Checking your O2 sensor

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You may try to adjust the pressure to match the FGK exhaust setup. Petrol smell at the exhaust tip means waste of un-burnt fuel.
Btw, was the O2 sensor relocated at the same factory default spot?
Take Campro CPS engine for example. Many aftermarket extractor had the O2 sensor located next to the block (as in 4(O2 sensor)-2-1) which can be seen from the engine bay. This may sometimes caused unbalance af ratio reading (rare case but coupled with other mod, you may in for a lean reading).
The original setting if am not mistaken is in 4-2(O2 sensor at the end)-1. That is why you will not see the O2 sensor from the engine bay on R3 extractor as it had been relocated to factory default spot.

Another mistakes which going unnoticed when changing extractor are the cylinder's firing order.
Standard Campro CPS firing cylinder is 1+4, 2+3, but some aftermarket extractor has 1-4,2+3 (1 stretched is longer than 4).
It works but there might be a slight compromise in performance. Part of the reason why people complain about increased fc while performance decreased.

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
You may try to adjust the pressure to match the FGK exhaust setup. Petrol smell at the exhaust tip means waste of un-burnt fuel.
Btw, was the O2 sensor relocated at the same factory default spot?
Take Campro CPS engine for example. Many aftermarket extractor had the O2 sensor located next to the block (as in 4(O2 sensor)-2-1) which can be seen from the engine bay. This may sometimes caused unbalance af ratio reading (rare case but coupled with other mod, you may in for a lean reading).
The original setting if am not mistaken is in 4-2(O2 sensor at the end)-1. That is why you will not see the O2 sensor from the engine bay on R3 extractor as it had been relocated to factory default spot.

Another mistakes which going unnoticed when changing extractor are the cylinder's firing order.
Standard Campro CPS firing cylinder is 1+4, 2+3, but some aftermarket extractor has 1-4,2+3 (1 stretched is longer than 4).
It works but there might be a slight compromise in performance. Part of the reason why people complain about increased fc while performance decreased.

wat is te most suitable pressure for fgk xtracter......n.....for 4age......fgk o2 sensor is located at 4-2-1(o2 sensor),.....i relocate ~8inches later fr the original place.......somemore......my xtracter 2 had been slightly cut short about 1cm to match the gearbox.....power really improve......is only the fuel smelt....:banghead:

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wat is te most suitable pressure for fgk xtracter......n.....for 4age......fgk o2 sensor is located at 4-2-1(o2 sensor),.....i relocate ~8inches later fr the original place.......somemore......my xtracter 2 had been slightly cut short about 1cm to match the gearbox.....power really improve......is only the fuel smelt....:banghead:
So you go for middle end aka acceleration power huh?
There should be no changes to the top speed timing cuz' the setup is proper.
As mentioned by levin1818, try lower your fpr pressure. Running rich, perhaps.
Btw, I have seen a friend's stock B16B as a comparison set at 3.8bar as according to the tuner
that is the correct setting for his 'ayam' brand fpr :rofl: