabaye might not be very attractive as Fabregas or Modric, but they r realistic targets that we can get this late into the transfer market!!! So i just hope Moyes able to get what he want soonest possible!!! All in all, even with the same group of players from last season we look good and strong!!! With the addition of Zaha, Januzaj and Lingard, we will have a big enough team to compete!!! And if Nani can sort his mind and stay focus and concentrate, he will be a very important player for us!!! And yes, we still have Rooney!!! But is he ready to fight for his place and be loyal to the club again?!

Having a very confident mood for the coming season~~~ ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sadly that the season is about to start and we still do not have any newz on our transfer front... Its just another 2 weeks away from now before the window closes down.... Today report saying Moyes will still go for a final bid for Fabregas, eventhough the player himself have said he wanted to stay and fight for his place at Barca... But Moyes tactic according to the report is let Fabregas realise that when the season started, he will never be Barca 1st XI... From then, he will truely consider making the move to Old Toilet... If tht's the case, i would say go ahead with it but we must put in an attractive enough offers for both Barca and the player...

Source: Manchester United will make a final effort to sign Cesc Fabregas | Mail Online

Other than that, we were linked to Modric and Ozil again!!! Some reports even said that our official are already in Madrid for advancing talk with Modric... But others said it will be Ozil with ManUtd willing to go as high as 40mil bid... Hmm... To me, more like paper talks than real....

I'm very surprising that why are we still not getting Fellaini by now!!! It shocked me that our transfer activities have been dragged till this late but nothing have been successful!!! Where actually the problems lied?! Many said its our new CEO Ed Woodward way of doing the dealings... Hmm... Moyes should have lining up his plans to the board long ago with his wish list on those players that Moyes hope to brings in... But why none of it is happening is beyond me!!! If plan A not working, why are plan B and C also not happening too?! =.=" I'm ok that if we do not sign any players for this summer and opted to give our very own youngsters more opportunities in the 1st team... But the thing is Moyes keep saying he is very confident that his new players will be coming in!!! =.=" Why make it till this late? Its always best that new players can come in to the team for te pre-season together with other players... Hmm... Cant understand~~~

Nick Powell and D. Petrucci are currently nursing their injuries and hopefully soon they will be able to back to training... Moyes have a big decision to make for all the young promising players on his disposal... Whether to loan them out for more experience or keep them and slowly bed them into the 1st team... I'm very worry about Petrucci situation as he is now 22!!! He had done his bit in going out on loan for few times now... So if he didnt make the breakthrough this season, he will have to go to somewhere else to further his career!!! SAF have high hope on Petrucci, but injuries have dampen his progression and delayed his promotion to the 1st team... So i wish him all the best this season and hopefully that he will be able to make that final push!!!

Aug 16, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Moyes yesterday as a field commentator, has witnessed Rooney played the game, after Manchester United injury grounds, Rooney has been frozen. Moyes denies let Rooney played, he stressed Rooney is still the club's not for sale.

Rooney is injury, face some awkward questions, visit the studio yesterday Moyes answer was ambiguous, "We all want him back on the court, he is also inseparable from the game."

According to British media, Rooney has told Chelsea's England international, he would go to Stamford Bridge it. Currently, Rooney did not train with Manchester United, Manchester United on the grounds that he is injured, but Rooney's performance yesterday, so Moyes Nanbian.

For Manchester United's internal problems how do you think about?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a handsome win for both ManUtd and Moyes on the 1st EPL game away to Swansea!!! Its double joys given that the weather were bad on the day couple with the 1-4 away win over a good Swansea team!!! I really like what i saw during the game with the way we played and the tactical changes by Moyes on the same batch of players!!! RvP finishing were just GREAT!!! Bravo to him~~~ And of cos, the returning of Rooney to our game!!!

We were very compact, hard working and solid as a unit!!! And I'm very glad that all our experience players were up to their own tasks and did a great job in the win... But mistakes were all over for Jones, Cleverley and Welbeck!!! I do not blame them but they really need to improve on tht!!! At times, they were just too careless with their touches and passing!!! But i like the way we play under the 'new' tactical system now!!! Valencia is given more room to move inwards to the center than just staying out wide to wait for the ball... It makes us more compact in the middle!!! Same goes to Giggsy who was playing on the left!!! And with this system, it allow our full backs lot of rooms boom forward and send in crosses!!! I believe when fit, Rafael will be a bigger threat on the RB than Jones with the way Rafael moving forward on the right flank!!!

Welbeck was given lot of encouragement to move around... Given his age and stamina, he should be doing this for the team!!! Glad that he is more clinical with his finishing now!!! The 4th goal was just amazing skill and vision by him... I was very critical of Welbeck all this while, so hopefully its a good start for him and he will continue to progress in the right direction!!! If he is able to move up a level or 2, it will save our club lots of money to look for other player!!! His workrate is another great asset for our team!!!

For Cleverley, he had a very important role to play in the system!!! Supporting Carrick, linking up the midfield play with the attacking players, tracking back in time and making our midfield thick with his overall display!!! So far, I would give him a 7/10 on the Swansea game!!! He needs to do better, be more alert and holding onto the ball better!!! As i have said earlier, at times he can be very careless with his touches and passing!!! And this is very dangerous if you are playing in the midfield!!! But i like the way he keep passing the ball and keep moving around and give support to all his team mates... If Moyes is to strengthen the team with new player(s), Cleverley position is the place where Moyes will be looking at!!! Cleverley will have a big fight on hand this season!!!

Our defence unit look more solid now as compare to last season... Both Vidic and Rio were very calm and commanding at the back!!! If its not for Welbeck carelessness, we will have keep a clean sheet!!! From the reaction of Rio, Vidic and DDG when we conceded the goal, you got to know how important it is for them to always keep a clean sheet!!! Love that kinda attitude!!!

As for Rooney come back, i think he did a good job for the team and he looks fit too!!! Just that his body language and his mind doesnt look right!!! Moyes and the club have clearly said he is not for sales!!! So all he have to do is to fight hard for his place in the team again!!! There will be lots of work to do for him to win back the support from the management, team mates and fans... But if he can solve his mind and decided to stay, i believe he will be good again!!!

Overall i'm very happy for the result against a tough Swansea team!!! Never easy to go there and get a great result!!! But its just the 1st game of the season, hopefully Moyes and the team will continue their hard work in order to bring trophies to the club!!! Next up, Mr. Big Mouth Chelshit is coming to town!!! In Moyes we Trust!!! I believe we will be able to get our 1st win at Old Toilet when they come!!! And hopefully by then, we will have a couple of new players to cheers up to!!! ^.~

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

poper,

No worries on Rooney issue now!!! He will not be going anywhere for at least another season!!! And defo our club will not allow him to Chelshit!!! No matter how much they offer us~~~ Yep, Rooney mind just doesnt seems right but i believe the manager and the team will be helping him out on that!!! For sure, there were already few meeting with Rooney and the team on the issue!!! And it will be alright no problem!!!

It will be great to see him score the winning goal for us next week when Chelshit is in town!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ That will really put a big slap on Mr. Big Mouth face!!! Haha...

Cheerz!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, :itsme::itsme::itsme:

I think we should list down the favourite crimes scene area around KL/Klang Valley/Entire Malaysia. It can help other members to take full precaution/safety to their ride when they parked their cars. (At least, they know that they are parking in favourite crimes scene area)
Hopefully law enforcements read this thread and have an idea to secure the parameter.. :adore::adore:

1) Aman Suria area
2) Kota Damansara area
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience