DIY: Fabricating Ground Cable

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
But please don't hand those rubber strip at the rear bumper there...it was the trend back then....uglish...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Later you become like ur avatar...

Stupidcar, means ur not planted in ur seat snuggly while driving, time for full bucket seats!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
lolz, coz i attached my grounding cable from positive terminal to the body of the car, later will go and change it, lolz
Bro, grounding is negative la. You can opt to ground your connections to the negative terminal of the batter or to the car body. Either way it'll work.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Later you become like ur avatar...

Stupidcar, means ur not planted in ur seat snuggly while driving, time for full bucket seats!
cool!!!

u konek da ground cable to + terminal, u car straight pancut mia :biggrin:
lolz, dun need TFK, look mom...no hand!!! lolz

Bro, grounding is negative la. You can opt to ground your connections to the negative terminal of the batter or to the car body. Either way it'll work.
i tot i attached it to +ve, den yesterday check, lolz, is negative, my memory is failing me...
coz previously installing something on my car, den i just follow the manual, den din really remember which terminal im connecting it with, wakaka....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
lolz, coz i attached my grounding cable from positive terminal to the body of the car, later will go and change it, lolz
LOL! Of course neg la.

persona?
i drive persona also everyday kena karan when stepping out the car.:biggrin:
other car only sometimes.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

no electric shock ka/ fius burn?:biggrin:
How you know I drive Persona?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
did u heatshrink the entire cable? cant really see properly...

if u did, i wouldnt do that honestly... makes the cable really stiff...and usually the insulation on the cable itself is good enough...

if u didnt... FUIYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NICE DIY WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! hehehehehehheeh

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
madman, i heat shrink them but it was still easy to work with. I heat shrink the whole cable because they were salvaged so the insulation some got scratches so not nice to the eyes....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i tot i attached it to +ve, den yesterday check, lolz, is negative, my memory is failing me...
coz previously installing something on my car, den i just follow the manual, den din really remember which terminal im connecting it with, wakaka....
You won't get a chance to hook it up the the +ve terminal. It will spark like crazy and even if you do, the wire will glow red and melt, probably burn...

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Adoi, everytime I kena. Very shocking.
Means you are easily static. Try wearing cotton clothes instead. Polyester and silk very static...

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I am using Audiobank 4 gauge cable. Need a hammer on the cable lug to tightened its grip on the copper wire. Else, I could pull it out as clamping isn't strong enough. Throw one cable lug in the process. Thanks to the heat shrink cover for masking the ugly hammer job...lol.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Melvin and Coldplay, can advice how much is the cable costing? Thank you My next up is making a set of earthing for each coil on plug assembly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whats d diff between rwd and normal rims? i went to a shop just now and the tauke say normal rims cannot use on a rwd...can anyone explain?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience