DIY: Fabricating Ground Cable

But please don't hand those rubber strip at the rear bumper there...it was the trend back then....uglish...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
Later you become like ur avatar...

Stupidcar, means ur not planted in ur seat snuggly while driving, time for full bucket seats!

lolz, coz i attached my grounding cable from positive terminal to the body of the car, later will go and change it, lolz
Bro, grounding is negative la. You can opt to ground your connections to the negative terminal of the batter or to the car body. Either way it'll work.

kazukimy

Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Later you become like ur avatar...

Stupidcar, means ur not planted in ur seat snuggly while driving, time for full bucket seats!
cool!!!

u konek da ground cable to + terminal, u car straight pancut mia :biggrin:
lolz, dun need TFK, look mom...no hand!!! lolz

Bro, grounding is negative la. You can opt to ground your connections to the negative terminal of the batter or to the car body. Either way it'll work.
i tot i attached it to +ve, den yesterday check, lolz, is negative, my memory is failing me...
coz previously installing something on my car, den i just follow the manual, den din really remember which terminal im connecting it with, wakaka....

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
lolz, coz i attached my grounding cable from positive terminal to the body of the car, later will go and change it, lolz
LOL! Of course neg la.

persona?
i drive persona also everyday kena karan when stepping out the car.:biggrin:
other car only sometimes.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

no electric shock ka/ fius burn?:biggrin:
How you know I drive Persona?

mADmAN

did u heatshrink the entire cable? cant really see properly...

if u did, i wouldnt do that honestly... makes the cable really stiff...and usually the insulation on the cable itself is good enough...

if u didnt... FUIYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NICE DIY WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! hehehehehehheeh

madman, i heat shrink them but it was still easy to work with. I heat shrink the whole cable because they were salvaged so the insulation some got scratches so not nice to the eyes....

i tot i attached it to +ve, den yesterday check, lolz, is negative, my memory is failing me...
coz previously installing something on my car, den i just follow the manual, den din really remember which terminal im connecting it with, wakaka....
You won't get a chance to hook it up the the +ve terminal. It will spark like crazy and even if you do, the wire will glow red and melt, probably burn...

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Adoi, everytime I kena. Very shocking.
Means you are easily static. Try wearing cotton clothes instead. Polyester and silk very static...

ColdPlay

Jun 16, 2010
I am using Audiobank 4 gauge cable. Need a hammer on the cable lug to tightened its grip on the copper wire. Else, I could pull it out as clamping isn't strong enough. Throw one cable lug in the process. Thanks to the heat shrink cover for masking the ugly hammer job...lol.

Melvin and Coldplay, can advice how much is the cable costing? Thank you My next up is making a set of earthing for each coil on plug assembly.

whats d diff between rwd and normal rims? i went to a shop just now and the tauke say normal rims cannot use on a rwd...can anyone explain?